• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Big iron

    Fallout: New Vegas | Big iron


    Big iron

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    My Wild Wasteland Tattoo (a few years old)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Johny Johny you got caps?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    If FNV would get a remake, would you like to see any new features? If so, which?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    E.g.: settlements, fo4 weapon mods, etc.

    submitted by /u/ToonOsso
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Vegas, Old world blues DLC (2011, colored)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Did You Know There's An Interior Reused From Fallout 3 In New Vegas?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    If you played FO3 you might remember a settlement called Republic of Dave, the main building of that settlement is in FO NV at a settlement called Sloan, you'll know you've entered the right building because it'll play the track from Fallout 3 "What Remains" which is only played in two locations, those being Novac and the reused interior, most likely because they forgot to remove it. Inside you'll also find the voting boxes which were used in the quest from FO3 to help vote for a new leader of the town. Do with this useless information as you will.

    submitted by /u/JPZDoesItEasy
    [link] [comments]

    game was rigged

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    What's wrong with sneak?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I've been building a stealth melee character and even at 100 sneak it's useless.

    I'm constantly getting almost immediately detected no matter what, even at far distances I'm getting detected and going straight to caution then danger.

    I'm wearing light armor (Chinese stealth suit), I have silent running. What am I doing wrong here?

    submitted by /u/Ahlfdan
    [link] [comments]

    Benny, The Tops

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Is it normal for Benny not coming into The Tops presidential suite after I talked to him via intercom?

    Aside from this, I honestly don't really understand (and pretty lost) about the whole walkthrough for this main quest parts, as they seems pretty overlapping.

    • They Went That-a-Way : I haven't been to Boulder City, and it seems I got it completed when I enter the Tops

    • The House Always Wins : do I need to complete all 8 parts?

    • Ring-a-Ding-Ding! : the part I mentioned first

    Which part should I need to focus first and what I need to do or don't if I want to have the best ending for NCR especially

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ihei47
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite money glitch

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    So i was doing the quest series with Jason Bright and the other ghouls (don't remember the name of the quest series) and I killed the ghouls in the spacesuits. I then left to find the items for the quest and then the spacesuits re-spawned on the ghouls? They go for almost 800 caps each.

    submitted by /u/Esmyt18
    [link] [comments]

    best quest mods/worldspace mods?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    GunNetwork

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    How the fuck do you even login on this site? I tried to create an account for the second time but its still not working.Its always telling me that my username is already taken,so i go back tried another username after that it tells my that my email adress is alreay taken,after i tried to go on it tells me that the email adress is invalid.And ive never used this email.So now i need to create a whole new email to try another time? Sry for my refugee english im from germany

    submitted by /u/Caamoorra
    [link] [comments]

    @@[*.......]@@... @@[#-!!!!-#]@@!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Advice on building a badass unarmed character

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Hey so I've been playing my courier as a melee exclusive character but I think I want to switch it up a bit and create a bit of challenge for myself. I want her to be a badass mafia style enforcer who lays the beat down on anyone unfortunate to be in her way with some brass knuckles.

    It's quite important to me that it's knucks and not just any old unarmed weapon because I think they're cool. Anyone who's played this build an has a bit more experience with kind of balancing armour to damage ratio while maintaining the look and feel of the big bad enforcer that I described, your advice would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/SPQR1918
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas: A ranking.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    The dlcs of NV all have a certain theme. Honest hearts plays it safe, being relatively short, and having interesting characters. Dead money is about survival, lonesome road is meant to be a sort of "final quest," and old world blues is the odd one out. Which are my favorite?which do I think should eat a bag of shit? These are my rankings.

    1: old world blues

    As a sucker for sci-fi, I loved this dlc. The characters, while few and far between, are all hilarious, and I wouldn't mind going through it again.

    2:Lonesome road

    A glorified dungeon crawl, in the best possible meaning, I enjoyed the challenge, and tells the story of the previous courier.

    3: honest hearts

    I like this dlc. I liked seeing what happened in the canyon, and Joshua graham was cool. Also he has dope armor.

    4: Dead money.

    It's shit. The story is great, but the execution... it wasn't all that good. I enjoy the idea of it, but if a game has to remove the stuff you have to make it difficult, it's pretty hard to justify it being a good challenge. The ghost people were tolerable, but what really got me, was the ending. Dog/God is easy. I had a hard time with dean, but I wasn't very observant. Christine, I believe, was hard to navigate. The worst part, however, was after that. The vault was hard, and I had no idea what to do. I think I had more deaths there than in the rest of the dlc COMBINED. In all other dlc, I never had to change the difficulty. I had to in this.

    submitted by /u/Eggs_are_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting video about Latin. True to Caesar :P

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment