• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Fo3 inspired register for my homeschool classroom

    Fallout 3 | Fo3 inspired register for my homeschool classroom


    Fo3 inspired register for my homeschool classroom

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Sending a beggar to the skybox

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I feel like something is missing.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    In the game when you first meet Dr. Barrows he says "Come to lend me a hand I hope. I can always use fresh human samples". So how many of you didn't try to sell him the body parts you get from gore bags?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Is it okay to kill everyone in Megaton and then blow it up?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    If that's okay then what's the difference between blowing it up with its citizens and doing so while everyone is dead?

    submitted by /u/doomed_phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for Stream?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    In about a week I'm starting a play through all the Fallout games because I love the franchise so much. Starting with Fallout 3, I hope to carry some kind of narrative between the games.

    Any recommendations for mods I could use on stream? I will consider any - ranging from quality of life to the wackiest finds.

    submitted by /u/BanditMans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment