• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Fallout 3 | (Spoiler) The End of Fallout 3

    Fallout 3 | (Spoiler) The End of Fallout 3


    (Spoiler) The End of Fallout 3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Recently, I've finished Fallout 3. I enjoyed the game but, as I wanted to be a hero, the Lone Wanderer died. I have the original version of the game, not the GOTY one. So... After that, is it possible to play the side quests, without loading a previous save? A console command, a glitch or something like that?

    submitted by /u/RaFeGo16
    [link] [comments]

    No dialogue option

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Hi, I'm playing fo3 on Xbox 360. The game won't let me talk to characters anymore. When I return to Megaton the only option when I walk up to anyone is to pick pocket them. I've gone back to older saves and I can talk but after I play a new location it happens again. Any ideas? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/antidosis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment