• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | 5 stars to the Ultra-Luxe for mask compliance and social distancing measures. Seriously, this is a community that cares.

    Fallout: New Vegas | 5 stars to the Ultra-Luxe for mask compliance and social distancing measures. Seriously, this is a community that cares.


    5 stars to the Ultra-Luxe for mask compliance and social distancing measures. Seriously, this is a community that cares.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Began remaking New Vegas in Minecraft (Details in comments)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    A very potent mixture

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Can’t expect god to do all the work

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I feel like I broke a law by putting Boone in the armor of the Malpais Legate

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Comic Update and more Concept Art!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Killing the BOS the old fashioned way. Advice?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    So I'm doing a legion playthrough and I've gotten to this part of the game. I'm doing my best to role play my character, and in line with my RP, my guy will not comply with the Brotherhood and instantly engaged in combat.

    I killed the folks at the entrance and Ramos goes down like a bitch. But as soon as I get down the stairs, I struggle.

    I'm playing hardcore so Stims, food, and powder take time, and in line with my RP, my characters only companions are Lily and Rex.

    I bring a lot of firepower and stims/powder, but I get demolished by BOS firepower. I've found Thump Thump is quite effective, but I'm still not getting very far. Anybody got any advice?

    submitted by /u/Stronkbhoi
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Jessup walks all the way back to Red Rock because I found him outside the 188

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Fuck the Ghost People Limbing, Walk Normally you fucks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    I can't word my hatred for the ghost people walking style when i aim for the head they limp down, when i aim for the body they limp sideways, for fck sake i have to use 20 throwing spear just for 1 ghost seaker

    submitted by /u/dowereallyneedname
    [link] [comments]

    NVSE vs 4GB patch

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    My question is, do they work together?

    For example, when I start NV with the 4GB patch shortcut, the game almost never crashes. But some world objects seems to load slower.

    When I start it via the NVSE shortcut, the game seems to load faster, example: I visited Boulder City recently and the houses textures did load around 30-40 meters out. The game crashed than and I started it via 4GB. But than the house textures only loaded when I almost stood right in front of them.

    I also need NVSE for some mods that I have installed.

    So basically, when I start NV with NVSE, is the 4GB patch applied? Or the other way around, if I start it with the 4GB patch, is NVSE enabled? Or doesn't it matter through wich one I start it?

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Zack
    [link] [comments]

    Dream a little dream of me..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Actual dynamic shadows makes this game look so much better

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    The Frontier - Is worth to be played?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've just finished FNV, siding with the NCR. I've loved the game and i'm finishing all the quests and the dlc.

    I've seen this huge mod, and i'd like to know, if it's worth to be played, despite the horrible launch's problems that we sadly know.

    Thanks for you feedback!

    submitted by /u/JAK241
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Longplay Stream

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, this is probably not allowed, but I am doing a FNV longplay starting w/ New California all the way through to the end game. Here is the link to my Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cdtrumpet5

    submitted by /u/ChrisisU
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of restarting my whole save just to get past ncr great khan quest

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    My save is literally messed up. I don't know what to do anymore, I killed every great khan and it didn't count for the objective, and then I put my save backwards and then they still attacked on sight even though my rep is fine. I think my save is just glitched

    submitted by /u/memelordsomething
    [link] [comments]

    Never Turn Around In Deathclaw County.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Dignity above all

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Seeking a mod show distance and dirrection to selected quest.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I have seen a mod (I think it was) the placed a small marker on the screen that indicated the location and range to the quest. I have not been able to locate the video that had it nor a mod that acted in this matter. Help is appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/blackmailedagain
    [link] [comments]

    MY FNV soundtrack replacer mod

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Thinking of starting my whole save again, but are there solutions?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Thinking of restarting my whole save just to get past ncr great khan quest

    My save is literally messed up. I don't know what to do anymore, I killed every great khan and it didn't count for the objective, and then I put my save backwards and then they still attacked on sight even though my rep is fine. I think my save is just glitched

    submitted by /u/memelordsomething
    [link] [comments]

    Iron sights messed up after walking then aiming

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Can't pinpoint what's causing this. I uninstalled any weapon animation mods I had, actually pretty much disabled all mods and it still occurs. Has anyone dealt with this before and how did you manage to fix it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ElidhanAsthenos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment