• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you finally get stationed at The Strip (small scene from wip comic)

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you finally get stationed at The Strip (small scene from wip comic)


    When you finally get stationed at The Strip (small scene from wip comic)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Jeb!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Big Iron On His Hip.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Will I miss a lot of stuff if I dont level up lockpicking?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Basically title. I mean will I miss some interesting left notes or other stuff from the vaults when exploring? I am roleplaying and really dont want to use lockpicking at all. Or maybe there is a mod that unlocks all locked things then?

    submitted by /u/FullAdGG
    [link] [comments]

    Why so little people have the "Aint that a kick in the head" achievement, isnt it supossed to be the first archievement?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Help with xbox one version not starting with my dlc.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    So i had the Ultimate Edition before i got game pass. Im in the middle of OWB and it says loading dlc but then tells me to restart the game. I need help. I dont understand this it worked a couple days ago offline but online it just wont

    submitted by /u/Bruh69islikeuhdum69
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc loaded x10000

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Each faction's "point of no return"?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    So i've just killed Benny, and I returned the Chip to Mr. House for the caps. I went to the NCR embassy and also got approached by the Legion dude. I also talked to the Yes Man.

    I'm currently at the Boomers base because I eventually want to side with the NCR, simply to contrast my Legion playthrough from last time. However I don't know how far I can go into quests with Mr. House, The Yes Man, and the Legion before i'm eternally sided with them. What's the point of no return for each of these?

    submitted by /u/skeetszn2
    [link] [comments]

    We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:00 PM PST

    NV is a breath of fresh air. I love it so much!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    After sealclubbing my way through fallout 4 where power armor makes enemy weapons meaningless and you can just farm caps to get one of the most op weapons in the game. I decided to play nv. I took a varmint rifle out and decided to shoot a radscorpion. Thinking it would be relatively easy to kill. I got raped brutally and mercilessly. I love the difficulty early on so far. I almost cried with relief when I got a shotgun from a bag and I could 1 shot ghouls and such now but still they scare me. The darkness of the game inside is astounding. My light seems to do nothing to the dark and then I hear ghouls come screeching around a corner and I cowered in a corner. I also like weapon durability because I cant find a good weapon and use it forever. Well at least without repairing it. I havent made it even close to the strip yet and I'm already in love.

    submitted by /u/Is7_Soviet_Heavy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout NV AMR Designed in Fusion360

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Fallout NV AMR Designed in Fusion360

    I designed this AMR up over the last few years on and off, picking it up every so often to add and adjust from the printed model I ended up using for Halloween the last few years. The plan is that this year I will finalize up all 5 of my personal projects and get them printed and post-processed.

    This model includes a removable Magazine, barrel, built-in sliding bolt, and detachable sight. The bolt is sized to be able to chamber a .50BMG in theory (I do not have a spare round just laying around to test to I pulled the dimensions and scaled everything accordingly). The model looks longer than the in-game item as the game version is simply put, not meant to function. My version is scaled to "function" as a demo, which means it is proportional so when the round is chambered, the round is still in the main body of the weapon.

    https://preview.redd.it/gu59lk2um3941.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=2af2d52b08b475bcfbd50916753d91e968902ed7

    The rifle stands 55 inches tall and only weighs about 5 lbs or so, the new printed version will likely weight 8 pounds due to a number of changes including embedded metal dowels for strength and feel.

    For those who do not know, the original game rifle was based on the french PGM Hecate 2 and after my design adaptations, I discovered this. Then to find out that my changes brought the rifle to roughly the same length was quite the funny coincidence.

    Here are a select few pictures I have of the rifle https://imgur.com/a/ZhNCbI9

    submitted by /u/Waytogomike
    [link] [comments]

    I strangely lost karma

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Im in the crimson caravan camp killing brahmin and i lost karma in goodsprings? (I was doing cass' mission) any one know why?

    submitted by /u/Skyrimnurd22
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic immersive playthrough ideas.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Well, as much as I can with the vanilla game anyway.

    Starting out at doc Mitchell's place I dumped all caps, armor, weapons, repair kits, and ammo. I just got pulled out of a grave. I'm not going to have all that on me. Just a couple meds from the doc and his donated jumpsuit.

    Reduced max carry weight to 100lbs via console command. Without a huge pack nobody is carrying 200lbs of stuff, while running around the desert. I won't be able to loot excessively and will have to keep only the most useful or valuable items.

    I have to now scrounge for everything to start out with. Trading for cheap crap guns from Chet using cigs I found.

    And with no DT (actually negative because of kamikaze perk) and easily broken limbs (small frame)..

    I'll have to progress much more carefully as I do permadeath runs.

    Will also do:

    No repairing weapons unless at a work bench.

    No doctor bag or hydra use during combat.

    I'll have to loot powder ganger armor and remember to not wear it around NCR til I can carefully pick off some vipers for their armor.

    This is already more fresh and interesting.

    Any more ideas?

    submitted by /u/AnarchyBringer
    [link] [comments]

    5700 xt worst performance than my 1050ti!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    So I just recently upgraded my pc specs from 1050ti and 8 gb 2400 mhz to 5700xt and 16 gbs 3200 mhz. Its been amazing ( except dealing with AMD software) , and so I booted up new vegas expecting to be able to handle better my modded new vegas. Turns out i was wrong! In areas where I used to get 50 or 45, I get 30 to 40 fps! Places like goodsprings and new vegas strip run terrible.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

    My specs are R5 2600x 5700 XT 16gbs 3200 mhz WD Blue 1 tb

    submitted by /u/PremuimFiber
    [link] [comments]

    A possible addition to wild wastelands?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Has anyone heard the Securitrons say "Your move, creep." The line is from Robocop and I believe it is an edition of the wild wastelands perk. I know they'll say Exterminate as a part of the perk in reference to Dr Who, but could this also be a perk added line?

    submitted by /u/NcrRangerRingaDing
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got the Ranger Armour today

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I'm idolised by the NCR like the degenerate I am, and went to James Hsu to see if he had anything for me. He gave me the key to the secret safehold, and when I went there, I finally saw it.

    I've always had a problem with finding good attire that looks great as well, but standing the in the canyon at night, wearing that helmet, watching Vegas bright in the distance, I've got a feeling that things are looking up.

    submitted by /u/sebbiter
    [link] [comments]

    BoS bug?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    So I decided to do a new playthrough, siding with the Legion this time. I got to the part in Render Unto Caesar where you have to destroy the BoS bunker and decided to do the first part of Still In The Dark (where you have to deal with the NCR Ranger) to get it out of the way. However, as soon as I killed the ranger and returned to the bunker to tell Elder McNamara, everyone suddenly started attacking me. I would be fine with taking out the Brotherhood (since I pretty much have to for Render Unto Caesar), but I'm worried I won't be able to remove the explosive collar if I do so. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/tiredsigh6
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start to collect bottle caps?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    You know ww3..

    submitted by /u/bkzzoa1453
    [link] [comments]

    Unbinding a key

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Yall i need to unbind rightclick to do the timestop pipboy glich but i cant figure it out send help

    submitted by /u/IceCreamEskimo
    [link] [comments]

    Permadeath playthroughs.. Help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Ok so I've put maybe 1000 hrs into this game in the past year. Yes that's bad, but anyway.

    After the first couple playthroughs it felt cheap to die and return to the last save. For immersion purposes, when I die, I restart new. Maybe 50 attempts and I CANNOT make it through dead money without dying. No matter my stats or perks.

    The villa is no problem, it's the stupid fn speakers in the Sierra Madre.

    Actually this time I was mean to Christine. When I got to the suite floor, i turned off security, but around a corner was another hologram out of nowhere.

    34 DT with the advanced armor and perks. ONE FN SHOT and I'm dead. 20 hrs of playtime down the drain. For the millionth time.

    I've heard its possible to make it through the full game and all DLCs without dying, but I think ppl who do use cheats. I straight up do not believe it's possible to get through the Madre.

    And what about when I reach Elijah? How can you escape without dying once?

    I call bullshit

    submitted by /u/AnarchyBringer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment