• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hegelian dialectics

    Fallout: New Vegas | Hegelian dialectics


    Hegelian dialectics

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PST

    Perfect day in the Mojave for my new Veronica cosplay. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    For a decade-old game, FNV is so beautiful

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PST

    (Art by Noob-Vegas) Just found this small comic for Carla and Boone. Don’t mind me, I’m just chopping some onions.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Post war fleshlight. This game is gold.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Quería compartir este momento de Boone enfrentándose a un Deathclaw de frente.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Finished my first Legion playthrough and immediately thought of this.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Oh my lord⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Finally took the time off work to go visit my favorite place. Damn was it worth it.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Took me a few tries, but I finally got it

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Anything you think you should tell me Doc?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    The cut content of the legion is kinda painful to read, I wonder what the the original plan for Ulysses was.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Vault 11 may be my favorite vault of all time.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PST

    I just got done exploring Vault 11 and boy, lemme tell you. What a trip. The whole democracy conspiracy shit really kept my curiosity on high alert. God damn I love this game.

    submitted by /u/smolboi99
    [link] [comments]

    What was the fuzz about Joshua Graham?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    So I finished my first NV DLC ever (please don't spoil the rest) and man it was short AF. By the time I got that map Daniel asked me to retrieve, the game unexpectedly warned me about some irreversible choice between Joshua and Daniel. With that, I immediately loaded a save before that moment to explore Zion and do the 2 or 3 side quests that were included with the DLC before I've decided to talk to Daniel about the map again.

    I still managed to squeeze 10 hours worth of content from Honest Hearts, but I felt that I could have easily beaten it within 2, maybe less. To be honest, despite Joshua and Daniel's intriguing takes about their religion, I felt I've connected more to Follows-Chalk and Waking Cloud.

    TL;DR: I could care less about Daniel, but Joshua left much to be desired after all that build up surrounding him. Did I miss anything from my playthrough? How were some of you able to relate to him?

    submitted by /u/UnchartedTombZ55
    [link] [comments]

    Should I complete Dead Money before or after destroying the Brotherhood?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Just hit level 20 on my first character. Doing the House ending so I have to destroy the Brotherhood. Is there anything interesting I get out of destroying them before I do Dead Money vs not?

    submitted by /u/oshitsuperciberg
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Awesome art of Arcade (all credit to the super cool Nero-arts on tumblr!)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PST

    They did such a great job replicating this...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    So I heard you guys like FNV quest mods.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Yes officer I may have killed him but the head just landed there, I swear.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    How many NCR troops died in the Mojave campaign

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Chief hanlon says they lose about 1,000 men a year, but do you think there is an exact number?

    submitted by /u/Jake_From_EA
    [link] [comments]

    René auberjonois appreciation post

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Nothing particularly groundbreaking here just wanted to share my appreciation for the man Mr House himself René. As a big star trek fan it completely went over my head that stiff upper-lipped security chief Odo was also the gambling mastermind faction leader of New Vegas. (Not to mention slightly barmy inventor from A:TLA). I had the opportunity to meet him at a star trek convention before he passed and I wish I'd known at the time as I'd have loved to hear him quote a line or 2 from one of my favourite games. All round just a lovely gentlemen and brilliant actor.

    RIP my dude

    submitted by /u/spacepigeonking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment