• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Fallout | I think my dog killed a death claw.

    Fallout | I think my dog killed a death claw.


    I think my dog killed a death claw.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    My dog(dog meat) killed a death claw. I'm pretty sure. I was in Concord and I killed all the raiders except one who was fighting a death claw. I shot at him and then ran but my dog kept fighting the death claw and it (the game) told that my dog in danger he might need a stimpak, but I kept running and then saved my game. The next time I played I found the death claw dead and my dog had a stimpak on him.

    submitted by /u/xljared
    [link] [comments]

    "Please punish the child"

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I'm at the General Atomics factory doing the Mechanist quests and I keep hearing a Miss Nanny telling me to "please punish the child", but I cant see it. How do I get to this robot?

    submitted by /u/ElvenLinguist
    [link] [comments]

    How was FO: NV's survival mode compared to FO4's?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I remember Fallout: New Vegas fondly, but I wonder if I may have some rose-tinted glasses on. I'd like to recommend it to a friend I managed to convince into trying out Fallout 4's survival mode.

    He loves FO4 now, but only on survival. He couldn't stand it (or Fallout 3) when he tried it at first because the game presents itself a bit like a shooter, but the enemies absorb too much damage so the guns feel kinda shitty to him.

    How was FO: NV's survival mode different from FO4's?

    submitted by /u/Jochon
    [link] [comments]

    Does fallout 3 or new Vegas have any scary side quests or is there any scary vaults in fallout 3 or new Vegas?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I got npc-s mad, help.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I attacked the diamond city guard accidentally while trying to help them fight mutants. Preston is pissed and the guard is pissed how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/KnuckleFuxk
    [link] [comments]

    FROST Survival Simulator has made me fall in love with Fallout 4 again

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Like a lot of you, I've put hundreds of hours into Fallout 4 across console and PC, and eventually I did everything in the game. I came across FROST Survival Simulator in a mod review and it looked pretty cool. Basically, it's set 5 years after the bombs drop and you're just a random survivor trying to make it after you wake up in a cage in a metro station. There's no quests (except a long unmarked one about some special lore from the mod) most of the NPCs from vanilla are gone, and the entire world has been reworked to remove enemies that wouldn't be around so soon or locations that aren't made yet. The metro system is huge and has a ton of new cells and stations to get around Boston, since you can't explore top side without a gas mask.

    Survival is super tough, and most enemies are actually threats. You have to get really good at melee for a chance to survive since weapons and ammo are far more rare, and you can be killed in one or two hits at the beginning. Food, chems, and water are sparse and you have to be super careful with resource management.

    If you're getting bored of Fallout or want a challenge, give FROST a try. It's a lore friendly survival mode on steroids.

    submitted by /u/GreenEyedDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Max is one strong kid

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:57 PM PST

    I've been playing through New Vegas once again and when looking at the stats of Euclid's C-Finder, I noticed it had a weight of 15. Thinking it couldn't possibly be 15 pounds I looked into the units of weight used in the game and sure enough, the weight of items is measured in pounds.

    For a badass death-cheating courier 15 pounds is nothing, but the little boy Max who originally used the C-Finder as a toy in Freeside, was running around the whole time with a 15 pound "toy" in one hand. Max has got to be some strong kid if he spends all day running around with that strangely heavy thing. No wonder he gets tired after playing with it for awhile!

    submitted by /u/crexkitman
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell does Dean Domino's quest work?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    So I got dog to his position and now I wanted to get Dean on the rooftop but I've got no option to say:"Alright,let's go." or anything like that.What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Hermaeus_Mora_irl
    [link] [comments]

    Could there be a connection to the Nuka Cola and the ghouls?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I've been thinking is it possible something is in the cola that triggers the ghoul mutation? I keep thinking about how odd it is that ghouls are common but in Nuka World they are really just everywhere and I think that maybe the cola has something to do with it like it does something to the human body. I started thinking about this when I heard there was some sort of secret ingredient at least in quantum nuka cola.

    Is there something in the lore that explains so many ghouls in Kiddie Kingdom? I mean they appear occasionally in the country side more so in towns and most commonly in city ruins but Nuka World's Kiddie Kingdom is filled with them and I know the sprays once sprayed cola so maybe all that Cola exposure combined with the radiation created all those ghouls.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run Fallout 3 on Windows 10?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    It's not optimized but would that just mean it crashes a bit or similar stuff? I want to play it but don't feel like breaking out my ol' PS3 or Xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/TheBoostedBass
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the bunker that allows access to the Dead Money DLC is in the base game without the DLC

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I had just visited the BOS scout outside of Camp Forlorn Hope and noticed an undiscovered location near to the camp. I walked over and found the grate into the Abandoned BOS Bunker. Just sitting there. It was locked so I unlocked it with console commands and went inside. Everything was in there except the few DLC things. I honestly didn't expect this, I thought when you bought the Dead Money DLC the bunker was added into the game but apparently not, it's always there no matter what.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally beaten Fallout 1 after I had to restart the whole playthrough because of a bug

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    I almost made it to the final boss and suddenly all my safe files were broken and the game would crash as soon as I loaded a file.

    So I downloaded the "Fallout Fixt" mod and started playing with a new character but there is still a problem that I already had in my first playthrough:

    You can get stuck during combat if you use quick- safe and quick-load too much. You simply can't finish your turn and also can't end combat so you're basically stuck in your turn forever.

    I recommend not to use the q-load or q-safe at all during combat because you would sometimes have to load a safe from 1h ago or something like that.

    But with all the bugs aside it's a fantastic game and probably my favorite Fallout game.

    I recommend playing it.

    submitted by /u/majula_kirijo
    [link] [comments]

    how do fusion cores power, power armor

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:14 AM PST

    seriously the thing you put the core into is just a hole. in the generators and gatling lasers there are thing that the fusion core would touch on the back but in power armor there is no way that the core can power it if the energy from the core comes from the side you put into the power armor

    submitted by /u/karmicburner
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a companion like Fawkes from FO3 in FONV?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Hi. I am currently looking for a companion like Fawkes in Fallout 3 with Brother Steel in New Vegas. Like is there a companion with almost infinite health in New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/ron_gtp
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    I have recently learned that there are only three fallout protagonists in the entire series with all special states at 10. I already know one of them is Frank horgin so if anyone out there knows the other to please tell me

    submitted by /u/odin5858
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve finished fallout 4 a couple of times now. Which fallout game should I do next: FO3 or FO: NV?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Sole survivors sanity

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Ok so I have a serious question? How is the sole survivor not insane I'm not a therapist or anything but everyone he/she tried to protect the world he/she knew his/her home his/her freinds are gone! And he/she is just mentally fine. Can someone confirm if this is possible?

    Sorry for grammar

    submitted by /u/trashrat300
    [link] [comments]

    "Troubled Waters" greyed out/inaccessible?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hello!

    The Quest "Troubled Waters" is completely grayed out for me, and no Commands seem to work for it. It's like the quest doesn't even exist (sqt doesn't even work), but it pops up in my Pip-Boy.

    It's at the "Travel to Greygarden" Stage, and I've already travelled there, talked to everyone, even pumped out the waters. But nothing works. Can anyone help me? Is there a mod to delete a quest or hide it?

    Thank you for any help!

    EDIT: This is weird. I somewhere read restarting worked, but I restarted and it did nothing. Now I booted via Steam (previously F4SE), and its gone!

    submitted by /u/Noirella_
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Med-X vial - and I have a question(s) for you all.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/znG9ERv

    So this is a question and a discussion all in one. As stated in my other post my guy got me into Fallout 4 recently. I am in the process of putting together a gift for him. Med-x is pretty cool and the neon liquid interested me.

    Anyways, I am assuming that Med-x isn't just a single shot because it's meant to be like morphine? Or was what I read completely off base? So I got some vials and some purple-ish dye and made these med-x vials full of liquid. Morphine is an opioid so I bought some real medical labels that basically tell you that opioids can cause addition or overdose and then printed out a med-x label.

    Does this look stupid? Or if it doesn't which version do you prefer? Labels horizontal or vertical? (You might have to click to open the picture bigger I apologize) I am always overthinking everything. Thanks in advance for any advice or comments.

    submitted by /u/Zayombi
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 mod idea: overhauling the synths to be terminators

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    So you know the different generations of synths how how each one becomes more complex? How about we get the T-800, T-850, T-1000, etc. for instance each terminator becomes increasingly harder to kill but gives higher rewards

    submitted by /u/Cr1ms0n_exe
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Tip for Fallout 4: ALWAYS Check the Creation Club!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    The Creation Club is always offering free power armor and pip boy skins. Don't miss out on them! Almost every other day it gets updated with something free.

    submitted by /u/biG-bOi007
    [link] [comments]

    Nick valentine is a Synth of the Mysterious Stranger. Think, the revolver, trench coat, hat kinda looks like it

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    New Gaming Laptops|Mods?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    So finally i decided to buy a better laptop that can run Fallout 4. But what are some MUST HAVE mods?

    submitted by /u/Vamphirl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment