• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Are big guns worth it?

    Fallout 3 | Are big guns worth it?


    Are big guns worth it?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I've never used big guns because of my impressions about the weight, price and scarcity of guns and ammo. I know small guns are essential for much of the game and energy weapons are very powerfrul as you collect the enclave's rifles. The enemies that give me problems are super mutant overlords and that pack of ghouls on the last mission. Would big guns make these enemies easier or would it be just as hard?

    submitted by /u/bobthunder94
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Peggy when I get the terrible shotgun hehe

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Enclave Soldier having a very bad time

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Played FO3 on my Windows 10 rig last night with zero problems!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I read a lot of posts talking about how unstable FO3 is on Windows 10 so I was surprised that I was able to play for 2 hours without a single problem. Not even a stutter.

    However, I do have the GOTY on disc. Initially, the game would not run at all through Vortex so I tried to run the FO3 launcher, which prompted me to put the game disc in. When I did so, Windows said it had to check for updates to GFWL. Downloaded the update and signed in. Once I did that, the game ran from the launcher AND from Vortex.

    Just wanted to add my own anecdotal experience to the lore about how to get FO3 to run on Win 10 machines. And I also wanted to express my delight at once again being in the Capitol Wasteland. I don't know why but I still enjoy exploring every nook and cranny. I'm still finding new places to explore.

    submitted by /u/Vincent_Oliveri
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Head of state quest interferes with slavers disposition at Paradise Falls?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I'm asking because I still need to enslave couple of people for Grouse (for trophy) but I'm going to kill all the slavers at Lincoln memorial and side with slaves. Will that make everyone at Paradise Falls hostile because I'm also collecting Chinese assault rifles for Pronto?

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment