• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Victoria Watts goes full 'The Exorcist' on me! Has this happened on anyone else's playthrough?

    Fallout 3 | Victoria Watts goes full 'The Exorcist' on me! Has this happened on anyone else's playthrough?


    Victoria Watts goes full 'The Exorcist' on me! Has this happened on anyone else's playthrough?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    (PS3) Unable to load PSPlus cloud saves

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I have Fo3 base game on disc, all DLCs. I had a 225 hour save in the cloud but when i download it to my system and start the game the load option is greyed out. I WAS able to load this save and its in my PS3 save data folder, i just cant actually load it now. Help??

    submitted by /u/VillainousBullfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to deal with a deathclaw?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    So I just got fallout 3 a few days ago on the xbox 360 and I found my first deathclaw and found the deathclaw gauntlet blueprint. I was wondering what's the best way (cheapest and/or most effective way) to deal with them early game?

    submitted by /u/DiabeticDude_64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment