• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Fallout | New York isn’t a crater. Fallout 4 confirms as much.

    Fallout | New York isn’t a crater. Fallout 4 confirms as much.


    New York isn’t a crater. Fallout 4 confirms as much.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    As I was wandering the wastes, I believe this was in the subway tunnels leading to Vault 114 in order to rescue Nick, I happened upon a chem heist gone awry. I investigated the scene. Apparently, from the holotapes I recovered, these guys were attempting to split off from their crew with some chems and the holotape indicated they were going to leave a false trail by telling the rest of their crew they were heading to New York, implying that there's still a New York you can go to and that there are others surviving there as well. Case closed. Let's go home, folks.

    Edit: The holotape specifically stated New York City.

    Edit #2: Punctuation.

    submitted by /u/TheContingencyMan
    [link] [comments]

    Fear regarding power armor spawning

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    This might sound stupid, but i have a constant fear of exploring and finding a power armor, since i am still at a relatively low level (level 23) i feel like if i explore too much, i will struggle to find x-01/ hellfire (with mod) in the future. Btw, this is my first playthrough

    submitted by /u/MrSaturnPK
    [link] [comments]

    You never realize how much difference simply wearing ear buds does for your immersion while playing Fallout. ( or any other game)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Yeah I know , welcome to the club right? I'm sure a lot of people use them everytime they play, but I've never used them until recently and I have to say it makes the experience twice as enjoyable when you have that quality sound. There's just so many sounds you'll never hear when listening through the tv speakers vs headphones or ear buds. I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there that have never used them either. If you haven't give it a try. You'll hear things you never knew where there before, even in a game you've put thousands of hours into.

    submitted by /u/JC-Gamer-55
    [link] [comments]

    So I got the recon marine outfit but why is my ass hanging out of it? What do I need to make it the "full outfit"?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    How come there are few freshly built civilisations (new houses etc) in newer Fallouts when it's been 200+ years since the Great War? Why is rubble still everywhere?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Surely someone would have thought about cleaning it up or maybe... Building new houses (that aren't made out of corrugated iron à la fallout 49/) Shady Sands was built over 100 years before Fallout 4 took place, and the best that the Commonwealth can manage is living inside a decrepit stadium where all they've done is repaint it and add some walkways and tiny houses.

    submitted by /u/TheHomesteadTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    Mod - Fallout: London - 2020 Progress Video

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Link here

    From the video description:

    "Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Bethesda's Fallout 4. As a continuation of the base game, the mod will allow the player to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London.

    As a divergence from previous official titles in the series, Fallout: London is not set in America. Visiting a totally new setting allows for us to explore totally new cultures which have not homogenized with their American counterparts. It also allows us to explore pre-war European history, and the effects the Resource Wars had on the class structured society of pre-war Britain.

    Welcome to our 2020 video update, we would like to thank you for your continued support and hope you enjoy what you see. "

    Please check the video description for links to Fallout: London's social medias.

    submitted by /u/saffron-rice
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks Fallout 5 in New York wouldn't be so great?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Perhaps an unpopular opinion from what I've read here thus far, but I would like to see Fallout 5 to take place in a less known location. I think what they did with 76 was a pretty good idea (location-wise), West Virginia was an interesting, mysterious place that left plenty of room for intriguing designs and lore.

    I think for Bethesda, the "returning to the big city" which would be New York could turn out to be too much of a repeat from Boston. Tall buildings, cramped urban space, proximity to the sea (mirelurks, etc.). I remember the freshness Point Lookout brought, while Far Harbor - although it wasn't bad - truly had a lot of similarities to Point Lookout. I don't want to say that it was a mere copy, but it certainly drew a lot from the climate. And I felt the same with Fallout 4, drawing from Fallout 3 -- a more peaceful suburb leading to a giant city, a similar character of the coastline lands.

    I'm not saying New York would certainly be a bad location, I'm just saying I'd be happy to welcome a more drastic change. Pittsburgh was a perfect example, heavy gases in the air, ironworks and furnaces, practically every inhabitant is a slave, weird disease and monsters that could be seen only in that area...

    submitted by /u/Aggressive-Dish
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas trouble making it fullscreen PC

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    I've recently reinstalled Fallout New Vegas on my laptop, and after setting the aspect ratio to 4:3 or 5:4 two black bars appear one on each side. I've tried having it widescreen, but my only options are 16: 9 and 16:10 but that adds two more black bars on the top and bottom. The mode is in vertical sync and I have no screen effects. I don't remember how I got it to be fullscreen last time I had the game installed please help.

    submitted by /u/MegamanAxl1
    [link] [comments]

    5+ hours to install Fallout 4??

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I downloaded Fallout 4 for my PS4 Pro this morning and it has been installing FOREVER. At 84% right now and its been about 5 hours. Is this common?

    submitted by /u/pauldoll
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Power Armor

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    How can the T-51 be the pinnacle of Pre War power armor when we have the T-60 series? Am I the only one that's confused by this?

    submitted by /u/cybersoldier93
    [link] [comments]

    Cleansing the land quest question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    So I'm about to go one way or another but wanna know which is better +5 to all resistances or more weapon damage depending on rad? Idk all the resistances in this game so can someone also explain that to me

    submitted by /u/Cyberpunk_89
    [link] [comments]

    I almost screwed up my first playthrough of Honest Hearts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I know I'm a little late to the New Vegas scene, but honestly, I've been having a blast playing through it for the first time. I read that you can start Honest Hearts at any level, so off I went at level 8. I'm listening to Jed, minding my own business when suddenly - Ambush! Everyone dies, I get my revenge with op weapons I stole from the Van Graffs, everything's good. Then some savage with a thompson opens fire on me when I cross the bridge. I return fire with MY brand new (and inaccurate...) tommy gun, when suddenly I see a named guy running at me. After I finish him off, I see I failed a quest. I thought it was weird that I failed a quest by killing a savage that ran at me with a war club, so I decided to look it up. Long story short, I killed Dances with Chalk or whatever his name is, without ever realizing he was supposed to be be my friend. One reload later and I'm off to meet the wizard Burned Man.

    submitted by /u/Spiff_Spaceman_Spiff
    [link] [comments]

    Nora could have been saved, but you ruined it

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    So in Fallout 4 (as you surely know) years after you're put in the vault and freezed, Kellog unreleases her, takes Shaun and shoots her in the head, freezing her again seconds later.

    But this doesn't necesserely mean he killed her, judging from New Vegas and the Courier. So tehnically by freezing her again, he'd stop the process of dying and left her like that. Years after your freezing fails, you get out and you unrelease Nora, which is a HUGE mistake since you continue her process of dying. A minute later, she is now deffiently dead

    So if you (Nate) in Fallout 4 could been a bit smarter (probably by choosing higher INT stat in the beggining) you would have left Nora still in the freezer, and maybe have a quest of finding a doctor (maybe Dr. Mitchel's long lost son) and with a bit of luck he would fix her head just as in the start of Fallout New Vegas

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/05melo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get rid of the molerat disease that my character has at all?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Best melee and sniper weapons?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Preferably not too expensive

    submitted by /u/siriousszly
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 lone wanderer+power armor?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Does Lone Wanderer work while in power armor in fallout 4? Tried googling but couldn't get an answer

    submitted by /u/blackedge107
    [link] [comments]

    Mr House ending in Fallout NV

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    If Mr House took control of Hoover dam and New Vegas, would he go after liberty prime next or eventually? If the institute as well? Am i the only who want to see more of this ending?

    submitted by /u/Jorge_Yotsune
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely LTTP: Bought FO4 GOTY edition for PS4 on sale. Never played FO before. A couple of questions and asking for tips.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I've always wanted to try the Fallout series but have never owned a console that has it until now. Decided to take the plunge and bought the GOTY edition a while back.

    I decided I'm gonna use this character guide so I don't have to be stuck thinking about a build (I usually take a long-ass time thinking and overthinking which skills to get in most RPGs).

    Played hard mode, I just finished the first part where you had to kill a huge monster using your Power Armor. Shortly after though I ran out of juice, so I had to leave my Iron Man suit behind :( is this normal? How am I suppose to go back for it when I have no idea where to get fusion? (I don't want to use walkthroughs but the game offered no clues as to where I can find some).

    Also, am I supposed to pick up every single crap/loot I encounter? And what do I do with them? Do I sell? Do I hoard?

    Also, is it worth buying weapons from vendors? Or do I stick with whatever I pick up from enemies?

    And what about the settlement? When is a good time to go about building stuff there?

    There's way too many questions with gameplay and I'm getting overwhelmed lol, would like to get some directions without story spoilers. I'm not looking to min-max but at the same time I don't want to be gimped.

    submitted by /u/naive-dragon
    [link] [comments]

    With Power Armor Frames being a thing, how would you incorporate power armor training in future games?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I'd love to see it make a comeback in some capacity.

    submitted by /u/KikiFlowers
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 won't stop crashing

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    My fallout 4 keeps crashing uncontrollably, to the point thats its unplayable. Any help from anyone would mean the world to me.

    (My load order in order) Unofficial fallout patch AWKCR all dlc Workshop framework True storms Sim settlements STS- scrap that settlement STS-Extras-living and dead all dlc SKK settlement attack system Deathclaw babies Beast master Deathclaw babies enable beast master patch No build limit-all dlc Makeshift furniture pack (xb1) Alternative water sources XB1 Alternative guard sources XB1 Alternative power sources XB1 Chestnut hill station Emerald necklace new settlement Conquest [XB1] OCDecorator XB1] OCDecorator -dlc XB1] OCDecorator - dispenser Junk weighs nothing HudFramework Arbitration a gameplay overhaul Deadlier deathclaws Hush it light version Moribund world Disable god rays Better graphics and weather- all dlc Russian assault pack Mikemoore's MCAM 2.0 New Vegas uniques 06: holy frags Courser crusher Backpacks of the commonwealth Soldiers are people too -all dlc Wasteland imports Snarky loading screens Critical hits outside of vats Flex tape nukes Automatically lower weapons The famished NPCs travel [XB1] realistic rag doll force [XB1] full dialogue interface Lots more male hairstyles Realistic sounds XB1 Everyone's best friend Patch CC & OCDecorator Improved maps Crossbows of the commonwealth Enhance blood textures Cross_blades_bethnet Nitpicky #4 risen quantum Glamorous Mongolia More realistic cats Caravan extension Tribal power armor GOT gatherers out there Pipe assault rife Heavy institute armor Glowing deathclaws a retexture

    Im on XB1 and glowing deathclaws just keeps disabling also. Please, anybody, somebody, help

    submitted by /u/ItsWarcrimetime
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t explore around Boston Fallout 4. Game keeps crashing to home screen. Xbox one.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Title is as is. I'm trying to explore Boston (around diamond city) as it's the last area I have yet to explore but everytime I try to get to these new areas the game completely freezes and I'm forced to home screen and shut it down. I do not have mods. Not interested in modding. I only have the DLCs and the season pass. Is there a patch or something I can do to fix this? The game is basically unplayable now and I need to access those areas around diamond city for story lines.

    submitted by /u/alpha_28
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to create Kevin Costner

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/WyxCP2T.jpg

    And failed.
    Anyone else tried to make a celebrity on Fallout?

    submitted by /u/Hologramixx
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 players?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    So I recently saw that FO76 is releasing their Wastelanders DLC in a couple months. Dusted off my copy and jumped back on, but I don't like playing alone... would anyone like to try to take a crack at a raid or any hard missions? Im in the level 50s, Idk if that's any good. I play on PS4, and would like to play with people again. Was fun having higher leveled people help me when I was lower leveled. Would like to do the same with lower leveled or equal leveled players.

    submitted by /u/justice_xiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment