• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Fallout 3 | FO3 not working

    Fallout 3 | FO3 not working


    FO3 not working

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    So I got FO3 recently and it didn't work I google it and I came up that I should change the compatibility package to Windows XP SP3 and change it run as administrator I did it. But then when I started it up It said: " Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll" I googled it and that should install Games for Windows Live I did that too and when the error didn't work I googled again and found that I should change the "bUseThreadedAI=0" to " bUseThreadedAI=1" and add "iNumHWThreads=2" which I did and now I just does this: https://imgur.com/a/0iZ878d.

    I have no idea what I should do now. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Thotslayer4447
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment