• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The picture of the sub could be this, not saying it has to be, but its a suggestion...

    Fallout 3 | The picture of the sub could be this, not saying it has to be, but its a suggestion...


    The picture of the sub could be this, not saying it has to be, but its a suggestion...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:14 AM PST

    This subreddit needs an icon and background.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    It may have already been mentioned, but it does. It would make it look nicer and may help attract new people.

    submitted by /u/Xkilljoy98
    [link] [comments]

    Is a new Fallout 3 GOTY($20) with all DLCs worth it for PS3 or should I get the standard edition preowned($6)?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    how to kill children in Fallout 3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Hey. I've made a compilation with some bugs, fails and funny moments of mine about Fallout 3. I hope you'll like it) - [WARNING] I've messed up my audio there and I sound like I am talking from the armpit.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    There's this small glowing crater amidst a ruined building north of Megaton, right on the river.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Is it just my game? I found bits of food and a couple skeletons here. The glow is blue, and it's like northeast of Megaton, towards the river. What is it? I get irradiated when I go into the crater.

    submitted by /u/Shepard_ManokitGang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment