• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Excited to begin my first playthrough of Fallout 3. I have just escaped the vault and I am loving the story!

    Fallout 3 | Excited to begin my first playthrough of Fallout 3. I have just escaped the vault and I am loving the story!


    Excited to begin my first playthrough of Fallout 3. I have just escaped the vault and I am loving the story!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Point lookout

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Share your first FO3 experience(s)?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    My first experience with the Capital Wasteland was not long after it came out in 2008. I was staying over at my cousin's place and watched him play it, the closest thing I had to compare it to at the time was Oblivion (and I'll be honest I hadn't gotten into Bethesda games yet) and Mad Max. The feral ghouls freaked me out, as well as the deathclaws and the raider lairs (blood, dismembered bodies, etc). Afterward I would ask him questions about the Capital Wasteland and the lore and that's how I learned about the bombs and the war with China, etc. and why everything looks so apocalyptic.

    I didn't officially play Fallout 3 until 2015, but I kind of feel like my memories of watching my cousin play helped me to jump into the Fallout series. I my first memory or experience as an official FO3 gamer, not watcher - was exiting the vault, being chased by pig creature (at the time did not realize it was a Molerat) and almost dying at the hands of a giant radscorpion.

    submitted by /u/Aedan_Starfang
    [link] [comments]

    Bittercup..... u aight?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment