• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I need caps man

    Fallout: New Vegas | I need caps man


    I need caps man

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Achievement :) How do so few people have this one??

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Anyone remembers Alexander? This annoying prick? Someone has finally gave him what he deserved...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I don't know if that hat is up to regulation, General... (Spoiler)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    And now we wait......

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Ready to bring a bit of love and hate to Zion!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    10 more instances of cut content from F:NV

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Remind yall of the silver peak mine?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Best Youtube playthrough?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    I don't really have the time to dedicate myself to finishing gameplay at the moment, so I was just curious if y'all have any favorite people to watch play F:NV on Youtube.

    submitted by /u/hancocklovedthat
    [link] [comments]

    Game soft lock at BOS elder change

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    When ever I try to make Head Paladin Hardin the elder my locks up like all the NPC's are moving but I can't move and have no idea what to do. I was wondering if anyone on here would have any ideas. Let me know if you want me to post a video of this happening(I don't have anything good to use for recording in game so my phone is the best you'll get)

    submitted by /u/MLGHwnt2389
    [link] [comments]

    Who Finds Automatic Weapons To Be Underwhelming?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Compared to Fallout 3, I find automatic weapons to be a lot worse. Do you know any mods which can make them better? I don't want to just set their damage in FNVEdit to be 100.

    submitted by /u/AneriphtoKubos
    [link] [comments]

    Planning To Play For The 2nd Time, Any Tips?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Just Beat F:NV with the NCR, only beat the 1st DLC (the one that takes place in Utah I think). Planing to do a second, evil playthrough (where I side with Cesar) Any Tips?
    Edit: Also can you side with Cesar if your a girl?

    submitted by /u/Togapi77
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific kind of realistic damage modifier

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    So, this might be a little to specific and could very well not be possible, but I wanted to know if anyone has found a mod like this out there. Now the kind of dmg modifier i'm looking for is one that makes it so regular people, like villagers, fiends, raiders, etc, people just wearing basically leather and cloth die in like 4-6 bullets, or something close to this. But people wearing metal armor, power armor die in about 8-11, because you know, they have armor on. And then robots die in around 15 bullets, because in my mind robots probably won't turn off from 5 bullets from a 9mm.

    This is probably all VERY specific, and I'll totally get if this doesn't exist. I've already tried RWD and BLEED, now I used them on Very Hard and while I liked BLEED more than RWD, some enemies still took way to many bullets while just wearing leather armor while using BLEED. Dust actually had a good dmg modifier for humans, but robots died pretty quickly too, which I don't want. If anyone knows a dmg mod close to this that'd be great.

    submitted by /u/Necromorph547
    [link] [comments]

    Motion Sickness on Mouse and Keyboard setup

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    I installed Fallout:NV on Steam and I use my old Xbox 360 controller. Now my Xbox 360 controller is very old (like 4-5 years old) and the right analog stick sometimes moves on its own. So I tried to play using keyboard and mouse, but I couldn't last an hour due to motion sickness. Anyone else have a fix for this? My current mouse sensitivity setting is set to the lowest, but I still end up feeling sick. When I play using the controller though, I don't get motion sickness.

    submitted by /u/acbasco
    [link] [comments]

    Best Audio Settings?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    If anyone could share an image of their best audio settings id love to see them. I want to make sure im playing the game the best i can.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mg_999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment