• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Fallout Lore | What are the exact purpose of the fog machines in far harbor?

    Fallout Lore | What are the exact purpose of the fog machines in far harbor?


    What are the exact purpose of the fog machines in far harbor?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Like I get they prevent fog or something like that but where did they come from, where did that technology go?

    submitted by /u/vanvandercornellius
    [link] [comments]

    What are the cannon Alchohol BRANDS in the fallout universe?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    I am curious about the cannon Alchohol brands in the fallout universe. Nukacola technically has Dark so I will count that. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/mylittledoom
    [link] [comments]

    Do Vault 11 Overseers get sacrificed instantly upon election or do they serve a term?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I'm trying to write a Fallout Short Story based on Vault 11. I've been doing some research into it and am trying to find out on how the sacrificial process worked. I know Kate was able to install that Overseer order that made it random vs vote and then the Unions revolted.

    Also, are there any things I should keep in mind so I dont mess up the lore?

    submitted by /u/Wotjek-_-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment