• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Drove from Vegas to L.A. Had to detour to see Doc Mitchell, but was around 262 years too early

    Fallout: New Vegas | Drove from Vegas to L.A. Had to detour to see Doc Mitchell, but was around 262 years too early


    Drove from Vegas to L.A. Had to detour to see Doc Mitchell, but was around 262 years too early

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Literally me when i go to the fort.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Thought this sub might enjoy one of my recent thrifts.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Started playing Honest Hearts today and I'm already loving the scenery of Zion. It's vibrant and a nice change of pace from the Mojave's more drab palette

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    I feel as if I have beaten God himself

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Not sure if this is a repost or not, but here it is

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    I thought they were called “Sugar Bombs”...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:10 AM PST

    Back in the saddle

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    NCR correctional facility reclaim question.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Is it possible to reclaim it if I killed everyone there?

    submitted by /u/RuskiYest
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doing a no crosshairs run for an independent Vegas. My only means of an accurate shot is the iron sights.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    What are your favorite weapons, armor, and clothing?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Mine favorite weapons are All-American, Police Pistol, Trail Carbine, Medicine Stick, Holorifle, and Knock-Knock. Favorite armor is Advanced Riot Gear and Courier Duster (The Great Bear). Favorite clothing is Dr. Mobius' Scrubs and Pre-War Spring Outfit.

    submitted by /u/whaq63
    [link] [comments]

    Best Faction for an Energy Weapons Build?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    I've done a Guns playthrough siding with the NCR and this time I'm trying Energy Weapons

    I don't want to go with the Legion because it goes against my Build and my character

    So I'm leaning towards Mr.House or Yes Man, I know that one of them requires you to destroy a certain faction (which iirc can be negotiated to not destroy them if you download a cut content mod but I don't think I should)

    My main concern is so far Energy Weapon ammo are scarce as hell

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Flowerbud-71117
    [link] [comments]

    Buster needs to learn to lose with grace

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    DLC Overall Meaning

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm currently replaying through the DLC and I was wondering if I'm interpreting the meaning correctly. Is the overarching undertones laced in supposed to be that people just can't let go and obsess over the past? I know that Dead Money is pretty straight forward, but the others seem to push these ideas as well, just not as obvious.

    submitted by /u/AltoScribe
    [link] [comments]

    New Run, you decide

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    Hey guys, I will start a new playthrough and want to play a mean guy or gal. I probably will side with Caesar. Now I need your help. Which quests should I do? Which important decisions I want to take? Which skills and weapons are cool for this? What did you do on your bad karma run? I have old world blues and dead money as well. Keep me evil!

    submitted by /u/Jayjayyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Out of Memory Crash and Im using FNV4gb

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    As of recently I went into the quest of creating my ultimate modding list, I have merged , patched, bashed and merged again to get sweet spot below 130 plugins, the problem is that no matter what I do the game constantly crashed due to "Out of Memory" Errors, it almost seems random, sometimes is when entering a building, sometimes sound cuts while Im walking in the wasteland only to crash shortly after, the framerate doesnt chug at all, all is nice and fluid, until it freezes and crashes. its annoying as hell and renders the game virtually unplayable, Ive spent almost a month building this load order and I´d hate to loose it like this. So please help.

    Mods are managed using Mod Organizer 2. The Mods are sorted with LOOT, bashed patches generated with Wrye Bash, merged patches generated with FNVEdit, Plugins merged with MergedPlugins. Instructions on how to use the tools were learned from this guide from Sintargaming ( http://sinitargaming.com/nv.html )

    LOAD ORDER

    https://pastebin.com/aWyCYdQr

    MODLIST(for whatever good it does ._.)

    Please bear in mind that that MO2 generates modlists in reverse, the first installed mods are actually at the bottom

    https://pastebin.com/b58zp8KG

    INI FILES

    https://pastebin.com/sn88CuJR
    https://pastebin.com/iN3cu0nU

    My Specs

    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050ti
    Intel i7 4770 3.4 (8 CPUs) Ghz
    16384 GB Ram
    Windows 7 Professional 64 Bits
    DirectX 11

    submitted by /u/Ryousan82
    [link] [comments]

    is there a mod that makes it possible that every new dialoge of conversation continues after a mouse click?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    since Im not a native english speaker I'd like to listen to something first and then read what the person said in order to improve my listening skills a bit.

    submitted by /u/Dakaso
    [link] [comments]

    Open Minded - Caps (fonv inspired song)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    I havent even recruited Veronica i just got the death star pistol, why did i get Veronica quest?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:14 AM PST

    White glove society without mortimer

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:06 AM PST

    Without mortimer and philippe do you think wgs will still convert to cannibalism? Doing a good guy run and not sure to if i should kill them or not

    submitted by /u/Leviosaaa1
    [link] [comments]

    Joshua doing justice to its name

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Can I still get the achievement for recruiting all companions if one of them left me?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:10 AM PST

    I'm currently trying to get all companions in one playthrough and I recruited Cass. She left, can I still get the achievement?

    submitted by /u/Rixx88-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment