• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Fallout | Anyone else tired of charred feral bullet sponges?

    Fallout | Anyone else tired of charred feral bullet sponges?


    Anyone else tired of charred feral bullet sponges?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Like seriously, who would have thought that the most powerful creature in the wasteland is fucking Jim who fell into a radioactive pit.

    submitted by /u/autumnschereau
    [link] [comments]

    Would you want a Fallout set in Texas?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:42 PM PST

    So if you're supposed to grab the Cybernetic Brain Augmenter from Kellogg before leaving, even though you don't know you need it yet, are we supposed to just assume the Sole Survivor dug around in Kellogg's brain matter looking for something shiny to keep?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Vault-Tec Calling! Thrive in Armageddon as A Resident of Vault 119, SubTropolis! Concept for an Overseer's Guide to a real "Vault" in my hometown.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/XwRoTzo

    Overseer's Guide to my fan-concept of a Vault located in the SubTropolis Storage Facility in Kansas City, Missouri. SubTropolis is a 55,000,00 square foot underground storage complex located in Kansas City. The facility is, in places, 160 feet below ground, contains almost 7 miles of illuminated paved roads, and several miles of Railroad track. Notable occupants of the real SubTropolis include The Environmental Protection Agency, The United States Postal Service, and The National Archives and Records Administration. Given all this, it seemed like a no-brainer as a Vault Candidate. I've been playing around with turning Kansas City into a Homebrew Fallout setting; if I get around to making it I might post more of the guide.

    submitted by /u/ges13
    [link] [comments]

    Is fallout 4 unplayable in downtown Boston for anybody else?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:20 AM PST

    I'm on original xbox one and it turns into a slideshow and crashes anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Longjumping-Curve-40
    [link] [comments]

    How quickly will Caesar's Legion fall if both Caesar and Lanius die?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    I can imagine that the entire Legion will fall into chaos without strong leadership and probably be split into multiple warlord territories. But how quickly would that happen? And assuming the NCR annexed the Mojave, how long would it take for them to conquer former Legion territories? Shouldn't that be quite easy since it's implied that the Legion is devoid of raiders and feral ghouls?

    submitted by /u/Randver_Silvertongue
    [link] [comments]

    Started a new playthrough of FO4 over a couple years - its way better than i remembered

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Thats basically all i wanted to say. I remember a lot of criticism being around back in the day, mostly about the dialogue system (and i agree with it), but i don`t really think there have been too much that complex open world games after that. With the add-ons its still quite an adventure, not maybe Witcher 3 level, but still. Maybe im delusional or nostalgic, oh well. Or is there something newer to compare to? I mean there are a lot of games that have been around after it that i love, but i dont recall anything that has even near level of desicion affecting the result. Outer Worlds for example was a big disappointment for me, mostly because of the pointless loot and very empy worlds where walking off roads usually resulted in nothing.

    One thing i must say is that to my surprise FO4 kinda runs worse than 4 years ago (PS4 player here). The grass tends to get lost at times, also i get the odd dark brown face and so on. Maybe its mods, maybe its Maybelline

    submitted by /u/tursk1982
    [link] [comments]

    Best quotes/lines in all of fallout games.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    That are just amazing and made you think about it.

    submitted by /u/xx_arsh_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the next Fallout should be a remake or an entirely new state?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:41 PM PST

    What would happen if you had Strong eat a bunch of mentats?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I don't know of Super Mutants are resistant to drugs or not but if they aren't how would you think an Intelligent Strong work out?

    submitted by /u/The3liteGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 - Cinematic Intro/Opening COLORIZED and UPSCALED using AI

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:08 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/PVCqzkk4sj8

    This video was recorded from the original Fallout 1 game (1997) and the following restoration algorithms were employed:

    1 - AI upscaling using Topaz Video Enhance AI

    2 - Colorization using DeOldfy

    DeOldify is an AI Neural Network software that is capable of colorizing black and white images using thousands of pictures as references.

    submitted by /u/coldfir3_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Fallout 3 after Fallout: New Vegas?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    So, my first game in the series was Fallout: New Vegas and it was a love at first sight . I probably finished it at least four times to get all endings and probably did most of the quests. I also played Fallout 4 after that, but only two times have I finished it.

    But the thing is, I have never actually played Fallout 3, mostly because it seems to have mixed reviews and is overshadowed in the aspects of storytelling and the amount of options, compared to New Vegas.

    But, after playing New California I got sudden desire to get another dose of this crazy
    post-apoclyptic world. No, I am not looking at you Frontier.

    So, my question is: will I get the enjoyment I seek or this is going to be a complete waste of time and a big disappointment?

    submitted by /u/klodmoris
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer a post-apocalyptic setting, or a post-post-apocalyptic setting?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Do you prefer a post-apocalyptic setting, which emphasises the devastation of nuclear war by telling the story of mankind's desperate struggle to scrape a living in the unforgiving wastes? (fallout 3 style)

    Or, do you prefer a post-post-apocalyptic setting, which tells the story of mankind rebuilding civilisation from the ashes of nuclear armageddon, overcoming the intrinsic challenges along the way? (fallout NV style)

    In a future fallout game, which paradigm would you prefer be adopted.

    submitted by /u/MontagGuy12
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play Fo4, but I am not really an FPS player, is there a super baby mode difficulty for those who just want the lore?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:02 PM PST

    So I tried Fallout New Vegas Randomizer... and it was wild

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Fallout 4 SAMSUNG TV problem

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Soo im playing fallout 4 on x-box one and a few days ago I bougth a new Samsung Q60T 43" TV. If i move around fast the cross and everything else is lagging. Activate Gamemode didnt help..its very hard and unsatisfynig playing like this.. I am not that into technology so of you have any advice please let me know. (Im from Germany so please excuse my engl. Mistakes)

    submitted by /u/captaincanmo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Fallout 76 or Fallout 4?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    I never played either of those games and right now I can only choose one to buy from, personally I like both and would love to have 76 but I'm afraid my slow internet might ruin the game for me (5 mb) internet speed at best, so should I take the risk and get 76 or just settle for 4?

    Edit : also I play on ps

    submitted by /u/FilthySitri
    [link] [comments]

    what's your opinion on Fallout 1 vs 2?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    in Reddit's humble, humble opinion, what is the better game overall, in terms of gameplay, story, world building, characters, RPG elements and importantly for a Fallout game, comedy?

    (if you want you can give your opinion on both not as a comparison, as a what i like about both sort of thing)

    a simple "FO1" or "2" works!

    But... it would be much appreciated if you spent a bit of time going in depth about your choice, what makes it better, what aspects you enjoy the most, which you believe has the most content / the more in depth and fulfilling content, which you believe has better humour ect.

    just an FYI, this isn't a 'which game should i play first?' or a 'which game should i buy?,' i've played both Fallout 1 and 2 (aswell as BoS, tactics, 3, NV, 4, 76) and i'm really just trying to get an idea of what everyone's opinons on the games are, since i've only really seen 3v4, 3vNV and 4vNV discussions.

    submitted by /u/DoctorLecterH
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas audio bug.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:39 AM PST

    On my recent playthrough of New Vegas all of a sudden dialog absolutely destroys my framerate. I do have quite a few mods installed but my load order has been the same for close to a year now and I've never had this issue. It happens during npc dialog with the player and when I stand still and listen to npcs interact with each other. It doesn't happen every time but once it starts it gets worse to the point of being unplayable. I can confirm that it doesn't happen on other characters and the only mod I've even updated recently is NVTF. I don't think the issue is mod related because I haven't changed my load order in a very long time due to finally having a stable game and I've played hundreds of hours with it and have never run into this issue. A few hours of googling and it I can't find anyone else with the same problem . Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheGrandWazoo1216
    [link] [comments]

    Any new Vegas mods I should get that can run on my laptop

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Mainly story stuff, new California and the frontier look cool, but should I look at anything else. I don't have any dlc by the way

    submitted by /u/Nerdydude14
    [link] [comments]

    What if your favorite fallout DLC and why? (Automatron, Dead Money, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout, Nuka World, Old War Blues, Honest Hearts, The Pitt, Lonesome Road, Far Harbor...etc

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Fallout in Germany? Here comes the Music!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    As a German i follow my duty to make a story up and dream of a Fallout DlC based in germany.

    And yes i got the music for it :

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6xOw8Xir1KLPYepyYVt9UP?si=gDONxQbZQxCJNJ7Ii_V6xQ&utm_source=copy-link

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3bxQaRekGSs5Tms8yIhwMP?si=VCVjT_6DQAi-s5juhLa8ZA&utm_source=copy-link

    If you can answear why its called Colonia, post it and win 500 Bottlecaps 👍

    submitted by /u/Potential_Constant_6
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite companion(s) in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    My favorites are Danse and Deacon.

    submitted by /u/KrytacTridentmk2crb
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new Vegas remnants

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    So do I have to be somewhere specific in the fallout new vegas story for auld Lang sang to trigger or can it happen anywhere as long as I have enough points with arcade

    submitted by /u/REDJOKER3498
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment