• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | If that's your name, that's your name

    Fallout: New Vegas | If that's your name, that's your name


    If that's your name, that's your name

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    The NCR Ranger gave me the emergency radio in Megaton. [TTW]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Made me laugh

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Don’t worry guys he’s ok

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Ave, true to Caesar!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I wanted to make an edit that matched more of the seria madre or fnv dust lighting, so here you go

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Hand over your brain

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    From the creator of the unarmed build here comes the Hi Leg? My game is so cursed

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Doc Mitchell Run

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Step 1. Name yourself Doc Mitchell

    Step 2. Make yourself look like Doc Mitchell

    Step 3. Give points to Medicine

    Step 4. Help Powder Gangers kill Goodsprings

    Step 5. Take Doc Mitchell's outfit and wear it

    Step 6. Sit in his home, sleep in his bed, drink from his toilet

    Step 7. Ask other people their names and then make joke about how you would not have named them that

    submitted by /u/thetacolegs
    [link] [comments]

    When you get Bloody Mess on your fist only run

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Best chem combo

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Gatta say I'm addicted to the Steady and Rebound if I had to pick a 2 chem combo. 3 chem combo I'm going steady, rebound, psycho. 4? Add some Jet... but Jet will make you jittery... Something so satisfying popping heads one after another from range in Vats with the Gobi Campaign Scout rifle while all jacked up on the right chems.

    submitted by /u/bigbarrettbob
    [link] [comments]

    Goodsprings NPCs spawning at black mountain?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    after waking up in victors shack and walking my way to the prospector, i noticed trudy and sunny were missing at 10am, so i did a quick moveto to see where they were, and they're standing on a cliff overlooking hidden valley. seems like a vanilla bug, not a mod issue. anyone have any ideas what causes this?

    submitted by /u/Zamb97
    [link] [comments]

    Quests in Honest Hearts

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Did anyone else find the quest system in Honest Hearts sort of inorganic and jarring? After meeting both Joshua and Daniel for the first time you are given several quests the details of which are not mentioned at all in the conversation you've just had. This is more noticeable after speaking with Daniel for the first time; he tells you about the plan to exit Zion, and then you are suddenly given quests where you have to steal White Leg totems, and hunt Yao Guai. It really highlighted the 'video-game-ness of the DLC for me', and it made me feel like I had missed some of the dialogue or the game had glitched out.

    Did anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/nbeudert
    [link] [comments]

    Still in the Dark bug

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I;m at the part where you return to the elder mcnamara afer talking to the 3 scouts, but when I entered the bunker i hear the members talking about hostile target and when I went to the elder he's in hostile pose and so are every other member in there, they're all stuck in hostile pose and I can't talk to any of them.

    Tried resetting the quest or stage parts or going to another location and waiting then back and all are still stuck in pose and mentioning where the hostile target is.

    submitted by /u/salvluciano4
    [link] [comments]

    Big Iron, but it takes you home to a place where you belong.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    AWOP the underground

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Has anyone else gone through this labyrinth? I started a few hours ago and I've lost track of how much dungeon I've gone through

    submitted by /u/thisbudsforyou-
    [link] [comments]

    NCR Ranger Safehouse Reputation Glitch

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    So this is either my 2nd or 3rd playthrough (cant remember) and I just got liked by the NCR, so I went to Colonel Hsu at Mccarran to get the Key to the NCR safe house and get the Ranger combat armor.

    So, I grab the armor, ammo, and weapons but when I leave I see that my reputation with the NCR is back down to neutral.

    I looked up the problem and it said to raise or lower my reputation with any faction in order to fix it. So doing as I do, I go to Cottonwood Cove and kill the legion there. My legion rep goes down to hated but the NCR rep is still neutral.

    Does anyone know what I could do to fix it? I get it's not that big a deal as I could easily do some side quests and get back up to liked, but I'd still like to know how to fix it as to not waste time.

    submitted by /u/FAT-Italian-BOI
    [link] [comments]

    Can't enter Prospector Saloon for Rockwell Pursuit

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Hey I've been trying to play the Rockwell Pursuit again but every time I try to enter the saloon the game freezes in load, not even a second after it starts loading. I have to force a shut down every time and I'm starting to get tired of having to do so every time. I've optimized my modlist with LOOT and BOSS, I have few mods, nothing conflicts, and even uninstalling the Rockwell Pursuit does nothing to correct this issue. What is wrong with my game and is there any reason why I can't enter the damned saloon?

    If anyone can help, let me know.

    submitted by /u/ComSilence
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment