• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-karat run of bad luck...

    Fallout: New Vegas | From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-karat run of bad luck...


    From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-karat run of bad luck...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Boone made the list for the 69 biggest crushes of the last decade

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    The Hong Kong Ranger

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:22 AM PST

    Hey, this is the last fallout?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    When I was going to sleep last night, I was thinking that it's seems hard that Todd Howard give to Obsidian another opportunity for develop another Fallout, so if it's the case, then this is the end of the history of the original Fallout?

    I like Fo3 and Fo4 but I want to see the history of the NCR, the legion, I WANT TO SEE NEW CANAAN GODDAMN.

    I want another RPG Fallout

    Not an Action, adventure Fallout with: Yes, No(Yes), Sarcastic (Yes)

    That make me sad if it's true.

    submitted by /u/SuperAtroz
    [link] [comments]

    Helped retaking the Correctional Facility for NCR, all the Powder Ganger went hostile, expect this guy, he is just standing there thinking about Primm's new sheriff, not reacting to everyone else in the room getting killed. I just let him be.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Hi Couries, what do you think about Twitch stream where YOU control what to do in New Vegas ?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    How did the Courier survive?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    I did a quick search because I was certain that people would have asked this before me, but I didn't see any threads that jumped out at me.

    How did the Courier survive getting shot in the intro? I mean, it's pretty clear from Doc Mitchell's tutorial that the Courier actually had at least one bullet lodged in their skull, to the point where disfigurement was a concern (as he hands you the screen so you can modify your appearance, he mentions making sure everything was put back where it's supposed to be) and if you allocate a lot of points to intelligence, he quips that the bullet may have done the Courier's brain some good, implying that brain damage may have occurred.

    So....what, was Benny's gun just weak or something? Or is the Courier perhaps just incredibly lucky (Luck stat of 10, maybe)? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/OctoSevenTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Mr house?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    So I've been doing quests for NCR (this is my first play) should I kill mr house? I'm level 15

    submitted by /u/dankruptdan
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys consider your “cannon” play through?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Mines a female courier named Lucetta Wolfe. Head cannoned as growing up in NCR territory in a small prospector town in the northern part of the NCR frontier. Became a courier after her town succumb to NCR taxes and was finally abandoned. She worked a fairly uneventful time as a courier until the beginning of the game where she goes pro NCR until she finds Yes Man and learns she may be able to save small towns of New Vegas through independence, even if it means there's more chaos in the unclaimed territories. Her ending deviates from the narrated bit because it seems as though the game favors the notion that independent Vegas is just lawless but I think my Courier would've made attempts to keep the peace and to establish a free New Vegas under its own leadership, as in each settlement would send a representative to the Strip where they would work as the heads of the New Vegas government.

    For companions, I convinced Veronica to leave the brotherhood behind, helped Boone cope with his demons, forgot Raul existed until the end slides, sent Tabitha East, helped the Grandma Super mutant take her meds and wander west to find her memories, turned the Van Graffs and Crimson Caravans in for the conspiracy against Cass and helped ED-E discover his memory banks later on

    Got the High Karma endings for the various DLC's, including disabling the nukes in Lonesome Road and keeping the Think Tank alive

    That's the high notes, what's your cannon characters Reddit?

    submitted by /u/Raging-Badger
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use a fallout 3 mod in nv?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Just curious, i want to use it so the Microwave Emitter doesn't take up a quarter of my screen haha

    submitted by /u/missile500
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play without crashing?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    I'm on pc downloaded from steam and I just made it to the strip and my save file wont load. None of them will.

    I just got this game I really want to play it, and everyone swore pc was the way to go. I wont get into it but I actually want to stab those people. Doesnt matter.

    If I do start a new game indont want to get 5 hours in and have to Restart again. So, does anyone know what to do? Or am I just going to have to get a refund

    submitted by /u/Metalheadssuck
    [link] [comments]

    Found an unknown bug in the main story

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Colonol Moore has disappeared due to me siding with House, but I killed House because I didn't want to murder the BoS and had to go the Yes Man route because Don't Tread on the Bear failed thanks to House. Upon getting her back with console commands I can't tell her that Kimball is safe in the quest 'For the Republic' after protecting Kimball in 'You'll Know It When It Happens' which was an optional objective for 'Wild Card: Finishing Touches'.

    Except the quest 'For the Republic' doesn't exist anywhere on the internet, only 'For the Republic part 2'. Moore is completely broken and won't acknowledge the quest or let me finish it once I saved her from the void with console commands.

    Seems like an oversight from Obsidian, that if you go the House route up until he asks you to murder a bunch of people and then turn on him, you're stuck with the Yes Man route which throws you a bunch of objectives and missions that rely on NPCs that disappear from the game because the BoS stage of House questline fails Don't Tread on the Bear.

    tl;dr: poor integration of choice in the main quest has led me to a quest that shouldn't exist to report something to an NPC who disappeared due to player choice, leaving me with an annoying permanently unfinished and broken quest in my pip boy.

    https://i.imgur.com/nszerbQ.jpg

    submitted by /u/omaeka
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to sort New Vegas completed quests via console commands?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I want my last finished quests to finish at the top of the pipboy, not somewhere in the middle, that's for me to keep track.

    It makes things extremely messy.

    Anyone know how to use console commands to sort out finished quests.

    submitted by /u/CuteSpookyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Best Quest Mods in 2017-9? Preferably new ones for someone who hasn't tried a new quest mod since 2016 when he last uninstalled game. Reinstalled recently. [FNV]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Best Quest Mods in 2017-9? Preferably new ones for someone who hasn't tried a new quest mod since 2016 when he last uninstalled game. Reinstalled recently. I've already got all the graphics/guns/bugfix/texture mods installed, now I'm after some new quests. New experiences, towns, sidequests, areas, challenges, NPC companions with stories to take me on, anything.

    submitted by /u/SaggtitariusZach
    [link] [comments]

    Is arcade actually gay?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    I've seen dozens of jokes about how arcade is gay, but I've never seen anything in the game that suggests that. Does anyone have any details?

    submitted by /u/pivot_ob
    [link] [comments]

    No Textures and Flashing Hand

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    I tried to the game with mods and launched it through the vortex launcher but when i got in the game, everything just looks like fog and theres no textures besides my hands which are flashing. I tried disabling my mods and reinstalling the game but it's still doing this. Also i can't launch the game through steam anymore or it crashes, it forces me to launch it through vortex.

    submitted by /u/SaucySpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Bethesda,

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    If you remastered Fallout New Vegas I don't think anyone would give a fuck about fallout 1st, Creation Club etc. we would be to Nostalgic and happy to care about anything

    Sincerely, someone that really wants fnv remastered

    submitted by /u/Millunch
    [link] [comments]

    I made an interesting and unique Companion but I think I made her Companion Quest too complex. Should I scale back? [FNV]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I made an interesting and unique Companion but I think I made her Companion Quest too complex. Should I scale back? [FNV]

    She starts off balanced but becomes Boone-tier once her personal quest is complete. I dreamed up this absurdly massive DLC-sized thing where she's the leader of a faction that hires you to defeat a custom area full of robots with OP weapons, and it ends with you gaining an awesome player house in a pre-war bunker...

    But looking at how busy my life just got due to circumstances IRL, I barely get any free time and won't have this finished for a few more years. All my work on the follower and her thousands of lines of voiced dialogue is done. I could probably get this done within a few weeks if I scale it down to "You meet a worker in the custom faction at a bar, the worker asks you to go and talk to the leader in the leader's faction's base, you then recruit her as a teammate and you go kill one very simple bunker full of enemies, then it's done and she's your companion now. Also the faction bunker is the awesome player house and beating this quest unlocks its best rooms. There might also be some side quests added by some more NPCs in the bunker."

    Expected question: Why not just make her a soldier in the faction, then make another NPC the leader? Isn't it immersion-breaking for a faction leader to follow you around like an attack dog? My answer is: Founding and managing that faction is a vital part of her story and character, so no. Besides she can always just radio messages back to her HQ and get called by them if she's needed.

    submitted by /u/SaggtitariusZach
    [link] [comments]

    Bare Fists Build: Before the Adventure starts

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    So while looking at all of the recent BB Gun only posts I've seen recently from another user, I decided to take inspiration and start making Journal Entries on the recent Bare Fists No Armor playthrough I started.

    I just want to make clear I am not playing on Hardcore, as I don't find it challenging, only tedious. I am however, playing on Very Hard.

    So anyway, on with the actual build:

    S - 7 | +1 (Implant) +2 (Reinforced Spine) Good for various Melee Perks. Other than that it's not very useful to me.

    P - 5 | +1 (Implant) Only useful for Light Step.

    E - 9 | +1 (Implant) Endurance is the most important SPECIAL Stat in this build. As it boosts both my HP and my Unarmed skill.

    C - 1 | +1 (Implant) It's completely useless to me but I might as well boost it anyway since there's no reason not to.

    I - 9 | +1 (Implant) Skill points. That's pretty much it.

    A - 8 | +1 (Implant) +1 (Lonesome Road Thingy) Useful for the perks it provides, such as Slayer. And some more AP has never hurt anybody.

    L - 1 | +1 (Implant) I've done extensive research. And I didn't find any evidence anywhere that Fists can Crit. If anybody finds anything suggesting otherwise. Please tell me. But if not, well the perks aren't very useful for me at all. And the Skill boost is minimal enough to put the SPECIAL points elsewhere.

    Traits: Heavy Handed: Considering that Crits are not even slightly useful to me this Trait is basically a flat damage increase.

    Logan's Loophole: I'll be changing this before Level 30 via the Auto-Doc in OWB. So the downside is pretty much non-existent to me. And I'll be heavily relying on drugs this playthrough so this definitely helps.

    So that's it. I'll probably post the first "actual" post (Journal Entry 1) either tomorrow or later tonight. If anybody has any suggestions on build changes before then make them now.

    Edit: Also I posted this on mobile so sorry if the formatting is weird. I'll fix it later when I get access to my computer, as right now I'm not home.

    Edit 2: So I just found out that Slayer for some reason doesn't affect punching. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. But I want to ask you all first. Would it be cheating to get a mod to patch this "bug"? Or should I just leave it?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMom29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment