• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Fallout | What state would you like to see in another fallout game

    Fallout | What state would you like to see in another fallout game


    What state would you like to see in another fallout game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Personally I would like to see ohio but what place would you like the setting to be in

    submitted by /u/greatragoo123
    [link] [comments]

    This 2002 quote by Tim Cain is evergreen

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    "My idea is to explore more of the ethics of a post-nuclear world, not to make a better plasma gun."

    Source

    submitted by /u/lucky380
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I get fo4 on PC when I have it on console?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Title says it all. I have fallout 4 on console and the first game I bought on my new PC is fo4. Why did I do this? Is there a good reason to have it on both, other than mods, or am I a dumbass

    submitted by /u/TrashMonster71804
    [link] [comments]

    Old world blues at level 19

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

    How difficult will old world blues be at level 19? I can handle pretty much anything with my AMR, but I don't get to keep it, pretty sure it will be fine, but want to ask in case I'm horribly wrong. I have 100 guns if that matters

    submitted by /u/atamicbomb
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1st suggestion

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I would like to have have Creation Club points from Fallout 4 added to Fallout 1st, since there's no way to get Creation Club points for free unlike Fallout 76's atoms.

    submitted by /u/Practonus
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 4 better on PC?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Been playing it on PS4 and thinking about getting it on PC, not sure if it's worth the money or not.

    submitted by /u/Yeetmaster600000
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with deacon

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Why can I not read his recall code to him I've read it in my inventory but theres still no option to tell it to him like there should be he's wearing a power armour suit and until I read it to him and go back to the normal dialogue wheel I can't get him out of it also I'm on ps4 of that has any significance

    submitted by /u/AGiantLlama
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to make videos and images available to post in the subreddit

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I feel like it would be nice for the community to be able to share experiences beyond just texts. Don't understand why it's not available

    submitted by /u/JohnDoe0604
    [link] [comments]

    just rebought FO3:GOTY for PC on sale

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    when i originally played FO3 back in 2009, i played it in college on a very iffy Xbox that Red Ring'ed at least twice. i did eventually finish the game but it had some issues because of my Xbox. it still ended up one of my fav games of all time (until New Vegas came out lol)

    now, nearly 10 years later, i rebought it as GOTY for PC. i've never played any of the DLCs so i'm super excited for that. also playing it in hi-def on my computer feels amazing. i was personally frustrated & disappointed with FO4 because i got disqualified from like three of the endings for pissing off both The Minutemen & The Railroad which i don't even remember doing. I could never pinpoint when exactly I pissed them off & was too far into the game anyway. After I did two endings I was like "enough!!" (it took me forreal a year & a half to do a proper playthrough) I played my roommate's copy of 76 and I'm just not into multiplayer Fallout.

    Anyway, after playing the shit out of New Vegas again (full game + DLCs + fanmade New California [amazing] For The Enclave [also amazing] & Blackrow [cool]) i'm back to replaying FO3 after 10 years & it #feelsgoodman. I would wait for the remaster, but tbh my computer probably wouldn't be able to run it lol. kinda got nostalgic grabbing Dogmeat from the Junkyard. Doing Moira's Wasteland Survival Guide. Heading to Rivet City now. I'm looking forward to putting another year or so into reliving how great FO3 is. War.......war never changes

    submitted by /u/ratshow
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to taste Nuka Cola but don't wanna make it, get BANG Miami Cola. It tastes very similar in my opinion but it's a bit flat cause it's BANG.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Chinese tech and what a game set in China would sorta look like.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    We see what the Pre-war American army looked like through what remained of their assets in the wasteland. This is what the Chinese army looked like which gives an idea of what we could expect if we ever had a game set in China.

    Vehicles:

    Robots:

    Weapons:

    Clothes:

    Interesting stuff.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    Fort Covenant (Covenant Build)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I created a custom Mothman Idol for my cultist camp in FO76 and made a cinematic video with creepy music made by my Fiancee. What do you guys and gals think?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Cultist Camp

    This is the link to the Cinimatic.

    submitted by /u/SeaDaddyGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Hearts of Iron 4 has a really neat Fallout mod

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    I just discovered it but it's really cool. Love the lore. Lots of characters and Fallout stuff to read. It's a mod of a WW2 strategy game.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1303741106

    submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

    No achievements in fallout 4?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I disabled all mods i had before and used the fallout 4 mod enabler and theres still no achievements? I just completed the sanctuary quest and i got no achievements for it. The only one i have is war never changes.

    submitted by /u/cursed_p0tato
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the early fallouts (1 and 2)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Ok so I started out with fallout 3 didnt end up finishing it and started playing fallout 4, last Christmas. I got really I to the lore and got new Vegas this year, but was told that new Vegas and fallout 1 and 2 are closely related so I should try to play them first. I found fallout 2 on steam but where can I download 1, or can I? Also should i even get them or waste of money.

    submitted by /u/FallenTerror13
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some people hate Mr. House when he was the one who used Victor to dig you out from the grave?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Yeah sure he's kind of an asshole but we do owe him our life right? Although technically we wouldn't be shot in the first place if it wasn't for the chip.

    If it wasn't for him we would be rotting 6 feet below the ground tbh..

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most depressing theory/fact in the series?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Fallout 4: Lost Morgan's Space Suit

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I seemed to have lost Morgan's Space suit in game. Is there a vendor that carries it as well?

    submitted by /u/DarthTregs
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Crashing A lot

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    So I have been trying to play with a few mods on Xbox one but the game seems to crash a lot (30 min - 1 hour). I thought it was mods, specifically the UIF mod which I just got, so I turned most of them off including UIF yet I still was crashing a lot. Turned off more, still the same amount of crashing. I was down to only the service rifle mod and I was still crashing. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing all the crashing?

    submitted by /u/JosephMcCarthy1955
    [link] [comments]

    Can Generation 3 Synths become ghouls, feral or otherwise?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Plenty is said that the Gen 3's don't require sleep, food, water and are immune to radiation. Though are they immune to radiation and its effects?

    Someone in some other post mentioned that in a covenant terminal its directly stated they can't, though I can't find it.

    Does anyone have proof? Or like an image? Furthermore, can Synth's age?

    submitted by /u/Huftgold1032
    [link] [comments]

    What about a Fallout game that ends the series by explaining the story behind how and why the bombs dropped?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    The protagonist could fight to either stop or start the war depending on their faction, and the story could end with either their escape into a vault or their demise in the blasts. I was just brainstorming something like that for a while and was wondering what you guys would think about it

    submitted by /u/Dank-Boi-Official
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment