• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | LOBOTOMITE!

    Fallout: New Vegas | LOBOTOMITE!


    LOBOTOMITE!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I drew this about two years ago and thought I'd share it here too

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    My final mod update photo for a few days while I go offline. Really can't think of much more I can do to make it look better or run better. Will try to upload a short gameplay video when I get an internet connection again.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Scattered The 37 Gold Bars on my Bed.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Lonesome Road offered the best one on one hero to anti-hero experience in any fallout game.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    You as a courier, are called upon to meet another courier to fight in the most deadly and harrowing place in the Mojave. The journey to your final battle teaches you so much, about your actions..how they have consequences..what it feels like to lose what you have gained. Ulysses explains what the courier did and whether you are indifferent or confused and want answers it shapes how the story and reactions from Ulysses plays out.

    Even at the end, if youre able to convince Ulysses that you will offer a better tomorrow, he had contingencies in place if you were to defeat him (which technically you did). That is good thinking for a game villain, its not just "Agh I have been slain nooooo!"

    He also gives you the best compliment I have ever heard in a fallout game.

    "I see the shadow of a nation behind you"

    That line alone made me so proud and so happy. No matter how many times I beat New Vegas, I always treasure the challenges and story given by the Lonesome Road dlc.

    Also, Ulysses has the most haunting voice ever..the moment I leave the silo and hear him through ED-E I instantly get a chill. Kinda like "Oh...ooooh hes mad..I fucked up here..oooh no.."

    submitted by /u/CommonSenseEludesMe
    [link] [comments]

    Aggressive mr. new Vegas noises

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Is it possible to side with Elijah at the end of dead Money

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I heard a while ago that it was possible but I can't remember how

    submitted by /u/wendigo1_1
    [link] [comments]

    Some guy told me he won lottery when I was on a walk then I saw one of these. I think I made a wrong turn...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Just killin' time (and toasters) in the Big MT

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    It’s just business, Mr. House.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Ave, true to Caesar.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Time for the end to begin. History awaits...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Fallout vacation poster I made, will do more in the future.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Manlet in Gomorrah

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Why the frick can I not take care of this boi, this make me big sad.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    This is roughly what this sub sound like

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Fallout new vegas is good

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    "The Armor of the 87th Tribe" should have been renamed "Lorica Segmentata."

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/President-Lonestar
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts after finally finishing Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    So, i started playing new vegas at early 2018 on an old crappy laptop, then a year later i bought a medium end pc and started to play it again, My character is a high intelligence and high karma NCR build, at the first hour i helped goodsprings fight against powder gangers, after that i went to Primm and nipton then novac, in Novac i decide to check the terminal instead of talking to manny, after getting to boulder city, i negotiate peace between NCR and Great Khans, after that i go to freeside, i helped the kings to get the NCR out of freeside which grants me a free passport to the strip (I wont be spoiling how for those who havent played it yet), long story short the general things happened, killed benny, and gave it to Mr. House, after that happen, i went to ambassador Crocker and do the storyline, i helped the boomers, and told the kings to make peace with the NCR, after that i went to Cassandra Moore to continue the NCR storyline, i told the great khans to cut alliance with the Legion, helped Cachino kill Big sal and Nero, killed Mr. House and blew up the BoS bunker, after that, i failed to protect Kimball and then the big battle in Hoover Dam began, after painting the Dam red, i got into the Legate's camp and used my high skill of speech (Which is at 100 at this point) and finally let the credits role.

    Final thought : i really love the story, at the battle of hoover dam, the musical score goes really well with destroying the Legion, it has a lot of memorable characters, and its just, perfect.

    Add. notes : "That Gun" is a really OP weapon with a decent amount of luck, the "finesse" perk, and better critical, and maybe some other perks that i forgot. Bloody mess adds a whole new flavor of entertainment. the snowball quest from Jane at the lucky 38 is good for a quick money boost, i got 4000 caps from it.

    Companions that i use : Arcade, but mostly Veronica

    Now im looking to play the dlc, which one should i play first ? (current level 17)

    submitted by /u/Maaxscot
    [link] [comments]

    So, I told the guard at the Tops that he can't have my weapons and now they're hostile.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I waited 3 days and they're still KOS. Am I boned?

    submitted by /u/XanthosGambit
    [link] [comments]

    Hit escape in my Pipboy and now I can’t save, access my settings, etc. I’ve tried restarting and I’ve reloaded my mods but it’s happened again. Is there a way to override this?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Norse Pagan Mod - Looking for recruits

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Looking for people to join our Norse Pagan Raiders faction mod team - we need anyone who can use the Creation Kit and voice actors as well! DM me if interested We need female VAs especially

    submitted by /u/NordicStreaming
    [link] [comments]

    So how is New California now?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Getting back into New Vegas modding, and starting to pick out a mod list. I played when it was just released, not sure how it is now. Can you take your character over from New California to New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/What----------------
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment