• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I glitched somehow through V.A.T.S and now I have Classic Doom Weapon Pose , pretty cool ! Switching the weapon fixes it.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I glitched somehow through V.A.T.S and now I have Classic Doom Weapon Pose , pretty cool ! Switching the weapon fixes it.


    I glitched somehow through V.A.T.S and now I have Classic Doom Weapon Pose , pretty cool ! Switching the weapon fixes it.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Forget caravan, try the hottest new game on the strip

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PST

    My flag just came in

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I love Ulysses if you convince him to stop

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Not only is he bulky as fuck, he literally spends the rest of his days protecting the road between the divide and Mojave. Either bestowing marked men to stop, and help him, or putting him out of their misery. Plus, hes just generally cool if you visit him afterwards. I don't know if this was for everyone, but I sided with Vegas and convinced him that I was going to build a nation.

    submitted by /u/itsJimboDile
    [link] [comments]

    Pest Control

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PST

    My legate build is finally complete! Only took me 64 hours...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PST

    My character, what you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Somewhere, outside Junktown...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Engineer or headless chicken? Decapitated old mate here and he went a bit nuts��

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Cook Cook's Fiend Stew - Fallout - [The Dragon Cook Tavern]

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Last summer in Red Rock Canyon

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Fnv tip: how to have more in-game action

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Use a mod that replace V.A.T.S. with a slightly slow-mo in exchange of AP. No more time stop and more aiming skill involved.

    I personally suggest something aroung X0.75 slow mo. Nothing against V.A.T.S. tho

    submitted by /u/AleBroBro
    [link] [comments]

    Riot Shotgun + "And Stay Back" = Win

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PST

    When does Lily take her meds?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PST

    I've been going through the wiki, and basically everywhere else to trigger Lily taking her meds. Could someone please help me? It's the only thing I need to do in order to start the Lily and Leo quest

    submitted by /u/00gusgus00
    [link] [comments]

    Short video IRL Goodsprings

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PST

    About the quest "You can depend on me", if you do the optional objective, does that mean more guns for the ncr ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Which is stealing the gun runners schematics. Alice says that they (the crimson caravan company) will start manufacturing their own guns, does that mean there will be more supplies of guns for the ncr ? Not the best question but i'm really curious.

    submitted by /u/kh_tum
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Vortex Delete Much of my Mod List/Plug-ins

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I hope this is the correct subreddit because I am too dumbfounded to care otherwise. Vortex decided to delete a bunch of my mods from the plug-in list, crippling my game entirely due to Missing Masters.

    As I repeat "holy shit" to myself in utter disbelief, might I ask what the hell this was and why Vortex even exists?

    submitted by /u/Shirhan23
    [link] [comments]

    A Question On A New Comment Regarding House

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PST

    "House is not just interested in enjoying the past, he is also considering more scientific advances but needs to secure the strip to allow for the financial foundation to make those scientific advances a possibility."

    No, he says that to the courier in a single conversation where he sounds like a businessman pitching to his board. He's just a complete liar and saying what he thinks the Courier will listen to.

    I'm starting to see this come up more and more as a knock against House. My question: how is it a bad thing that he doesn't keep going into it?

    Why would it be considered a bad thing that House isn't constantly beating the drum on progress and development to try and affirm for others what his plans are? Yes, he is a businessman making a pitch. The Courier is the only one he cares about hearing it, and its a "take it or leave it" offer. You are offered wealth, power, influence, pleasure, luxury, and are part of the foundation for the theoretical rebuilding of humanity, once the current issues are resolved, and the ending slides show House is good on his word in the immediate for his new employee (granting the wealth, luxury, etc).

    He doesn't need to keep affirming what he plans to do. He knows that and assumes the courier does too (he reacts much the same way in regards to Benny; once he has the Chip, he doesn't give two-iota about Benny's fate or even if he's alive or dead. he's been dealt with, Chip is in hand, time to move on). House has his plan and let you in on it; now all he needs to do is see it out and finish it ASAP. That is a point in his favor, not against it. He doesn't just talk - he acts, and he acts with a plan (which is exactly what he does).

    submitted by /u/Mr_Fire_N_Forget
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment