• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I felt like we needed a sub like this

    Fallout: New Vegas | I felt like we needed a sub like this


    I felt like we needed a sub like this

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    The courier can still hear big iron, he has a backup

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    This is one of Ulysses' campsites. Why was he burning books?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Isn't funny that the courier can consume absolutely every type of drugs except cigarettes?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Took that giant sword to the gut pretty casually

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    The Mojave Chainsaw Massacre

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    I love Fallout (1-NV), I love action figures... So clearly I *had* to make Nuka Colas for my figures:

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Love this final battle. The bull stood no chance against the bear, the Boss, the Enclave, and the Boomers.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    It's 1am and I found old fanart I drew in class enjoy

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Courier watches the ending with Cannibal Johnson strolling past- cool bug that I’ve never seen before.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Perhaps a dumb question regarding MO2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I've been spending the last couple of days following the mod guide and the pre mod guide on the sidebar of this sub, and I have a question that's perhaps a dumb one. I installed NVSE, and the JIP LN plugin for it. I think I installed the JIP LN plugin correctly.. but is there any way to test this?

    Also, I installed MO2.. and my dumb question is, how does MO2 know that I've installed JIP, NVSE, etc considering it doesn't actually install mods and all that in the fallout new Vegas data folder?

    Also, I edited the fallout INI file in the MO2 application as per the pre modding instructions.. but I don't see anywhere in the NV folder where that file actually is?

    Anyone mind explaining?

    submitted by /u/CaptainMigz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to remove "war never changes" intro slides while keeping the Benny cutscene?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Just how strong was the old enclave?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I have played fallout 2, so I am very familiar with them, but I didn't realize the strength of them until I got a certain ending.

    If you side with the legion, get the remnants to fight for them, but then let Caesar die, it is said that the legion goes after them. However, the game then narrates that they lose HUNDREDS of troops trying to kill the 5 of them and they STILL FAIL.

    It isn't even just the fact that they have power armor, as the legion is able to overtake the brotherhood in some endings. Just makes me wonder if the NCR at the height they are at in New Vegas would have even stood a chance against them.

    submitted by /u/Bigboyprime
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Moon(8-Bit)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    When you go to NCRCF at level 35

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    New play through, looking for build suggestions

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Give me some cool build ideas, bonus points for roleplay capabilities

    submitted by /u/L1LG4M3R
    [link] [comments]

    I am replaying new Vegas what build should I do

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I’m a courier.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    How do I become un-vilified with the great khans (before completing oh my papa)?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I might have accidentally failed some negotiations at Boulder City and some khans might have been brutally slaughtered as a result, and now they're not too keen on me. I'm trying to ally them with the NCR during For the Republic Part II, but Melissa won't give me her quest due to my reputation, and I can't do Aba Daba Honeymoon due to Motor Runner's untimely demise. Is there any other ways to gain khans fame or do I have to just go ahead and exterminate them?

    submitted by /u/LordShitfucker
    [link] [comments]

    My personal rankings for all the Fallout DLC

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Are the Love&Hate brass knuckles a refrence?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    While watching`` Do the right thing`` and a charachter named radio has a pair of brass knuckles named LOVE&HATE.

    Could this be referance?

    submitted by /u/anzepahole
    [link] [comments]

    Implants

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    So the regenerating implant is it actually as good as it sounds ?

    submitted by /u/FarmingSimulatorGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment