• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Bruh

    Fallout 3 | Bruh


    Bruh

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Probably my scariest moment in FO3 yet. Not sure why but i jumped lol.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Pocket prison intensifies

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    After eleven years of playing Fallout 3, I just got all the achievements

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    A lot has changed since I first played fallout 3 in 2008.

    Way back when I was a terrible teenager, I stole a copy of Fallout 3 from a store. Not going to justify it. All I'll say is I didn't steal much.

    Anyway. When I first got the game I played it, got out of the vault,and got killed by a dog near superduper mart. I put it down for a month, finding all the menus confusing. Later friends talked about it, so I decided to play it again and got sucked in like a planet on the rim of a black hole.

    I must have put in 1500 hours into that game for years. I found almost every book and cranny. I killed everyone and everything. Always exploring. Immersed by this strange new decaying world. Finally I got as far as I could and had to stop due to work and becoming a crappy adult.

    I then joined the army, and discovered that games continuing weirdness. I still prefer 3 over NV, because fighting your way through the trenches to the Capitol building and blasting your way through a Super Mutant Behemoth in the middle of that building is one of the most epic moments in a game for me.

    Also, Tunnel Snakes Rule!

    Anywho, I went on to play games like Crackdown, Assassins Creeds, Red Dead Redemption, FO4, etc. But now looking at my case of all these games I was like "why don't I have all the achievements?Are they really that hard?

    So I spent two days getting the Mothership Zeta Alien Recordings, and the Steel Bars in the Pitt. I never really cared for Mothership Zeta, but the Pitt felt like a true Fallout tale.

    Anywho, eleven years I took for me to get those achievements. Thanks to Caedo Genesis for help with those pesky Steel Ingots.

    So when did you guys start? What is your most favorite moment in the game?

    submitted by /u/MurderIsRelevant
    [link] [comments]

    My character

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment