• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I was today years old when I found out that Mr. House was (partially) based on Howard Hughes (at least this image Obsidian totally copied lol)

    Fallout: New Vegas | I was today years old when I found out that Mr. House was (partially) based on Howard Hughes (at least this image Obsidian totally copied lol)


    I was today years old when I found out that Mr. House was (partially) based on Howard Hughes (at least this image Obsidian totally copied lol)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    no i don't want to go into vaults to fix your air conditioner

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Best $2 a Fallout fan can spend

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    BIG Mistake- A comic/GIF based on a moment during my first playthrough

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Flew over one of my favorite spots...and I also happen to have a theoretical degree in physics!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    The result of bringing every gold bar from the Sierra Madre vault and selling them one at a time at the gun runners. I spent 2.5 hours on this..... (Yes I also had to slow walk from the brotherhood bunker to the gun runners)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Saw my boy Lurk today, was real emotional after so long..

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    My screenshots that would prolly look like promotional shots

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Just found these 3 and another just hanging out thing is they only spawned after I fixed Tabithas robot

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Can't Equip 5.56mm Match rounds

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I wanted to use my main 5.56 weapon, the All American with my 5.56mm Match rounds that I crafted with the hand loader perk but it appears greyed out in the Pip Boy menu. It also doesn't work when I use the 2 hotkey (I play on PC) as it switches to any other ammo type but match rounds. I have another 5.56 chambered weapon, That Gun and this problem also occurs with the pistol

    submitted by /u/HEV-MarkIV
    [link] [comments]

    Best Cazador killer?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Since I can't do a poll I'll just ask opinions, what do you think is the best way to kill the punks. (Idk if I spelled cazador right)

    submitted by /u/Entitiy109
    [link] [comments]

    The pinnacle of stealth

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I wasn't expecting Boone to be ok with that

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Problem with picking up items in chest/bodies etc.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Something happened in my game when I couldn't just right-click to pick up a certain item in chests/dead bodies/ammo boxes etc. Instead I had to select how many I wanted to take instead of just picking up everything which is pretty irritating.

    I think it may be one of the mods I downloaded, I downloaded a couple of performance/bug-fixing mods so maybe that has something to do with it.

    Is there any way I can identify the problem and hopefully fix it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Iamnoone2728
    [link] [comments]

    No mercy =] \_¥_/

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I feel kinda lost

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    To start off, I got and finished most of the dlc's I finished the Sierra Madre, finished the Old World Blues, finished Happy trails with the burned man, finished the lonesome road.

    Well, the lonesome roads ending fucked me over, and I didn't get the outcome I desired, I couldn't get ED-E out and let him cancel the nukes, it just didn't give me the option after I killed Courier 6, so I had 3 options and made a save for each, but it just doesn't satisfy me.

    Sure, I found ED-E in Primm in the mojave express, but nothing special, he's just another NPC to follow me.

    I don't really know what to do anymore and where to go etc, anyone have any ideas?

    (Yes, I know mods exist, but my pc is very low end and I don't really want to fuck it up)

    submitted by /u/Seal_The_Deal_
    [link] [comments]

    Diary of my Chem using unarmed build, for those who are interested.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Day 1: Woke up. Headache like somebody shot me in the face, turned out I wasn't kidding. Assholes wanted what i was supposed to deliver. What to do now? Lost, no friends and no package. Got no other options. Have to find them.

    Went around and asked about the men. Not much useful info, except that they are headed towards New Vegas. Quiet town. Settlers seem like a bunch pushovers, wasn't the only one to notice. Overheard argument between barmaid and Cobb, ex convict. Has a big gang, got on his good side. Going to raid the town and punch some people.

    Typical. Townies thought that we were bluffing, til we actually showed up in numbers. Half the town didn't even dare to put up a fight. Store owner scared so shitless he gave me a discount. Plenty of loot. Maybe luck has turned around, will see. Still have to find them

    Day 2: Going south takes too long, ignoring warning signs and heading north.

    North too dangerous. Got stung by a fucking huge flying insect. Punching didn't do much. Feeling drowsy. Headed east.

    Found fenced area filled with bunkers, couple of yellow scorpions. Map says there is a small passage way to the east.

    Big crater, filled with centaurs. Will punch them.

    Centaurs dead, got severely bruised. Used Stimpack and continuing journey.

    Must have found a nest, never seen radscorpions of such size before. Big, but slow. I'll just run.

    Made it out of the passage way, found a cave filled with invisible blue mutants, ran away. Eyes are not deceiving me, haven't had chems in a while. Weird place. Am close to new Vegas now, hoping to find some clean water. Can't stomach dirty water anymore. Tired. See big building south of me, not interested. Must find them first. urging to punch the dick who shot me in the face. Will continue tomorrow.

    I will continue this diary of people are interested. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Legion and the Brotherhood of steel ever fight?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    So the Legion centurion armor is made from a patchwork of fallen enemies armors, and we can clearly see a T-45d right arm, so how would they obtain that? Because the Brotherhood is the only faction that wears power armor, but a battle between the Legion and the Brotherhood is never mentioned by anyone. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/duckmellon09
    [link] [comments]

    Why Is Fallout: New Vegas so Good? [FNV]

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Found this video yesterday, Don't know what to think, but they definitely like Fallout New Vegas.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSD817vnqg

    submitted by /u/RepresentativeAd2668
    [link] [comments]

    Mission Mojave mod hidden?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I went to go download mission Mojave on my friends computer for his copy of fallout new vegas and on nexus mods it says the mod is hidden due to the creator receiving hate? Can someone explain what happened? And is there any way of downloading and installing this mod in the future? I currently have it, but I need an update to my computer and if I can't download this mod, I wouldn't know how to play new vegas.

    submitted by /u/Cat20041
    [link] [comments]

    mod/ ini setting that keeps me from having to do this every time I open the game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment