• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Made the sweet roles recipe from the fallout cookbook

    Fallout 3 | Made the sweet roles recipe from the fallout cookbook


    Made the sweet roles recipe from the fallout cookbook

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Uuh.. Angela, I don't think you should bring a knife to a your wedding..

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    (Not my post) A Chinese community that lives on a bridge, I just thought it kinda looked like Arefu.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Despite being a massive fallout fan, I've played Fallout 3 for only like 20 hours. I thought it would be fun to go back and do all the things I missed!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    The Pitt for the first time; final thoughts, feelings, rambles, etc

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Yeah, Wernher and Ashur really are both assholes! Whatever good intentions either of them once had, they're both on that same kind of power trip that ultimately led to nuclear war, and they both give me a damn headache. TLDR: I left Marie with her parents because perhaps their one redeeming quality is the love they feel for their daughter. I do not condone what they do, either the slavery or the child experimentation, but Wernher would treat Marie and the slaves no better. Possibly even worse. Returning to DC, I felt so dissatisfied, as if both choices were wrong. And I suspect that's precisely how I'm supposed to feel. Long version in comments below.

    submitted by /u/TheonuclearPyrophyte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment