• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'm using a mod that replaces VATS with Bullet Time and all of the sudden it allows me to target a Cazador's penis? What the fuck?

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'm using a mod that replaces VATS with Bullet Time and all of the sudden it allows me to target a Cazador's penis? What the fuck?


    I'm using a mod that replaces VATS with Bullet Time and all of the sudden it allows me to target a Cazador's penis? What the fuck?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Huh.... I don't think thats a feature

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I've never seen any of the Goodsprings settlers die in the battle before, but Easy Pete always was full of surprises

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Got an extra code for FNV ultimate edition, if anyone here can use it :)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    FNV building texture irl

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    TIL that for animating Joshua Graham's M1911 maintenance animations when you first meet him, Josh Sawyer brought his own unloaded Colt to work and showed Seth McCaughey, one of the animators, how to do it.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Beat FNV after a 50 hour character... Was getting ready for my slide show and Cannibal Johnson made an unexpected trip

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Have you ever heard the legend of Billy No-Arms?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Let's say I wanted to mod my game from scratch

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I want to erase all the mods from my game, so that I can mod it again from 0. How do I do it?

    Also, the game crashes telling me I'm out of RAM, how do I fix that?

    submitted by /u/Kermius_06
    [link] [comments]

    Nevada Skies keeps making interiors extremely bright during the day. Do any of you know how to fix this?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Funny number caps

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Any must have mods?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    So I'm tryimg to overhaul NV(except for textures) and was wondering if theres any mods I must have, or just mods you guys think are cool and recommend for me. Thamks!

    submitted by /u/BoxingDoughnut1
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to have Veronica as a companion

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I'm in the middle a relatively new play through, and I just came across Veronica. It was my first time talking to her, so when I couldn't take her as a companion I looked up why. On the wiki I couldn't see any reason why I couldn't have her as a companion, I haven't even ran into the brotherhood of steel and I don't talk poorly about them to her. Any idea why I can't have her as a companion?

    submitted by /u/FireStyleFox
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where the "Footlocker in the corner" is in the Boss Hidden Valley Bunker? Google wasn't of much help.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Never made a Cowboy character. Gonna try a Cowgirl character instead

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else go through "DLC Playthroughs"

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    As much as I love the base game, I think I like all the DLCs more. I have more time into them then I do the base game and often start characters only to go straight to Dead Money and play through all the DLCs.

    I also think dead money is the best dlc is new Vegas. It's actually my third favorite dlc of all time after Blood and Wine and the Shivering Isles.

    The Road is actually my least favorite DLC.

    Now this has just turned into an unpopular opinion post.

    submitted by /u/throwawayafterdob
    [link] [comments]

    i can't recruit any companions

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    as the title says, any time i try to recruit ed-e, cass or boone they reject and the game says something about charisma, i have it at level 1. could that be the issue? thanks!

    submitted by /u/arxelis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a good place to get MF Cells

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and don't know/forgot where a good place to get mf cells are! I always seem to run out just before the battle for Hoover dam

    submitted by /u/Camo-Da-Man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment