• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Fallout | I gave the Survivalist's remains a 21 gun salute.

    Fallout | Reddit

    Fallout | I gave the Survivalist's remains a 21 gun salute.


    I gave the Survivalist's remains a 21 gun salute.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Whenever I make it to the red gate in Honest Hearts I've made it a point to honor the old man with a proper sendoff. Reading all of his entries and learning time and time again, how he truly cared for the mexican families and how he helped total strangers survive after the war. Finding him sat at a peak where he chose to die and finding the rifle he kept in such condition even after death. That to me sounds like a soldier going above and beyond the call of duty, and he deserves better than he allowed himself. Very sad to me.

    submitted by /u/TheYasdonaught
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Questionnaire to see what the community thinks about certain things. Come check it out if you have the time!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Please answer honestly so that I can have clear results. Thank you for your time!

    Results will be posted at 11 AM Mountain Standard Time

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEBPRXK69SUFauu-7Xh9vMEZQCrVCp8Xx1QorT8DjTUo0QTw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    CORRECTION: There will be an hour delay for when the data is released. The post with data will be on a separate post. The post will be posted around 11 AM Mountain Standard Time.

    submitted by /u/Tamashi55
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got all the achievements in Fallout 3!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment