• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I MANAGED TO REACH THE VAULT 87 WASTELAND ENTRANCE!

    Fallout 3 | I MANAGED TO REACH THE VAULT 87 WASTELAND ENTRANCE!


    I MANAGED TO REACH THE VAULT 87 WASTELAND ENTRANCE!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I USE AROUND ~60 RADAWAY!

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Ad_9227
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get mods on console?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I got fallout 3 a month or so ago and was wondering if I could get mods since I am playing on Xbox one, if I can, how do I get them?

    submitted by /u/Crazydude-41
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mod fallout 3 if I’m buying it on steam?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I'm sure this question has been asked countless times. Fallout 3 is an important game to me and I've modded fallout new Vegas before and I've used things like nexus. So how would I get is to launch and run relatively smooth.

    submitted by /u/CyberFire068
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to drop Mod packs?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    If I made a drop box of my Fo3 build, would this being "stealing modders resource"? I've seen/downloaded mod packs before for stalker so it gave me the idea..

    submitted by /u/KayDaGunna
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a way to get Fo3 to work without GFWM?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment