• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I'm replaying FO3 after a long while and I forgot how much fun it can be to fight raiders

    Fallout 3 | I'm replaying FO3 after a long while and I forgot how much fun it can be to fight raiders


    I'm replaying FO3 after a long while and I forgot how much fun it can be to fight raiders

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Anyone else take forever to find the 100 ingots in The Pitt!?!? So happy to have finally found them all!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 Broken Steel DLC

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I played through Fallout 3 and found out about the Broken Steel DLC after, so I bought it on the Playstation store, installed it and started at a previous save point (right before the final quest) but it never popped up and the game just ended the same. It is also not in the downloads section on the main menu of Fallout 3. Does anyone know why and possibly how to fix it?!

    submitted by /u/Antisocial-Lightbulb
    [link] [comments]

    Does the water in the game ever become clean?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Like the water everywhere not just at the purifier

    submitted by /u/Teetehi123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment