• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Raider grows spikes out his arms? I have questions...

    Fallout 3 | Raider grows spikes out his arms? I have questions...


    Raider grows spikes out his arms? I have questions...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    so i have around 70 steel ingots and when i go to talk to everett he always says “go away” does anyone know how to fix this ?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Can't stop the game frome crashing every 10 minutes.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I've tried everything.

    I have changed the compatibility, I have FOSE, 4 gb enabler, edited the ini file, and play in windowed mode. I only have 3 mods. NMC's textures, character redesign and RH ironsights. What can I do? The game runs awesome and really fast but crashes/freezes all the time.

    submitted by /u/HalfwayIllumined
    [link] [comments]

    My enclave soldier pixel art (there was a blur problem on upload)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone has an RL-3 with a huge amount of health?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I was near RobCo at level 14 or 15 and I was desperately looking for a companion to replace Clover (the only reason I kept her around for so long is because she's kinda cute). Fast-forward a few hours and this guy soloed a super mutant behemoth in Evergreen Mills by itself and still having 2/3 of health left while I was cleaning out raiders.

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment