• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you take a picture of the war memorial with the camera from 500m away

    Fallout: New Vegas | When you take a picture of the war memorial with the camera from 500m away


    When you take a picture of the war memorial with the camera from 500m away

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Went somewhere special this past weekend.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    SlitSlam (my evil female build) isn’t very sympathetic.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    "Once, I was a cop, a road warrior searching for a righteous cause."

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    “Who are you, that do not know your history?”

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    NCR Ranger[Penett]

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    What is the most "definitive" courier outfit?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:58 AM PST

    I personally always imagine the outfit the courier wears at end game and in legend is the Elite Riot Gear armor set due the awe inspiring presence it gives without being affiliated with any one faction. Being a solid medium armor set with good effects, it's a no brainer in game or in lore (my opinion).

    submitted by /u/StMuerte13
    [link] [comments]

    Black Widow vs Dayglow Ricky.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Looking for a FNV graphics mod

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Hi there. What's the best and most spec friendly fallout nv graphics mod? I have, what I thought was a pretty decent spec pc but I can't run Ruby EWB over about 20fps.

    Specs

    32gb ram

    Ryzen 7 2700 cpu

    B450 a pro motherboard

    4k monitor

    1050ti mini graphics card

    1tb ssd

    submitted by /u/DanceRayder
    [link] [comments]

    Things that I always collect in New Vegas

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:28 PM PST

    These are the things I always collect in New Vegas

    1. Pencils (since they don't weigh anything)
    2. Skill books and magazines
    3. Drinks (I store them in refrigerators or crates)
    4. Purified water
    5. Pre war money
    6. Sunset Caps (yes, I never complete the intended quest, I keep on buying, drinking and collecting)
    7. Unique apparel and weapons
    8. Fully fixed weapons
    9. New Vegas notes (lore)
    10. Bobby pins
    11. Boss apparel or weapons
    12. Legion Centurion Armor (full sets - I collect them as trophies)
    13. Lastly and most importantly ammunition
    submitted by /u/CuteSpookyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    It just doesn't have the same impactu.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    It was early in the morning that he got into town He came from the south and looked around slowly "He is a loose outlaw and running," whispered from each lip "And he is here to do business with a big iron on his waist Big iron on his waist "

    submitted by /u/Wasteland-Scum
    [link] [comments]

    Is this allowed here? lyrics in the comments.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Breaking VATS in Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    I've played through this game way too many times, but even then, a purely VATS focused playthrough is something I've never actually done.

    I'm making this post to take suggestions on minor stat changes and on what weapons I should use.

    S - 3 (+1 Implant +2 Reinforced Spine)
    Strength won't be very necessary on this build. I'll still be able to use weapons with a 8 strength requirement with this base amount, and even then I think that might be overkill.

    P - 5 (+1 Implant)
    I'm only keeping this at 5 for Better Criticals.

    E - 5 (+1 Lonesome Road)
    This one is only useful for the Implants. That's it.

    C - 1
    It's shit. I'm not going to be using companions for my main damage output or anything so there's no use in putting any points into it.

    I - 9 (+1 Implant)
    Just for the extra skill points. A high Intelligence is always a nice thing to have.

    A - 9 (+1 Implant)
    This one is extremely obvious. It's all for the AP baby.

    L - 8 (+1 Implant +1 Lucky Shades)
    This one is simply for the Crits, which'll be somewhat useful to me considering the +5% Crit Chance boost I get from VATS anyway.

    Tag Skills:
    Guns
    Speech
    ? (Give me suggestions for a 3rd Tag skill)

    Traits
    Fast Shot
    For that sweet AP cost reduction.
    Kamikaze
    It has a fairly minor downside and more AP is definitely nice to have.

    Notable Perks:
    Action Boy
    Gunsligner
    Commando
    Sniper
    Concentrated Fire
    Grim Reaper's Sprint
    Nerves of Steel
    Math Wrath
    Mysterious Stranger
    Miss Fortune
    Plasma Spaz
    Sneering Imperialist(?)
    Finesse
    Light Touch
    Laser Commander(?)
    Weapon Handling(?)

    Weapons:
    The All American. Extremely versatile and has the lowest AP cost in the entire game.
    A Light Shining in the Darkness. A relatively low AP cost and a nice punchy damage.

    If you have any weapon suggestions, please tell me them.

    Apparel:
    Ulysses's Duster
    or
    Legion Duster

    Can't decide with this one. The Legion Duster has a nice +15 AP boost, but Ulysses's Duster has +5 Crit Chance. Please help me decide between the two.

    submitted by /u/ChristianMom29
    [link] [comments]

    How realistic is weapon spread on New Vegas?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Does it make sense, is it well balanced?

    submitted by /u/Ethan920713
    [link] [comments]

    Someone needs to let these guys know about Robert House

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Isn't my character cute? Her name is Leiyra and she got a makeover because I lost 16 hours of data and pink hair is what it took to keep me going...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    If you haven't tried a junkie melee build with 8+ Strength and Endurance, you're missing out (Very Hard, Console/Vanilla)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:01 PM PST

    The Fiends competing in The Thorn

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    In the Thorn, Fiends sometimes fight against the Wasteland creatures. Anyone else think it's likely these Fiends were captured by Red Lucy's henchmen to compete against their will, maybe as punishment for raiding Westside?

    submitted by /u/Dom-CCE
    [link] [comments]

    Why should I choose the NCR or House?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    I'm on the fence.

    The Yes Man and Legion endings obviously suck, I'm leaning towards NCR but house makes a compelling argument too

    submitted by /u/quantumthiccy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment