• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | My little tribute for René Auberjonois

    Fallout: New Vegas | My little tribute for René Auberjonois


    My little tribute for René Auberjonois

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    I spent yesterday afternoon putting my boy, Hermann, into my game. He took out the Deathclaws in Bloodborne Cave single handedly. I gave him custom dialog, a companion wheel and some perks. The default Shepherd skin fits him well.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    R.I.P René Auberjonois (Robert House)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Josh Sawyer in regards to René Auberjonois

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    Wasn’t made by me, but i just wanted to share this art

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:26 AM PST

    Rene Auberjonois, voice of Mr. House, died today. I can't think of a better performance in a game than his.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    A Tragedy Has Befallen All Mankind

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Robert Edwin House, 261, President, CEO, and sole proprietor of the New Vegas Strip, industrialist and technologist, founder, President, and CEO of the multi-billion-dollar pre-War robotics and software corporation, RobCo Industries, has died.

    Generally recognized by Mr. House to be mankind's only hope of long-term survival, Mr. House's passing may well sound a death knell for the entire human race.

    Lost forever is his bounty of knowledge concerning human longevity, the depth and breadth of which could, as he was apt to say, "fill several text books". He was not exaggerating. Though he did not achieve his goal of functional immortality, let us not forget that he died at the age of 261. How many people do that? I mean, come on.

    Also lost forever are House's singular personality, force of will, vision, and leadership ability. The probability of an equally capable figure emerging from the current human population to lead mankind to a future of equivalent quality is less than 0.000112% by objective measures too complex to detail in this obituary.

    Personality and force of will: Born June 25th, 2020, House was orphaned at an early age when his parents died in a freak accident (auto gyro, lightning). Though cheated of his inheritance, House attended the prestigious Institute) in Massachusetts and founded RobCo Industries on his 22nd birthday. Within five years, it was one of the most profitable corporations on Earth.

    Vision: By 2065, House was certain that an atomic war would soon devastate the planet. At great personal expense, he developed technologies to ensure the structural integrity of the city of Las Vegas (as it was known at the time). On the day of the great war, 77 atomic warheads targeted the city. Mr. House defeated them all. Talk about vision!

    Leadership: Mr. House survived the war, of course, and would later recruit the Three Families, negotiate the Treaty of New Vegas, and rebuild the Vegas Strip. While these achievements yielded many immediate benefits, they were all part of House's master plan to re-ignite mankind's quest for technological advancement, a plan without which the human race has nowhere to go, and nowhere to turn.

    /// Will revise and finish this up later. Have set the age at death to update automatically. Obit makes salient points but "pearls before swine," of course. Let's hope the ingrates never have cause to read it. Who knows how many of them are even literate!

    submitted by /u/legitneyhouston
    [link] [comments]

    It was at that moment.....

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:59 AM PST

    I wonder why

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Game Aiming Issues

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Just bought the game on steam last week, but aiming feels pretty heavy, is there a solution for this? (Changing mouse sensitiveness does not work)

    submitted by /u/arbusto90
    [link] [comments]

    The community modding guide revived New Vegas. What mods should I try next?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I recently tried a New Vegas run before playing the Outer Worlds, but my clumsy attempts to fix the engine and the few mods I installed left the game so broken that I couldn't play 20 minutes without a crash.

    Then I found this sub's community modding guide and followed it after a clean reinstall. I have reached level 35 with two crashes. Two. I remember Old World Blues being especially hard because fast traveling to the sink balcony had about a 30% chance of a crash. Now it's perfectly safe.

    I want to thank this community for making my game more stable than ever before. I finally feel confident enough to explore the Nexus and look for content mods without wondering if they will push my game from hard to unplayable.

    Once finals week is over and I give Halo: Reach some love, I want to do a proper mod run. New quests, new guns, cut content, maybe even new lands. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Arsenurderer
    [link] [comments]

    The Sink is the ultimate Hardcore roleplaying experience

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Have you ever truly wanted to roleplay as yourself? The Sink with all upgrades on hardcore mode has got you covered, with infinite food and water, being filled with electronics to interact with to occupy your time, you never have to leave your house! You can truly finally be yourself in a video game!

    submitted by /u/KimJongUnsatisfied
    [link] [comments]

    What did Mr. House do shortly after the war started?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    We all know that now he's locked himself inside of a medical device that keeps him alive 200 years later. But he didn't just decide that one day he would just pop himself into a giant egg and then bombs started dropping coincidentally. Mr. House focused primarily on the Securitrons, so this machine is probably a work of another company. Probably something from Big Mountain.

    So shortly after the bombs started dropping, I'd say maybe a month after the war started, he locked himself away. But why is he in Las Vegas? Is there a specific reason he choose Vegas besides the "weather station" nearby? He didn't just sit around for 200 years waiting for some large group to stumble into Las Vegas, right?

    submitted by /u/Papus_Devitous
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing this game for nearly a decade and I’ve just now noticed these Mojave Express mailboxes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    I literally don't know how, I've NEVER managed to find one or go click on it, despite the first one being right in front of the General Store in Goodsprings.

    It's nothing amazing, I just can't believe I've done every quest and every ending in this game and never noticed these things.

    submitted by /u/SpacemanC1997
    [link] [comments]

    Water is glitching out, using an ENB and turned off water displacement. Any idea on why it's like this? (Load order in comments)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    F

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    This was how I found them meeting each other. Jack got himself quite a lady there.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Odd bug I need a fix for. Please help me.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I am playing a lightly modded version of PC Fallout New Vegas and always encounter a weird bug that gets my weapons off to the left side of my screen before jerking em over to the right. Any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/TheLivingExile
    [link] [comments]

    Is the radio in this game intentionally hilarious?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    I love most of the songs in the game, but the radio really screws with the atmosphere in a lot of cases, when it's off, the ambient music really sets a tone in certain locations and emphasizes just how unsettling or creepy what's happening is meant to be. But when I stroll into Nipton or meet Caesar for the first time and something like this starts playing I can't help but smile, any sense of creepiness or intimidation is just completely overrided. I mean, who doesn't love strolling through fields of crucified men singing along to "Lone Star"?

    submitted by /u/KimJongUnsatisfied
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment