• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I just beat the game again and was running back to Vegas from Cottonwood Cove and I found the railroad tracks from the last shot of the ending

    Fallout: New Vegas | I just beat the game again and was running back to Vegas from Cottonwood Cove and I found the railroad tracks from the last shot of the ending


    I just beat the game again and was running back to Vegas from Cottonwood Cove and I found the railroad tracks from the last shot of the ending

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I love the fail dialouge in this game.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Our new president just chilling with a printed copy of a New Vegas walkthrough, nbd

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Mojave Express, Primm

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:39 AM PST

    As an AlChestBreach fan who uses this dumb joke whenever I get the chance, I appreciate the reference

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    "Finding it, that's not the hard part..."

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    “Ballistic Fist is too op. Pls nerf.”- Some Powder Ganger

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    First playthrough with mods, sleeping under the stars has never been so cozy.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Arcade, it would be wise if you spoke more carefully around here

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Mods to substitute project nevada?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Hi, I'm getting into NV modding after 3 years or so, and I discovered that PN is very outdated and that most of it (to not say all of it) can be substituted by other mods, that work much better.

    What are these mods, I quite enjoyed most of the tweaks it gave (except unfound loot, ew). I've seen Ultimate JSawyer, but has some stuff that I really dislike, such as the reduced perks and level cap.

    submitted by /u/LagiaDOS
    [link] [comments]

    [The Frontier] Sharing my Wealth by giving .50 Lead.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Anyone Know When Fallout The Frontier is Coming to Steam?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    I ask because I def have anxieties about screwing up the download if I do it on Nexus and would rather not corrupt my files by doing the easy download on Steam.

    submitted by /u/thelure2112
    [link] [comments]

    Little late but... merry Christmas to me

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Red Rock Canyon ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I'm gonna need your guys' input... which mask looks cooler?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    How many hours do you have on this game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I have 1,000 hours played. This game never gets boring to me

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NoSkillxOverkill
    [link] [comments]

    I was busy killing some dogs when Malcolm Holmes decided to jump scare me

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    awkward.. (watch his gun)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Im afraid im gonna get softlocked.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Level 44 i have all skills 100 except for unarmed 67 and im afraid that ill have too much points when ill level up and i will be softlocked outta leveling. this is on console by the way. Did anyone encounter this too?

    submitted by /u/Mikolo_Game_On
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing New Vegas, unmodded or modded?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I know it's a crime i've never played this game but i want to start it however i'm not sure if modding the game will improve or ruin it for me? What would you advice to a new player.

    submitted by /u/OnyxJuvie
    [link] [comments]

    I don't believe the Boomers are based on the baby boomer generation. Am I wrong?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Seems an odd title but I'll explain

    I was in a debate with someone and what they said was the Boomers were based on the baby boomer generation. I disagreed saying that their belief of that is based on the interpretation of the word from the phrase "ok Boomer" which didn't exsist until 2015 at the earliest. That and the culture doesn't 100% allign as the culture they suggest is from the 50's when most boomers were being born (at oldest a boomer would be 15 by 1960)

    Yes I know the term is much older than that, but the interpretation now is "older person who is against the way things are" versus a specific generation.

    I'm asking because although I've seen people say they aren't based on baby boomers, the consistent reply I see to say they are is something along the lines of "once a republican..." If that doenst make sense basically saying that one may only disagree because of more right wing views, even the guy I debated seemed to imply it's because of that (I'm not a right wing person either)

    I'm not debating the name as much as what their purpose for a sort of building block is for their culture. I saw them more so as a commentary on isolationism in a parallel to The Brotherhood in New Vegas. The brotherhood is failing yet the Boomers succeed, the leader wants to open up the Boomers but not the brotherhood, are the two main ones that come to mind

    I see the connection but the only real reason I think people draw a parallel is the name.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MelodicSatisfaction9
    [link] [comments]

    AWOP compatible with Simply Uncut ?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Favorite melee weapon in New Vegas?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Please vote for your favorite melee weapon. If different please comment.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hgssfan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment