• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Remember to wash your hands Couriers.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Remember to wash your hands Couriers.


    Remember to wash your hands Couriers.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Hanging out at Nellis Air Force Base today, doing Boomer things, blowing up savages, eating legumes, ya know.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Finishing Dead Money at early levels, the new META ?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I’ve played so much fnv that when i see the California flag, I see New California Republic

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    The Mojyo there among us, didn’t have too much to say...at all.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I found this

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Am I being stupid or is Fallout New California really hard to follow?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I got really excited to play this mod but now I'm actually playing it I'm finding myself really confused just trying to follow the story. I haven't got very far I feel, but sometimes it's like I missed essential dialogue or info I needed. Like when that Hurtz guy suddenly got over his amnesia and was an amazing tribal warrior. I had no idea he even had amnesia to begin with! And then I talked to the raider leader in Pinehaven and passed a charisma check, got knocked out. When I woke Elsdragon said I had killed 30 of his warriors. What? When? Maybe this will make sense when I get further in the story but I'm real confused right now.

    submitted by /u/quickflash90
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Armor Mod

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    When the Ranger’s big iron is a katana

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Old screenshot from a while back, taken in DUST

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I love this game even it’s glitches.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Favorite deep cut missions?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I've played this amazing game backwards and forwards and kinda feel like I've done nearly everything but definitely know I haven't.

    What are some of your favorite uncommonly done side quests or anything else?

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Bearded_Toast
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Dead Money and I hated it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Is this common in the New Vegas community?

    I absolutely hated it. Midway through I was basically speedrunning it so i can go back to the Mojave. Purposely did both endings last night so I never have to visit Sierra Madre again.

    Is there any skills or perks that make this DLC actually enjoyable?

    submitted by /u/Abtorias
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this in an emkay vid

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment