• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | CHOWDAAAA I ONLY HAVE 1 STIMPAK

    Fallout: New Vegas | CHOWDAAAA I ONLY HAVE 1 STIMPAK


    CHOWDAAAA I ONLY HAVE 1 STIMPAK

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    The truth is... I am Easy Pete, of Caesar's Legion. I serve my master as the greatest of his Frumentarii.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Nothing new here, just an Enclave soldier protecting the president

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    And you thought him tracking you down in the Capital Wasteland was bad...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Walking with Lily and this pig stops me just to ask this question. Didn't even let me reply to the question, dialogue just closed.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I don't typically try to 100% games, but I always wanted to do it for my favorites.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Animated Mr Handy eyes like Fallout 4. I love small detail mods like this.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Trying to make some NCR Lego minifigures, which torso do you guys think is most fitting for the trooper?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I finally got 3 oranges after an hour of trying sorry for the bad quality had to grab my phone and take a picture before i got banned

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Kings School of Impersonation

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Finally got all the achievements in this amazing game. Least favorite ones were definitely the Caravan ones. Fuck caravan. Definitely gonna do this for fallout 3 now. Fun but definitely time consuming.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    I set up my Xbox and playing FNV now !

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    FNV is spooky for me so i decide to talk to you while playing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Basically i'll say what i want to do where im going if i need help etc in the comments its just to remove tension

    submitted by /u/thinkingboi9
    [link] [comments]

    Had a hell of a journey getting this outfit and weapon. Absolute favorite dlc so far. Survivalist rifle and desert ranger armor. Honest hearts.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    if the legion is going to act like this they might aswell just give the their loot and run away

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    I need your help! Where can I find magazines with +explosives? and not those +3 ones, I need the +10 ones.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Most overpowered build in your opinion?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I have been using a lot of different builds lately because i was curious about the different play styles, and i wondered which build could be considered the most overpowered. Personally, i find stealth sniper mixed with a crit build the most effective out of them all.

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    BoS or Enclave (only FNV, not F3)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Playing The Frontier and almost get rocked by a thief for the millionth time. A heart attack to be sure.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Does anyone else feel like this?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:07 AM PST

    So I like the Fallout universe. I like the concept, I like the style, etc. Yet, the only Fallout game I like (out of what I've played) is NV. I tried 1 and while I liked the writing, the gameplay wasn't for me. 3 has trash-tier writing the janky gameplay, and 4 is and always will be 4. Yet I love New Vegas. The gameplay, while fundamentally the same as 3, hits a lot better for me. I love the writing and the setting too. Anyone else feel like this?

    submitted by /u/DrContinue
    [link] [comments]

    Restricted Builds: Two Gun

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    What would you pick? Anyone have any experience doing challenge / restriction build playthroughs? I'm currently doing a restricted run where l'm only allowed two guns on me at a time (+one backup 1H-melee weapon). Using JSawyer Ultimate mod + Hardcore Enabled too (further weight restrictions).

    My current setup plan is: - Hunting Shotgun (+Choke and Long Tubes mods) - making a beeline for guaranteed drop location: Old nuclear test site - inside the shack. - Lucky/.44 Magnum Revolver (until I can get to HH for silenced .45 Auto / ALSID). - Chance's Knife (Backup 1H melee)

    What primary, sidearm and 1H melee backup would you go for?

    submitted by /u/MinuteTo2359
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve gotten stuck in honest hearts [Spoilers]

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Josh wasn't in the final scene, he wasn't there when the rocks exploded blocking the path (didn't know what the sequence was meant to be so I carried on and lost any auto/quick save I had before then) I read he was meant to tell me he was going to split up so I loaded a save just after the rock explosion, Josh was no where to be found and I don't have any proper backup save since I started honest hearts, is there any work around, fix or mod that can help me with this or am I soft-locked and forced to load a previous hard-save?

    submitted by /u/Hamez658
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment