• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Fallout | Fallout should have intact books for us to read like in the Elder Scrolls.

    Fallout | Fallout should have intact books for us to read like in the Elder Scrolls.


    Fallout should have intact books for us to read like in the Elder Scrolls.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Imagine reading a book discussing the History of Robotics, A Trashy Women's Romance Novel, or one of those books filled with dad jokes you keep on the back of your toilet.

    I know it's not a lot but I love little details like this.

    submitted by /u/cybersoldier93
    [link] [comments]

    Butcher Pete and Johnny Guitar don't deserve hate

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Butcher Pete is a work of art, how dare you all

    submitted by /u/YakuzaShibe
    [link] [comments]

    Why I am against the Institute

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Shaun's synths have shot at me, done a lot of bad, and he made me go on a huge search when he could have just teleported to me at Vault 111, and when I get to the institute he has the gall to try and give me quests. That little shits getting a 200 years due spanking

    submitted by /u/OfficialNambia
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else make it a mission to go hang out with Evan in Nuka World?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    First time I found him, I thought it was strange. Then I looked up why he was there and every time since then I make it personal thing to go out and just hang around for a little bit. Even though he says take whatever you want I never do. That's his little spot in the Wasteland and it does have a pretty good view.

    submitted by /u/TaskForceDANGER
    [link] [comments]

    Should more Dean Martin songs be added to future Fallout games?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    As a Deanager, his music is impeccable. Should the King of Cool have more songs?

    submitted by /u/NotAProfessor19
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who really dislikes the BoS?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Like, for me they're like a "not so racist enclave"

    submitted by /u/SourChicken1856
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Boss paintjob mod

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    I'm wondering if anyone has found a mod that changes the BoS PA paintjobs? I'm using the Commonwealth 2.0 faction overhaul, and I love the Boss paints in that, but really wish I could find something similar as a standalone Power Armour paint replacer, rather than a full faction overhaul

    submitted by /u/N124Hawk
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Six fans, should I make a Caviera-style playthrough in modded FO4, or modded FNV?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Hi all!

    Caviera is my secondary in R6 and I just love everything about her aesthetic, gameplay, and backstory. I've been debating whether or not to play her in FNV or F4.

    Pros of Fallout 4: Interrogation mod, face paint, authentic weapon mods, better stealth gameplay, better AI/Combat Cons of Fallout 4: I'm not sure Cav would be a mother? Really poor storyline for her.

    Pros of FNV: Perfect story for her character (revenge); vanilla game has great uses for stealth (skill checks and the like) Cons of FNV: Bad combat (even with mods), no interrogation/face tattoo mods

    What do you guys think? And do you think there'd be an operator to role play in one or the other that would be better?

    submitted by /u/DJ-Corgigeddon
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a shame that in fallout 4 that they didn’t they have any enclave references besides the power armor it was the only thing missing ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Is PSNow worth buying so I can play New Vegas and Fallout 3?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    [Fo4] How old is Nat (Piper Wrights younger sister in diamond city)?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I have no idea how old Nat is (Piper's younger sister in Diamond City) and for a story I'm making for my Fallout loving teacher I need Nat's age, however I don't believe that they say her age in the game. Can you help me predict her age?

    submitted by /u/sub2pewds4meplz
    [link] [comments]

    Defending the castle.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Is it possible to get the castle defense missions after destroying the institute? Looking on the fandom app, it says you need to become enemies it's them, then do a couple other quests then you'll get the quest. But it doesn't say if you can get it after destroying it.

    submitted by /u/Icyeyes1
    [link] [comments]

    For the Republic 2 bug

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Hey so I wanted to try a NCR playthrough in New Vegas. I was doing the quest How Little We know and after I did it I can't talk to Moore. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Pass_the_sorce
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't dead synths be revived?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    When a synth dies why can't they just take their "brain" and transfer it to a new synth body? Kind of like curie's quest

    submitted by /u/toxicfatass
    [link] [comments]

    All DLC enemies for the commonwealth (ps4)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I'm searching for a mod that adds every DLC creature into the commonwealth. Please not in a spammy (or to rare) way and in locations that suits the creature. I dont want to see a fog crawler in a desert ^ ^

    submitted by /u/val-hazzak
    [link] [comments]

    I think it would be fun to have the option being a synth in the next game. Having to hide you’re true identity or face hordes of hatred.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    A Fallout game set in Texas

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    So I know it'll be a while until the next Fallout game, but I think that the next one should be set in Texas (And yes I know that Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel was set there, but that doesn't count). If Bethesda set the game in the greater Houston area, or Dallas Fort Worth, there's a lot of great story that they could do there. This may be a bit biased coming from someone who lives in Texas, but come on, it's a gigantic state with tons of different options for the setting of the games. I don't see this going wrong unless they didn't learn their lesson from Fallout 76

    I think another great idea would be a Fallout game set in a different country, but I'm not gonna go into that.

    EDIT: Not fallout tactics, just Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

    EDIT 2: Another thing: The radio stations. I like the fallout radio stations, but the last thing I would want is a radio station with country music. There are some people here in Texas who like country music, but I have found that in southeast Texas, there are more people who do not enjoy country music than there are people who do. I would be fine with a couple of songs (bring back Johnny Guitar and Big Iron) but not a whole station with a lot of country music.

    submitted by /u/GigEmAggies7472
    [link] [comments]

    Framerate problem with Fallout 76

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I stopped playing this game since last August and I downloaded it again few days ago. I played it for about 30 minutes and the framerate fluctuated every second between 20 and 50 and it usually stayed below 40. I cannot remember clearly, but i think the framerate was not this bad, when I played it before.

    I'm using the same pc as before (GTX1070, i7-7700HQ). The things that has changed are country and internet. I don't know whether the country has something to do with framerate but i played it in europe before and now i'm playing it in east asia. And the current internet is much stabler and at least 6 times faster than before. So I have no idea what causes this problem. I want to play it again...

    submitted by /u/JohnHancock17
    [link] [comments]

    TIL in Fallout 3/NV, a Box of Detergent gives you +50AP

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Which nuka cola do you think is the tastiest? (no stat bonus concidered)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Pretty straight forward question. Of all the nuka colas, (including base and mixes.) which would be the best?

    submitted by /u/Hermani06
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas, what should I do first?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Well I just got Fallout New Vegas and have only even seen a few videos on it so I have a question, what should I do first? I mean obviously I need to get through all the starting stuff but after that. Where should I go, what should I do? If anyone has any pointers that would be great.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Electrok1ll
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make face presets?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    I'm thinking of trying to make some face pre sets for fallout 4 on pc. If they look good I'd like to share them with others, how do I do that?

    submitted by /u/Bison256
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the attractions in all of nuka world fo you think would be the most dangerous?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Im not talking about areas of the park, but rather the individual attractions.

    submitted by /u/Hermani06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment