• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Fallout | TIL that if you tag Unarmed skill at the beginning of New Vegas, Doc Mitchell will give you a pair of boxing gloves..

    Fallout | TIL that if you tag Unarmed skill at the beginning of New Vegas, Doc Mitchell will give you a pair of boxing gloves..


    TIL that if you tag Unarmed skill at the beginning of New Vegas, Doc Mitchell will give you a pair of boxing gloves..

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    This game just keeps on giving..oh and Doc Mitchell too because he's such a bro..

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    You guys are the experts, what can I expect for my first gameplay of Fallout 3?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I've never played a console game this big before... I've just finished outer worlds and thought Fallout 3 was a good place to start getting into RPGs... any tips for my first time?

    submitted by /u/katherinemuncaster
    [link] [comments]

    To the level 222 player that helped me.....! Thank you!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    It was the mission where you need to get a key off Freddy Lang (glowing ghoul) in the mine, about level 60. I just couldn't kill the sod, even with my best gun...I've been stuck on that mission since level 22. I'm level 35 now.

    Thank you!!! Hopefully I can level up faster

    submitted by /u/BravoAlpha7
    [link] [comments]

    Survival Made Me Appreciate Fallout 4 A Lot More

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    When I first played FO4, everything was a cake walk, and bosses were just inconveniences that I had to dump a lot of ammo into. After doing several modded to hell playthroughs to fix problems with the game and bring back new weapons, I finally decided to do a Survival Playthrough.

    I thought it wouldn't be that bad, after all, I played FO:NV Survival and was able to do that one with a High Charisma Sneak build without too much trouble(RIP Dogmeat and Veronica). I was wrong.

    It's such a stark difference between being able to just mow down a horde of Super Mutants on a whim. Last night, I went to Mass Fusion for the Str Bobblehead, and when I saw the Gunner at the top in Power Armor, I felt fear.

    Everything feels rewarding to do, getting a Legendary Weapon is a treasure. I'm barely level 20 without having done any of the story(I want to avoid it as much as possible) and it all feels refreshing.

    Note: I have Brutality and Some Assembly Required on, so the experience is even more demanding, which I like.

    submitted by /u/LunarLancaster
    [link] [comments]

    This is my favorite achievement icon in NV

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Play New Vegas in permadeath mode, with Harcore mode turned on. Either self imposed permadeath on console, or with a mod.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Trust me. You may have played New Vegas, but you've never experienced it until you've played it that way.

    It's the best gaming experience I've ever had in my 22 years.

    I'd played New Vegas before. Many times. But I'd never truly experienced the game until this year.

    If you're on console, just delete all your saves the first time you die. (Not including glitch deaths.)

    If you're on PC download a mod to do it for you. (This is the recommended way imo because it takes a lot of will power to actually delete the character. I'm on console, and legit went through 5 stages of grief when I had to delete my character after 50+ hours.)

    It's the way the game was meant to be experienced.

    Hardcore mode. Permadeath.

    Also no reloading saves to fix a mistake. Live with the consequences of your choices throughout the whole game.

    submitted by /u/SilverSmoke45
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with favorites menu on mid-game fallout 4 (pc)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    idk what happened :/

    A few weeks ago i played some fallout 4 and something happened to my favorites menu, u know that thing that pops up when u press F. It was just gone, i tried to switch the key binding to L (just a random button) and it still didn't pop up, i tried to reset all my bindings back to default but that didnt work either. My falllout 4 gameplay depends on that fast favorites menu (for obvious reasons) so im wondering if any of u guys know a fix to it, might there be some weird console command for it?

    submitted by /u/GlassCranium
    [link] [comments]

    My Wasteland Journey

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    I'll try to keep this short but I still can't get over the general hype that is Fallout. I started playing on Christmas Day 2015. No mods, tactical survival and carefully inching my way towards finishing the story. It took me approximately 3 months. February was the start of a dangerous path. I started to hate on the original Fallout games, mostly #3. I even attacked New Vegas before. But now, on this day, I can say for sure that New Vegas is by far the best story in the series. New Vegas beats my all time favorite RPG, Outer Worlds. Because duh they're both Obsidian. Anyways, I have ventured as the Sole Survivor, and The Lone Wanderer, now I can finally say I've been to the Vegas Strip as The Courier. I've played my hand at the iso games, Fallout 1 in particular. Very cool concept. Would love to play it more. Just wanted to really say that New Vegas fans and New Vegas itself deserve more attention than Fallout 4.

    submitted by /u/drkcty
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout new Vegas) 2 questions about the eyebot ED-E

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    1, why does he play music when enemies are near?

    2, does he count as a pet? So i can bring both boone and ED-E with me?

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout new Vegas) I've been watching let's plays of it and when people save it says "something out 1000 saves", but in my game it only has 100 available saves, why?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    Fallout 76 is bad in a lot of ways but it's soundtrack is gorgeous

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I've been listening to it on iTunes and it's fucking amazing. Inon Zur really outdid himself with this one, Fallout 4's was good but a bit too gloomy and depressing for me. Most of the tracks here are bright and uplifting while seamlessly integrating the core Fallout theme.

    The one that hits me the most is the main title, I listened to it in one of the trailers while Fallout 76 was still promising and I still get slight goosebumps and feel amazing while listening to it now. The strings and violin that open it transport me into the (somehow) beautiful, green nature and peacefulness of West Virginia and I feel great!

    I just got the urge to post about this while listening to it just now and I was wondering if any of you also appreciated it despite the fairly flawed game it's attached to?

    Edit: Was actually referring to the original score, though Country Roads is still a beautiful song.

    submitted by /u/HBB360
    [link] [comments]

    In which order should I play through New Vegas DLC?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:10 AM PST

    So I finally got New Vegas to run decently(only crashing or freezing once an hour, which is still sad) and I'm currently level 10 and playing blackjack in the strip.

    When New Vegas released I played mostly the main quest line quickly because I got annoyed of all the bugs and constant crashing so I just wanted to finish it. And that's why I'm a DLC-virgin for NV.

    Should the DLCs be played in the order they were released? What level should I start them? Should I bring any companions with me? Any other advice?

    submitted by /u/Mougga
    [link] [comments]

    I just repaired ED-E in the Mojave express and.... Holy god shes op, she took down cook-cook and a fiend with a pistol by herself, and when I went to check on her i saw this (hp 180/180)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Yes i call "her" cuz ed-e sounds like a female name, you know, edie

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to not be a Courier?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    I decided to try to roleplay as something other than a Courier in New Vegas for a change but every time I get near New Vegas or other major settlements I keep getting forced into the role by NPCs rushing up to me, or a large part of my dialog options forcing me to talk about finding Benny or getting the Platinum Chip back. I want to complete quests in the Strip and Primm and stuff but they refuse to let me progress unless I admit I'm a Courier looking for a chip. I'm a proud Enclave soldier, I'd never take a lowly courier job.

    submitted by /u/ChucklesTheFnJester
    [link] [comments]

    Best NV Build to get the most dialogue options?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:12 AM PST

    What enemies gives you the creeps?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Mine are Bloodbugs out side of the red rocket station in fallout 4 those things are evil and their kill animation eehh

    submitted by /u/basiczombie22
    [link] [comments]

    What are some mods to make New Vegas feel more "Modern"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Downloaded New Vegas but never completed it due to the game feeling extremely dated compared to fallout 4.

    what are some mods you guys would recommend to make New Vegas feel more like fallout 4 or just better in general

    submitted by /u/AortaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to have bad gear at level 20

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I have been playing for about 20 hours and I only have only got 100 .38 rounds and about 30 .308 rounds and 30 fusion cell at a time on average. The best weapon I have is short combat rifle? Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/ZioIsOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Reaching the Acceptance stage with Fallout 76. But.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    By Acceptance I mean I'm reaching the point where I can just accept that there are people who like playing this game and that's fine. I guess I'm ok with the fact that there's an audience for multiplayer Fallout. It took me a long time to get here. Too long probably.

    But I still have a sticking point. I can't accept that there are people spending money on the microtransactions and subscriptions.

    In theory at least, playing multiplayer Fallout doesn't really hurt me. I mean it will probably encourage them to make another multiplayer game which will detract from their singleplayer efforts but somehow I'll survive.

    But the people spending money on microtransactions and subscriptions hurt us all. That goes for Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Blades, ESO, and the Creation Club. But especially 76 and Blades since they're the worst examples of it.

    If you spend money on these things it encourages Bethesda to continue to design their games this way. Bethesda is now in the business of selling games (Fallout 76 and especially Blades) that make you pay for convenience or to skip boring grindy parts. That means these games have to be designed to be inconvenient and/or boring and grindy for non paying customers. I know Fallout 76 is just dipping its toe in the water when its comes to this but Blades shows they're willing to go full hog with this kind of design and we keep seeing them get greedier with 76 so don't be surprised if they tweak the game to make it grindier.

    And it will be because you enabled them by validating their business model. Yes you, just because other people are doing it doesn't absolve you of your part.

    But all the micro transaction stuff aside, I'm not mad about the base game anymore. Maybe its because I've moved on to being mad about the business model. Doesn't mean I'm going to play it. Tried it, didn't like it.

    submitted by /u/Smooth_Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the BEST and WORST Settlement in your opinion?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    What's the worst settlement you've built on, and what makes it the worst? And what settlement is the BEST, and why?

    submitted by /u/stressedhoe_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Fallout 4 again?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    The first time I played Fallout 4, I enjoyed it but never truly got into it and never finished it (I know the story so nothing is spoiled at this point for me). Should I replay Fallout 4 or should I not, seeming as people here are usually pretty good with their judgement, I think.

    submitted by /u/asimo703
    [link] [comments]

    Can you add ballistic weave to the marine wetsuit?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Just curious, I'm trying to plan out certain tasks for my survival run, I'm definitely planning on obtaining the Marin armor and wetsuit, but I'm really hoping I can apply ballistic weave. Also, can I just mention how irritating it is that I can't scrap all the fence posts in sanctuary? My immersion is RuInEd

    submitted by /u/CheapAddictol
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a YouTube video

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Ok, so long ago I watched this video on how to make fallout 4 look way more like fallout 3. It was almost pitch black in the video. It looked really really good, if your into that sort of thing. The creator isn't that big either. It was more of a video he put together just for fun. He was on Xbox. Majority of the video takes place at the beginning red rocket.

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/dillon_tymchuk
    [link] [comments]

    A sign I've been playing way too much fallout.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Everytime I approach somebody irl I think of them as an NPC and imagine a dialogue box popping up, thinking about what I'm going to say.

    submitted by /u/AmdMasterRace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment