• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I did it, I fought through Ghouls, Super Mutants, Deathclaws and the remnants of the US Government, but it was worth it for this cool outfit, screw you Colonel Autumn, I make this look good!

    Fallout 3 | I did it, I fought through Ghouls, Super Mutants, Deathclaws and the remnants of the US Government, but it was worth it for this cool outfit, screw you Colonel Autumn, I make this look good!


    I did it, I fought through Ghouls, Super Mutants, Deathclaws and the remnants of the US Government, but it was worth it for this cool outfit, screw you Colonel Autumn, I make this look good!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PST

    I finally got a retail pc copy of fallout and I can’t wait to play it for the very first time.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Ranger Combat Armor or EUGENE

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PST

    just completed Reilly's Rangers and have 100 big guns

    witch should i get

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Ad_9227
    [link] [comments]

    Bizarre little song I found about Wadsworth. Kind of touching

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PST

    With the Microsoft-ZeniMax deal finalized, what do you hope Microsoft can bring to the Fallout franchise?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment