• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | For the longest time I thought the woman in the Freeside reputation is being starstruck by the King, but now I realized she's just shooting drugs

    Fallout: New Vegas | For the longest time I thought the woman in the Freeside reputation is being starstruck by the King, but now I realized she's just shooting drugs


    For the longest time I thought the woman in the Freeside reputation is being starstruck by the King, but now I realized she's just shooting drugs

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Just killed Mortimer so hard that he duplicated his left arm

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    The duality of man

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Had no clue the Securitrons would destroy you in a dance battle if you don’t meet the credit check

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Didn't know Benny had a twin

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Do answer honestly, Robert, because your life depends on it. Where is Mister New Vegas?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Man the legion assassins were after me them this guy Fitz run to attack them with a kitchen knife, end of story he got his 2 legs blow off

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    wtf is ulysses’ hair? is that like a hat? is it dreads? who the fuck gave him dreads in the apocalypse??

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I did it. Took me two weeks. Played the game tons in the past but never went for the achievements. This is a new account so I had zero achievements when I started a couple weeks ago.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    We will cleanse them from our land! (OC)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    After 188 hours of playtime I finally got all achievements

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Steam should have a warning before purchasing New Vegas...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Im on my third playthrough someone please help me

    submitted by /u/ishimura0802
    [link] [comments]

    Since when could geckos throw fucking shopping carts

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Ok wtf just happened

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I was destroying the brotherhood for Caesar and I had Veronica stay at the fort. I got back ready to kill her and she says she will give me one more chance. ?!?!?!?!? I killed everyone you love but allright.

    submitted by /u/Powerful_Level6513
    [link] [comments]

    Long shot but does anyone remember a post

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Specifically about someone going into detail about the music used in the game? Like what versions/how hard it was to track the songs down in physical format...that sort of thing? Honestly it might have even been for FO3 but I'm pretty sure it was FNV.

    I'm trying to track down copies of the songs on vinyl and I hit a snag... "Mad About The Boy" was never released publicly (until recently and those are on CD compilations). I was wondering if the OP of the post I'm remembering had to settle for one of these CDs or not...(TBH the never release publicly part is going off of a fan wiki for the game so...how credible can it be?).

    Again probably a long shot but hey, let me try lol.

    submitted by /u/AstorReinhardt
    [link] [comments]

    My first time playing new vegas

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    My first playtrough of new vegas went like that : i wanted to pick a "good" faction but no one is like the "good guys" so i decited to do the oposite.

    I picked ceaser legion , am i insane ?

    submitted by /u/_M1K3L_
    [link] [comments]

    Help with FPS drop near enemies?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Recently my game started dropping to ~10 fps whenever there is an enemy nearby and I normally get a solid ~60. There was nothing that seemed to cause this fps drop as I had installed all of the essential bug fix mods and such and they had been running great for awhile. Im really stumped on this and not the smartest when it comes to fixes and modding so any advice would be greatly appreciated so that I can continue my addiction to this game.

    I doubt it's relevant much but I'll leave specs here Gtx 1080 Ryzen 5 3600 16 gb of ram

    submitted by /u/iamwoodstupid
    [link] [comments]

    New(?) Method to get Old World Blues on Console

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I've been itching to get Old World Blues on my Xbox One. So I purchased it on the 360 Marketplace, and it showed up on my order history, but not in the game. So I moved my New Vegas from internal storage to a hard drive, which let me download it. If this is already a method I just discovered it by accident!

    submitted by /u/Red_Ballistic
    [link] [comments]

    After 188 hours of playtime I finally got all achievements

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Build suggestions for future runs

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Im gonna try for all the achievments, so im gonna do a couple playthroughs i think, currently im doing a cowboy type build an am at level 29 so its all good there

    But my future build ideas are no power armor melee, power armor and energy weapons/big guns (ie gatling laser, plasma caster and launchers), and then an all round build with a little bit of everything by the end game, with a focus on snipers/rifles early on when i dont have too many perks and skill points to go around

    Any weapons or perks you think are a must have would be nice

    Also i will be posting updayes occasionally starting in tge morning with my cowboy build when i get home from work

    (Also i have some mods like more perks and weapons of the new millenia)

    submitted by /u/johnedn
    [link] [comments]

    Question about a recoil mod

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    So, I have been using Immersive Recoil for a while, and really like it. But, I saw this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/71852. Does anyone use this mod, and if you do, is it great to use or not?

    submitted by /u/MrWong2225
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who got the YCS/186 at level 10

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    This gun destroys everything the knockback effect is fun as hell too :D

    submitted by /u/Giveupdooterinos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment