• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Was finding Jack's lover from Nellis and I walk in on this

    Fallout: New Vegas | Was finding Jack's lover from Nellis and I walk in on this


    Was finding Jack's lover from Nellis and I walk in on this

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Forgot about this nice video you can watch in Vault 11

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Randomizer is wonderful

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    "This may have been a bad idea."

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Oliver Swanick wins the battle of Hoover Dam

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:25 AM PST

    “What in the god damn?”

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    The most hilarious rare dialogue?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I don't need to play horror games, because the constant kill-cam jumpscares of ED-E killing creatures 30 miles away that I wasn't even aware of are enough to give me mini-heart attacks.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    It's something I both love and equally hate about my companions. We could be going anywhere, and as I'm traveling down the highway ED-E apparently decided to take a detour to go kill some giant ants that I wasn't aware of. So I'm simply going down the road minding my business and all of a sudden I'm IMMEDIATELY transitioned to a slo-mo kill cam of a bloatfly or some shit fucking exploding into a thousand pieces... and all the while, ED-E's blaring his combat music.

    Scares the fucking shit out of me everytime because in the moment Im convinced that Im witnessing a killcam of my own character fucking dying a gruesome death because maybe I stepped on a landmine or someone threw a grenade or some shit.

    I love ED-E, and Boone too, but I swear they're trying to send me into cardiac arrest.

    submitted by /u/Valen_1138
    [link] [comments]

    The little bighorner followed me a good bit farther than I expected. That must have been some goooooood banana yucca. If only he could shoot lasers like ED-E.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    I seldom see subtitles used for sound effects.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Why does this exist

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:33 PM PST

    So you're not really saving Rex are you? Just putting a different dog into his body

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    That's what a brain transplant would be, but dialogue implies he's still the same dog, even though he shouldn't be. I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Oh hey, a floating supply cache!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    operation get a girlfriend complete

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Cheyenne. Stay...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Hello how to keep game fresh

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I'm going to start a new play through bats build I would like to know how to enjoy it more other than mods I'm on ps3 I would like to know how to keep it fun because I've beat all ending and all's dlcs

    submitted by /u/matthew-jk
    [link] [comments]

    Thematically, when's the best time in the story to play the DLC's?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    It's been a long time since I've played the DLC's for New Vegas, so I'm mostly going into them pretty fresh again. Consequently, I'm not sure when would be a good place in the story to play these DLC's. I don't wanna go into a DLC before my character has the knowledge required for the setting (i.e, I assume I should meet the Brotherhood before going into Dead Money). Even if there's no dialogue checks for when you play the DLC, I'd still like to play the DLC's at a fitting place in the main plot.

    I do remember Honest Hearts being the most self contained DLC, so I think I'll play that one first, then play Dead Money, then OWB, then Lonesome Road. When would be the best time to tackle these DLC's? Currently, I'm at the 188 trading post, and I just recruited Veronica.

    submitted by /u/Jakeola1
    [link] [comments]

    Could the legion ever win?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Whenever I play new Vegas, I see the legion sneak attack NCR recruits and they usually wipe out the squad, but they take casualties. That's normal in war, but I'm pretty sure the NCR units have a few months of training compared to years or a lifetime for a legion solider.

    Also the NCR in new Vegas is the weakest it can be, it's the outskirts. When I saw shady sands when I played fallout 2 after new Vegas, I was stunned at how strong they were, I can't imagine the legion being able to take out the NCR when they are semi stronger then in new Vegas. Also they loose 3/4 endings, can someone explain if they have any chances of winning?

    submitted by /u/ForgotMy0ldPassw0rd
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys fast travel when questing or not?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Title says it all. I've been having a pretty fun playthrough, but as someone who doesnt really have much time to play daily, I was hoping that my playthroughs can last fairly long but not TOO long. Do you guys use fast travel when you're doing quests and explore by walking or do you guys solely walk all around? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThePhantomCreed
    [link] [comments]

    Archive Invalidation With MO2

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to modding when it comes to using MO2, I'm having trouble activating the archive invalidation. I know there is an automatic archive invalidation but I can't seem to get that to work for me. If you could give some tips or help that would be great. I was also wondering why some retexture mods don't require fully functioning AI? FCO and WRP work completely fine without AI working properly, but breeze males doesn't work at all without it.

    Here are some of following archive invalidation mods I tried: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35935 https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52402?tab=files

    submitted by /u/chalky_milkwater
    [link] [comments]

    So um, something odd happened during the quest Cass gave me

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    This is my 2nd playthrough, where this time I wanna fight for the NCR and not Mr. House. And just for XP I am doing the quest Cass gives you, about finding evidence for Crimson Caravan and Van Graffs.
    And I was trying to stealth steal the key to safe from Alice, but no matter what I did (even Le Fantom with Stealth boy caused her to get up) I decided to kill her. QUickly took the key, opened the safe and grabbed stuff in it.

    However for some god forsaken reason it DIDNT COUNT. It still says I need to get evidence out of a safe, even though it's opened and empty. Is it a bug anyone else encountered or what is this?

    submitted by /u/Bounter_
    [link] [comments]

    Legion member temporarily becomes a cryptid

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment