• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Fallout | I decided to download Fallout 4, and after 26 hours of gameplay here is my dumb little collection of power armor

    Fallout | I decided to download Fallout 4, and after 26 hours of gameplay here is my dumb little collection of power armor


    I decided to download Fallout 4, and after 26 hours of gameplay here is my dumb little collection of power armor

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    In Fallout 4, will random wanderers steal my stuff when I'm not there?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I am now just getting around to playing Fallout 4, and so far so good. I'm not too far in, but I've made myself a nice little base at the Red Rocket. I have it fenced in with 2 openings at the front, and a few auto-turrets protecting the entrance. I have Dogmeat living there as well, but no other settlers. I was doing a bit of reorganizing in there while waiting out a radstorm, and I got the crap scared out of me when I turned around and there was a guy and his dog behind me inside.

    It was some hunter willing to trade goods, so I don't really mind him coming in, but it got me thinking... how did he get past the turrets and Dogmeat without me hearing about it? Also, if he's wandering around in my base, can he take my guns and power armor and such? Is there something I need to do to make the base more secure?

    submitted by /u/unittwentyfive
    [link] [comments]

    When you're leaving the institute after your first visit (joke)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    There should have been an option to bully Sheng Kawolski.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I really don't like that bald-headed child. How do we know he doesn't spit in the water for people he doesn't like? Also, who thought it was okay to let him be in charge of the water at Diamond City?

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no new architecture in Fallout 3/NV/4?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    In the original Fallout, there is a small village called Shady Sands. In this village we see somewhat modern building that dont look like giant piles of garbage. Yet in Fallout 3/NV/4 we have no modern architecture. Unless you are a genius billionaire who saved his City from the bombs or a secret underground society of geniuses you live in literal garbage. Why does no one in modern Fallout clean up or build new things?

    submitted by /u/RushinPancake
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 or 2 remake

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Surely Bethesda should consider remakes for Fallout 1 or 2 considering how well they're doing in the market? Not sure if this has been posted before, but I'd envisage either a modernised version of the turn base isolinear combat from the original with updated graphics (for PSN or DS) or a full 3D Bethesda/Obsidian type game completely redesigned but with same original plot. Why not do it like they did with New Vegas and hand the franchise out to another developer to handle such an enterprise? Considering the bad blood they got from 76 it seems like a no brainer for reestablishing some trust with the community.

    Rant over

    submitted by /u/johndtwaldron
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like the return of a taking deathclaw as follower?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Ok, as it might suggest Goris is one of my favorite followers on the whole series but, as we all know this idea hasn't been reused and any other fallout.

    So I was just wondering is this concept unpopular with the fanbase and I'm the exception, or Bethesda simply didn't want to put any other intelligent deathclaw in my other game for... Reason?

    submitted by /u/Emordrak
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Honest hearts and this line gave me the chills.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    "They ate them"

    submitted by /u/Justanibbatrynahelp
    [link] [comments]

    Spoilers: Fallout 4, a question about Nuka-World and the Minutemen.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    All right so I've been doing lots of googling reading a lot of Reddit threads that have been made over the last 4 years trying to find the answer to a question, and I have yet to find it so I'm going to just ask myself:

    Does Nuka-World 'break' being able to finish the main questline? That is, can you complete the main quest line of Fallout 4 with the Minutemen without doing the quest titled "Open Season"?

    My understanding is that Bethesda stuck the Minutemen in the game in large part to be the "complete the game fail safe" in the case that you managed to piss off all the other major players. It's the main excuse for Preston forever being essential, but with Nuka-World added they made it possible to piss Preston off too. The Minutemen are supposed to be the player's faction, but the reality appears to be that they are Preston's faction, you work for him... and he's unkillable (...I'm digressing).

    So anyways, does that put you in a position where you can be both an enemy of the Institute (and everyone else) and unable to destroy the Institute (again without doing 'Open Season'), or is it possible to get the Minutemen ending without Preston's help, or will he help you and just act grumpy about it?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/therevengeofsh
    [link] [comments]

    My little Fallout Collection, even the "POWER ARMOR" Edition is included! (I'm not a fan of F76 anymore ...Todd)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody know why Bethesda deleted the Fallout 4 trailer on YouTube?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Why just why?

    submitted by /u/Patradoxon
    [link] [comments]

    Raiders' Attack Dogs

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    After my many hours playing Fallout 4 and other fallouts, I've always wondered how the raiders trained the mongrels to be attack dogs...

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't mongrels like the ghouls of the dogs? I know that some human ghouls are fully functional and not feral, but that raises another question. Why isn't there any feral mongrels?

    submitted by /u/Stteamy
    [link] [comments]

    Radroaches Have Evolved

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Did anyone else do a hardcore roleplay run when playing New Vegas?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I still remember what I did in New Vegas even though it was so long ago. I only played it once, but I was adamant in roleplaying as a cowboy. I only used revolvers and lever action rifles. The medicine stick was my favorite weapon. I wore only the cowboy duster and a cowboy hat to the end game. I had like 0 armor and I played in realistic mode so stim-paks didn't heal instantly. I maxed out the VATS and Luck for protections since I didn't wear the high leveled armor. I was actually surprised that I can kill heavy NCR troopers and robots with just my wittle pea shooters. It was amazing fun.

    Did you guys roleplay characters that also had limits on what they can use and wear?

    submitted by /u/Legataux
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get 76 before or after Wastelanders?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Because I still have doubts about the game ever since Bethesda started a microtransaction pay to win store that grabs your money.

    submitted by /u/RedRileydaRedMenace
    [link] [comments]

    Megaton Detonation Survivors

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    So it's a very short question but I'm wondering why didn't Gob appeared in the crater anywhere. I mean Moira Brown turned into a ghoul and that's what kept her alive, but Gob was already a ghoul in Megaton at the time of the explosion. Wouldn't he have survived the bomb as his job and where he sleeps is on the outer part of Megaton. Which is farther away from the blast so he wouldn't be first incinerated, and since he's a ghoul radiation poisoning wouldn't affect him. I mean they could have at least made him go feral if he did survive but I'm honestly disappointed.

    submitted by /u/ScrewOriginalNames1
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I die in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I just started a Fallout 4 game on my Xbox One and I can't exactly die for some reason. Every time my health gets to 0, the screen gets blurry and my character just sits on the ground for a while. After a bit, he just gets back up at full health. I'm fairly new to the game, but I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen. Anyone know if there's something I should do like some setting or anything?

    submitted by /u/UrbanBearr
    [link] [comments]

    The Brotherhood hate the Institute for making Machines that think they're "Man" but... The institute don't even think that

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Isn't it rather interesting. If they had any spec of diplomacy they might have come to something... Any sort of communication.

    The institute just see them as tools, still a machine. The synths that do go "rogue" are just, like your computer you g for a blue screen of death.

    What could happen if they just... Sat at a table and talked?

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4][XB1] I'm about to give up.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I like fallout 4. Let's just get that established.

    I cannot progress beyond getting to Diamond City because of Boston. Attempting to rescue Valentine is, in every sense of the word, impossible. While in Boston the game will incredibly frequently freeze/crash (I'm talking every couple minutes and often within seconds of loading a save.) I can't even get near the station, much less Valentine. So far, I've hard reset my xbox, reinstalled thrice, removed all mods, added some mods supposed to help with Boston, restarting, making new characters, the works. I've tried everything I can think of, but it always ends the same.

    I really want to enjoy this game. But Boston is preventing that.

    submitted by /u/Lunarvoxel
    [link] [comments]

    (F76) question about fallout 1st subscription: unlimited stash box

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    As I understand it, the unlimited loot box you get with premium subscription is only for scrap and crafting components. Does that mean I get 1 stash box for my weapons armors aid etc and one for all of my junk? Or do I get a box that holds everything but has unlimited space?

    what happens if I decide to not continue my service but my box is overloaded when the subscription ends?

    I'm going to wait to see how wastelanders does before I make a decision and I'm definitely going to wait till this current apocalypse is over, but I'm enjoying the game a lot even with all the rough edges. Hell I bought the game for 13 bucks! Im considering throwing another couple twenties down bethesda's way😁

    submitted by /u/PunkThug
    [link] [comments]

    Earliest level to take on FO4 DLCs

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Ive just started a new game. I'm about level 8 and heading straight to Nuka World, on survival mode, for what will be quite a challenge :D

    I love those tense battles where you can die in two hits and a second late on pressing the Jet key is the difference between life and death.

    What's the earliest level you've started Nuka World or Far Harbour?

    Also I'm assuming I'll be able to go into Nuka World this early? Do I have to do anything to trigger the quest to listen to the radio?

    submitted by /u/ZeroSilence1
    [link] [comments]

    FromAm I the only one how thinks the story in FONV is too overwhelming.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I still can't see how to end the game with someone who is not Yes Man. I wanted to end the game with the NCR and I made the quests with the heads and I can't still end the game with them.

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler] fallout 1 question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    So i Just started playing fallout 1 and I just got the water chip and went to the vault. Now, I read on the internet that after you get the chip, there's another time limit before the mutants attack the cities, but I also read that the game was patched and the limit was removed, but then I also read that a time limit for an event is still in the game. I'm playing the steam version (not classic) and I can't understand this thing. Do I have time to do some other quests? Or do I have to rush it?

    submitted by /u/Lucifero_is_back
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment