• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I finally made some progress in fo3

    Fallout 3 | I finally made some progress in fo3


    I finally made some progress in fo3

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Now you might be wondering "what does he mean by that it's so easy to through the story" but it was not easy for me the first time I played fo3 was in 2018(I think) and I got to the metro station and got stuck cuz maybe it's just me but fo3 is scary so now I just finished tranquility lane

    submitted by /u/reddit-user-9478163
    [link] [comments]

    Does Fallout 3 have some companion tactics menu?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    I saw a screenshot of some "wheel menu" which had options to avoid confrontations, use long-/short-range weaponry, things like that. I don't remember where anymore. Is there such option in the game or was this a mod?

    The options can be accessed in the dialogue using the "let's talk about your tactics, but a quick-access menu would be more convenient.

    submitted by /u/8VBQ-Y5AG-8XU9-567UM
    [link] [comments]

    Gear used in making the FO3 And FONV Soundtracks

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    My ESC and ALT keys are broken. Is there a way to remap them in FO3?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    The menu has the ability to change the controls for "action controls", but there is no way in-game to change ESC to something else. Is there another way? Otherwise I can't play.

    submitted by /u/reddiru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment