• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Anyone else wish they would've kept the helmet for the Stealth Suit?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Anyone else wish they would've kept the helmet for the Stealth Suit?


    Anyone else wish they would've kept the helmet for the Stealth Suit?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    The Frontier was really cold, luckily all the inhabitants was mutated into having a beard

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    Clenched butthole gang

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    For those who have finished the Frontier, what do you guys think of the RPG element of the mod? Is there a strong replay value?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Playing frontier and it made my screen have a red filter. Is there any way to fix this?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Just got new Vegas this gonna be a blast!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Finally getting into the adventure that is New Vegas

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    There are Electron Charge Packs in the Jonnygun Standard. Literally unplayable

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    There is always a place for you in hell for what you have done in Nipton, Vulpes

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    My nostalgia New Vegas setup. Complete with my old PS3 and mini display.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    In a non-spoiler review, could you guys leave your opinions on The Frontier?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    I'm waiting for the Steam release, and I have heard some concerning things. People have likened it to Call of Duty, called it "godawful", and claim the Brotherhood aren't actually Brotherhood, but Mormons.

    submitted by /u/1spook
    [link] [comments]

    Im playing NV for the first and i need some advice

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    So i played FO4 first and as a result im unfamilarized with NV combat system

    Im at Nipton now and i need to move to another city but im kinda afraid of Raiders and some animals because i kinda have insectophobia

    I just want to know how i can start well and not having too much trouble like just tell me how i can get a assault rifle or a semiauto gun or if there is companions or if i should be neutral or ally with the NCR etc

    Also im on XboX

    submitted by /u/thinkingboi9
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had weapons changed because of the “fallout the frontier” mod?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Idk if it's related but both the ratslayer and the YCS/186 seem to have lost their crit bonuses. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/thelure2112
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Money Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone, Im playing thru the dlcs for the first time and i started with Dead Money. I just got into the Sierra Madre and the holograms are fucking me up lol. I was curious as the how you got past them since they cant be killed. Im also curious as to taking all the gold bars at the end, is there a specific way i need to finish the quests in order to do it?

    submitted by /u/Simplejack123498
    [link] [comments]

    Any good weapons that are cheap/ close to the strip?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    As the title said any good weapons that cost like 500 caps and do somewhat decent damage and can be bought near the strip?

    submitted by /u/Niessen389
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Honest Hearts and all the DLC.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    So I'm playing on Hardcore and Very Hard on this run and I'm planning on doing all the DLC for the first time. Well I started Honest Hearts and ran into the same issue that others have since it was released. In the shootout, it looks like I accidentally shot a friendly and they all went hostile I didn't realize my mistake until I started failing quests left and right after each named npc went down. Oh well I thought, for roleplaying purposes this is fine, I'll just escape and do it right in a different character. However I'm wondering, did I miss vital information for the other dlcs? I know Joshua Graham is introduced in this dlc, and I thought he had a big role in the others as well. Since I never saw him/didn't do any of the HH quests am I locked out of content/context in the other dlcs? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The_Station_Agent
    [link] [comments]

    New California / the frontier

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Looking for more mods along the lines and quality of New California / the frontier

    submitted by /u/Valuable-Garbage
    [link] [comments]

    How am I not villified by the NCR?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    I killed everyone at the Mojave outpost, every single ranger station was killed, I killed both Colonels, I bombed their supply line, and I'm still a merciful thug. I'm sided with Yes Man, could that be it?

    submitted by /u/Mycrepe
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new vegas won't launch on Steam (I have Ubuntu)!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    I bought, downloaded and installed the game. As I click on start it shows that the game is preparing to launch. Then an image pops up for a second and it disappears. The game instantly crash without even start and the launch button of steam turn back from blue to green. Please help, what could I do? I've already reinstalled it, verified the integrity (1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired), rebooted but don't seem to work.. You know how good this game is lol, so you know I crave for your help ASAP

    submitted by /u/Overall_Judge5091
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with saving after installing viva new Vegas

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I followed the Viva New Vegas guide and also installed some other mods that the author recommended in addition. And now I have the following problem: When I try to save, no matter if quick save, auto save or manual save, the game freezes and I return to Windows. I can sometimes work around the problem by loading an older save game, however sooner or later my game will freeze no matter what. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Maybe it's my loading order or some mod that I just need to disable? Maybe its because I am playing in a different language?

    Thanks in advance

    my list: "0001","+","DLC: TribalPack" "0002","+","DLC: OldWorldBlues" "0003","+","DLC: MercenaryPack" "0004","+","DLC: LonesomeRoad" "0005","+","DLC: HonestHearts" "0006","+","DLC: GunRunnersArsenal" "0007","+","DLC: DeadMoney" "0008","+","DLC: ClassicPack" "0009","+","DLC: CaravanPack" "0010","+","JIP LN NVSE Plugin" "0011","+","JohnnyGuitar NVSE" "0012","+","NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix" "0013","+","FNV Mod Limit Fix" "0014","+","NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash" "0016","+","Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP" "0017","+","Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP DE" "0018","+","Unofficial Patch NVSE" "0019","+","Weapon Mesh Improvement Mod" "0020","+","WristFixTemporary" "0021","+","lStewieAl's Tweaks" "0022","+","lStewieAl" "0023","+","Faster Pip-Boy Animation (2x)" "0025","+","UIO - User Interface Organizer" "0026","+","The Mod Configuration Menu" "0027","+","MCM BugFix 2" "0028","+","JIP Improved Recipe Menu" "0029","+","Simple DLC Delay" "0030","+","Vanilla UI Plus (New Vegas)" "0031","+","Clean Vanilla Hud" "0033","+","Anniversary Anim Pack" "0034","+","Improved LOD Noise Texture" "0035","+","NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas" "0036","+","Enhanced Blood Textures for NV v2_22c" "0037","+","EXE - Effect teXtures Enhanced" "0039","+","GRA Unique Weapons Relocated" "0040","+","JLM - Just Loot Menu" "0041","+","Marathoner" "0042","+","JDC - Just Dynamic Crosshair" "0043","+","Viva New Vegas Conflict Resolution FOMOD" "0044","+","jsawyer_fnv_mod" "0046","+","Character Expansions Revised" "0047","+","Universal Item Sorter" "0048","+","B42 Quickthrow - an alternative grenade hotkey mod" "0049","+","JAM - Just Assorted Mods" "0050","+","A Little More Lamplight" "0051","+","1st Person Animation Replacers" "0052","+","POCO BUENO Texture Pack" "0054","+","Animated Chems" "0055","+","Bullet Casings Redone" "0056","+","Critters Retexture Pack" "0057","+","DiaMoveNVSE" "0066","+","Lucky 38 Climate Cut Content" "0069","+","New Vegas - Enhanced Camera" "0073","+","PipBoy 3000 HD Retexture" "0074","+","PM's HD Legion Overhaul" "0075","+","PM's HD Ranger Outfits" "0079","+","Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul"

    submitted by /u/olusboy
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen this person before

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment