• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | After nearly a decade of rooting around in our noggin's and healing us in the early game, it was time we finally gavr something back (Doc Mitchell's voice actor suffered a terrible car accident and his extremely high medical costs have been covered by a GoFundMe page)

    Fallout: New Vegas | After nearly a decade of rooting around in our noggin's and healing us in the early game, it was time we finally gavr something back (Doc Mitchell's voice actor suffered a terrible car accident and his extremely high medical costs have been covered by a GoFundMe page)


    After nearly a decade of rooting around in our noggin's and healing us in the early game, it was time we finally gavr something back (Doc Mitchell's voice actor suffered a terrible car accident and his extremely high medical costs have been covered by a GoFundMe page)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Me whenever I play fallout new vages.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Here's a Pip-Boy 2500 I made out of recyclables

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    The Legion assimilates all, even the foliage.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Yes Man playthrough go brrr

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    You know I had to do it to them. Pretty good photo tho.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Cannibal Johnson died fighting by my side. Made an offering so he may rest in peace

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    I completed one of the more obscure challenges.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PST

    The REAL way to make the Legate surrender...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Fuck it, New California's Legion

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PST

    [Spoiler] Cool Screenshot From The Divide

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Talking Alarm.⠀⠀⠀

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Anyone else have this problem?

    I recently installed frontier and it went fine until I used my pipboy. I noticed that any time I use it, wait, or pause the game the horizon becomes very dark. it goes back to normal right after, but it's still kind of annoying. does anyone know how I might be able to resolve this? I don't have any other mods that effect the sky or horizon and it didn't do this until I installed frontier.

    edit: added a screenshot as I was pulling up the pipboy

    https://preview.redd.it/kxesxhfqp1l61.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=596e41bf2d27586304b9518f30830d914022501e

    submitted by /u/Cthulhus-Cat
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I think I'm with two endings choice.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Hello, I'm with two quests: restoring hope and the wild cards, and seems that if a finish these two quests I will finish fallout new vegas, but I'm not totally sure because I never finished a fallout game before. If a complete one of this quests, I will go to one of fnv endings? (Observation: don't tell me the endings, just tell me if a will end it or not).

    submitted by /u/Luuuuuuz
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get a good amount of Hydra early ib the game

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Plz help. I became addicted to Hydra aftee first use early on in Primm. And emmm let's say both Doc Mitchell and Powder Gangers doctor are quite dead by now. I have very low END character, can't afford the withdrawal penalty. Where to get some truckload of Hydra before I reach Fort Mormon?

    submitted by /u/karolues
    [link] [comments]

    I just helped the boomers so they will side with me but I decided I want to change from legion to ncr, but will it make the boomers help the ncr at Hoover dam or will they be still be aligned with the legion

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Realised legion is a horrible choice can be fixed with some new leadership and a bit of help from courier so I want to switch, also cool armour

    submitted by /u/8snxnaii
    [link] [comments]

    What are some cool mods that improve the game without changing everything about it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I tried my best lol

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PST

    "Yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion."

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment