• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Fallout | Hasn’t the BOS in fallout 4 basically became the enclave.

    Fallout | Hasn’t the BOS in fallout 4 basically became the enclave.


    Hasn’t the BOS in fallout 4 basically became the enclave.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    In fo3 the BOS was fine with intelligent supermutants and non feral ghouls also in new Vegas but in fo4 they're full on genetic purity.

    The BOS are the true villains in FO4

    submitted by /u/lkjhytg
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they remove the 9mm?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    It was shit ,i know, but we all loved it and it was a big part of nv. Also 9mm ammo is one of the most common ammo types irl. In short, very unepic bethesda Edit:this is suprisingly contrevertial

    submitted by /u/cat_person123
    [link] [comments]

    In light of recent events, I wonder how Bethesda will handle the role of China in Fallout's lore in future games.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I personally do not have high hopes. Making money seems to get in the way of making good gamea for Bethesda in their recent games.

    submitted by /u/AngryAxolotl
    [link] [comments]

    The Institute was a thing 6 years before fallout 4.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    I was replaying fallout 3 recently, there is a character in Rivet City called Dr. Zimmer that asks you to look for an android that apparently fled from the commonwealth to the capital wasteland. I thought "oh, haha that sounds similar to the institute." but then the quest asks you to talk to a Dr. Preston, who actually MENTIONS the institute and says that the Android fled from the institute. makes me wonder if Bethesda actually had all this planned or if they just remembered during development that they mentioned something about the commonwealth in fallout 3 and decided to chuck it in. kinda cool if you ask me

    submitted by /u/AryanIsDaBest
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Full Hospital Build Tour (As Requested)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Looking for Railroad/BoS/Minuteman Improvement Mods

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    I'm getting down to business and finishing Fallout 4's endings. I've already done the Institute with Nora and am currently doing a Railroad play-through with the Silver Shroud. All DLC is allowed and will be played mostly post-main game.

    The plans for followers are:

    Railroad (Male) - MacCready, Dogmeat, Deacon, Cait (Love Interest), Automatron (Assaultron)

    BoS (Nate) - Paladin Danse (Love Interest?), Dogmeat, Automatron (Sentry Bot)

    Minutemen (Female) - Dogmeat, Piper (Love Interest), Nick Valentine, Preston Garvey, Automatron (Mr Handy)

    I haven't really planned this further then these, so I'll also accept any suggestions on what to do at important choices.

    submitted by /u/XavierMunroe
    [link] [comments]

    Why were the super mutants loyal to the master?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    The mutants created by the master still retained much of their intelligence, so why did they choose to work for the man who kidnapped them and mutated them. People like raiders I can understand, but the chosen one is shown to kill the overseer if he gets turned into a super mutant. Why would the chosen one do that?

    submitted by /u/Chansharp
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel bad for destroying the brotherhood?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Ok so when I play fallout 4 I try to avoid destroying the bos. It's not because I have good memories frm fallout 3 it's because I think what will happen to all the people in the capital wasteland. Will it just go to hell? Will the brotherhood do what they did in between the games? So I get nervous for the ppl there

    submitted by /u/bigmong112
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] WHEN TO INSTALL DLC?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I recently got the game for PS4 with the season pass. I was wandering if there is any advantage or disadvantage from installing the dlcs early on or if I should wait to end the main game to play the dlcs. Thanks in advance and sorry for my writing, English is not my language.

    submitted by /u/Isumaelu
    [link] [comments]

    Cool looking armors in vanilla Fallout 3?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Which armors look cool in the vanilla version of the game? Also no spoilers please

    submitted by /u/CrossboneGundamXMX1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stack alcohol?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    Say I drink a beer, and then a Dirty Wastelander, and then whiskey. Because beer and whiskey are +1 to strength and the Dirty Wastelander is +3, would it be +5 or would it not care and just give me +3?

    submitted by /u/isthisvalidtho
    [link] [comments]

    For the mega fans of Fallout

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    What is the largest amount of times you have beat any of the fallout games? mines only 3 on fallout 4 lol.

    submitted by /u/B1VCKM0CH1
    [link] [comments]

    Secret room in the Nuka World Reptile house.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    You know, i found this over a year ago but i never heard anyone say anything about it or even acknowledge its existence, but if you turn noclip on and head out the roof of the reptile house there is a floating room with a working terminal in it. I was never able to make sense of it, but there's some text in there. If i remember correctly it was about PAM starting the great war so maybe it was just a copy pasted terminal or something but it was a while ago so i don't remember. I was hoping one of you lore nuts could make heads or tails of it. Good luck.

    submitted by /u/Heavy_Cav
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 immersive/rolefriendly mods

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    Suggest some, Im thinking of a new playthrough on fallout 4. If you want to you can explain why it's good for immersion etc.

    submitted by /u/Maku_yeet
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Viking Inspired Fortress

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/MFm3JRG

    This took so long to do. Laying and positioning every. Single. Log.

    submitted by /u/downhomefishing
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] How does "defend point XY" or defend quests work?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    So I was playing Fallout 4 and came to the point where I had to defend the castle from the BoS. The quest was stuck at 90% and I was running around searching for these last men that a) would prevent the last wave from rolling in or b) are the last wave. I ran around everywhere and couldn't load a save prior this quest and thought to myself "well fuck it.", left the quest as be and moved on. I heard that sometimes the soldiers wander around the city because there could be a hostile NPC that would interrupt their route to the castle. Moving on a hour later I was just finishing the silver shroud quest when I stopped at Milton Hospital and suddenly 2 nuclear explosion happened a bit further away and suddenly the quest was done.

    My question is: does anybody now how these kind of quests handle their mobs? Do they spawn in waves or do they spawn at once and move in in waves? I would like to know how the logic is build there since Milton general hospital is so far away from the castle that I cannot believe they were there.

    submitted by /u/VongDerLeyen
    [link] [comments]

    (Serious) Does anybody have a good motivational quote from Fallout 3,4, or New Vegas?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I'm supposed to share a motivational quote today, and I wanted one from the Fallout games. Do you guys have any ideas? No profanity and SFW please.

    submitted by /u/AuthoritarianParsnip
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a survivor play through. No mods or add-ons. To be honest I don't think I've done one with just the base game. Any tips?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    Edit: Survival*

    submitted by /u/Tnksfrthdprssn
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 companions animosity

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever managed to piss the Fallout 4 companions enough for them to leave ? I don't mean situations when you become enemy of their faction. Just general choices that you might make. And no cheating, console commands, etc.

    I tried to finish Brotherhood quest line with Piper. She very much dislikes the Brotherhood, as you might know. I tried to play "honest", not doing extreme things, just what I would do if I was alone. Nothing special to piss her off or please her. I was playing as if I was with Dogmeat.

    The end result was that I almost reached full affection by the time BoS destroyed the Institute. In fact, immediately after the Institute was destroyed, I spoke to the farmer who had a problem with raiders, and agreeing to help triggered full affection dialog.

    I have often been surprised that my choices, which I expected to be disliked, turned out to be liked.

    submitted by /u/taskdone
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my First gaming PC and wanted to know which Fallout is better and more fun modded? Fallout 4 or New Vegas?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    My PC will be able to handle any and a lot of mods. So don't worry about performance

    submitted by /u/Originally_Hendrix
    [link] [comments]

    Do Tamed Deathclaws decrease happiness?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    (Fo4) I have just recently tamed 6 deathclaws in sanctuary, but my happiness has gone down. Does anyone know if tamed deathclaws decrease happiness at all? If so, what is an affective way to get rid of them?

    submitted by /u/keegangamer150
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment