• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Fallout 3 | No… It can’t be.

    Fallout 3 | No… It can’t be.


    No… It can’t be.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Just finished FO3 for the first time

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Yes, I know the game is 13 years old 🤣 I just beat the main story and since it's the GOTY edition I woke up at the brotherhood of steel. My question is can I still play base game side missions or will I have to restart to do that? Thanks to anyone who can help lol

    submitted by /u/kiyannepeppers
    [link] [comments]

    What mods do you recommend?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Looking for Fo3 mods that are Immersive and also improve game performance.

    submitted by /u/snsnn123
    [link] [comments]

    Best stats for VH? Yolo challenge, jack of all trade but primarily guns and unarmed

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Whats the lowest INT needed to max stats at 50?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    I don't plan on getting all the books or investing in perks to increase skill points either by book or level up because I view those as a waste. I'm guessing 7 the golden numbers (not counting me picking up the BH INT)

    submitted by /u/Sirotek86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment