• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | I need a Doc Mitchell version of this ASAP

    Fallout: New Vegas | I need a Doc Mitchell version of this ASAP


    I need a Doc Mitchell version of this ASAP

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    WITNESS ME

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Screenshot by nucwin. I made this just to remove the vats, feel free to color, use or modify the drawing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Do you love the melodious chords of Big Iron, like any self respecting New Vegas fan should? Here’s a similar song by Marty Robbins

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Felt Nostalgic: Crew I was rolling with when I was running "Tale of Two Wastelands"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Rick Grimes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    TIL that you can go cow tipping in New Vegas

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Interactive map on my flight. Looks just like the pip boy map!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Follower of the Glowing One

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    The Powder Ganger's Cut Content

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    Looks like Sierra Madre kinda

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Dead Wind Cavern question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Possible spoiler and it seems odd to mention spoilers in an old game but I've noticed a few posts stating this is their first time playing FNV.

    I'm doing a new play thru on my XB1 X and came upon Dead Wind Cavern.

    I haven't played FNV in a few years so I've forgotten much of the game and wasn't sure what was inside. I figured that 4 Deathclaws outside may have been a warning.

    Inside I found at least 10 Deathclaws including a legendary Deathclaw. Is this "normal"? The Wiki states 1 to 4 Deathclaws.

    Luckily I had a stack of stealthboys and my heated powerfist from OWB.

    I am level 45 (I'm stuck at 45 but we won't talk about that) and being console it's pure vanilla.

    submitted by /u/OverseerIsLife
    [link] [comments]

    What made you fall in love with Fallout New Vegas?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Something that FO3 and FO4 lack is outside relationships but FNV surprised me when I took Veronica into Hidden Valley BOS bunker and while I'm doing my thing and conversating, she's doing aside conversations with characters in the bunkers, like you know, would happen in a real world. That's beautiful.

    submitted by /u/FullyEngorged
    [link] [comments]

    The Horrors of a Randomized Run

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Made the mistake of starting a randomized run, using a dice roller. Used it to determine where each of the starting 33 attribute points went, which skills were tagged and which two traits to take. Will be using the dice roller on every level up to see where each skill point goes and which perk to take, as well as when I'm getting implants...

    • ST 4 | PE 2 | EN 10 | CH 4 | IN 10 | AG 5 | LK 5
    • Tagged Skills: Guns, Explosives, Barter
    • Traits: Four Eyes, Hoarder

    Strength 4 with Hoarder? Pity me! Any bets on how long it'll take to rage-delete this character? :p

    submitted by /u/JDGumby
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Organizer 2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    I am very new to modding Fallout, and I just downloaded MO2 today. I just downloaded Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition that I bought from a sale on GOG a while ago, and after playing on it for a few minutes I decided to enhance my experience without changing the base game too much by mostly downloading bug fixes and patches, so I did my research and ended up downloading MO2. I installed the NVAC mod with success, but I seem to have a problem with installing MMEU. I have MMEU 12.1 by downloading the update beta, and MO2 says I have an issue. It reads the following in my notifications: "Missing masters; no guided fix" and a bit further below it reads: "The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled. The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

    Master:

    DeadMoney.esm GunRunnersArsenal.esm HonestHearts.esm LonesomeRoad.esm OldWorldBlues.esm

    Required by:

    Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp"

    I haven't really found a specific fix so it would be great if someone could help me, I would really appreciate it. (Sorry that the formatting is weird, I was trying to portray how it looked on the MO2 window.)

    submitted by /u/SPACECOWPIE
    [link] [comments]

    Not being able to play past the ending...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    I never saw the big deal about not being able to play past the ending. Why do so many people have a problem with saving before the final mission?

    submitted by /u/Hauntbot
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to remake a logo i found online with a fallout twist

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Any way I can keep some of my guns?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of doing Dead money as the next dlc but I don't want to use the energy rifle in it,is there someway I can keep atleast my Cowboy Repeater?

    submitted by /u/Trinity_sea
    [link] [comments]

    Which shotgun is better - hunting or riot?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Trying to decide whether to save my caps for the Riot Shotgun in the Gun Runners' shop or to buy the hunting shotgun. Think I'm level 11 or level 12, around that range. Probably not gonna go for Dinner Bell since the quest seems long, tedious, and dangerous.

    submitted by /u/Epickitty_101
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Help making Hell on Earth mod a standalone please.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Hell on Earth mod is one of the classic horror mod on nexus, It's basically Silent hill in Fallout. However the mod requires Dogtown1's infamous Monster Mod to play. And Hell on Earth also have this mechanic where nightmare creatures from the otherworld replaces the normal ones when the night falls. Effectively modified creature leveled list in a very nonsensical way. In one of my game I have the nightkin of Novac turned into a shrimpy Snork from STALKER and a herd of bighorner turned into Bloodsuckers and etc.

    Can anyone please:

    -Make Hell on Earth not requiring MoMod to play, I'm not worry if the mod isn't come packing with MoMod's creature models.

    -Remove that nightmare creatures at night script. Making the mod stay contained in their own zone/otherworld, so to speak.

    Thank you very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Diamondborne
    [link] [comments]

    Deathclaws. Yeah.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm level 20, doing stuff here and there. Skills are ok; Guns 50, Lockpick 75, Medicine 75, Barter 70, Speech 70, Repair 50 etc.

    I keep getting smoked by random Deathclaws. This time it was Blind ones.

    I use Guns obviously, and was using Vance's machine gun and every drug I had. Mark II Combat Armour. What do I do from here? They're way too fast, I just back up forever and die. Cant cripple them with 5 VATS shots to a leg. Suggested guns or perks?

    submitted by /u/Tunelowplayslow
    [link] [comments]

    Does "Ain't like that now" affect V.A.T.S?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    As you may or may not be aware, the trait Fast Shot actually slightly reduces the cost of attacks in V.A.T.S. Well right now I'm playing "The Ultimate V.A.T.S" build and I was wondering if the karma perk "Ain't like that now" has the same affect. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMom29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment