• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I found this eyebot with an absolutely massive antenna today

    Fallout 3 | I found this eyebot with an absolutely massive antenna today


    I found this eyebot with an absolutely massive antenna today

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to get Fallout 3 on PC as a first time modder?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Or should I just stick with New Vegas because it has such a larger following and modding community?

    submitted by /u/WitheredBarry
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyone’s favourite Power Armour?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I just wanna see what people prefer overall, and feel free to explain in the comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Soviet117
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment