• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Fallout | The NCR defeated two powerful armies of advanced technology and powerful power armor and can't even stop a bunch roman cosplayer that have armor made out of junk, are you kidding me?

    Fallout | The NCR defeated two powerful armies of advanced technology and powerful power armor and can't even stop a bunch roman cosplayer that have armor made out of junk, are you kidding me?


    The NCR defeated two powerful armies of advanced technology and powerful power armor and can't even stop a bunch roman cosplayer that have armor made out of junk, are you kidding me?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Fallout New Vegas is very overwhelming. (but in a good way)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    So I beat fallout 3 and all its dlc for the first time recently and I really enjoyed it as a whole. I've also played a ton of fallout 4, neither of those games could however prepare me for New Vegas. Now I'm only around 4 hours in but already there's so much cool stuff that isn't in the other FPS fallout games. The ability to swap between ammo types is super cool, and they all can have various durabilities and stuff. Not only that but you can choose character traits that can further define who you play as. There are also way more skill checks and things of that nature. As well as being famed, liked, and disliked. Hell different factions even have their own currency. It's a lot to take in but I see why so many people consider it the best.

    Edit: I love the wild wasteland trait by the way, it's just fun

    submitted by /u/wsjarrett5
    [link] [comments]

    So i finished FO3 three times, got bored of the game and now ordered New Vegas

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    i never played this game before, but i seen many posts talking about it. so i decided to give it a try. but before i start the game, can anyone give me some tips for the game and also not spoil it if you can? thanks!

    submitted by /u/2tothe1and1the3
    [link] [comments]

    Today I asked my wife to add Sugar Bombs in our grocery list.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:12 AM PST

    I was eating cereals, the last of our Fruit Loops, and my wife came by and I told her to add Sugar Bombs in our grocery list. She was so confused, I described to her what it looks like for 10mins or so. She tought it was a new cereal flavor, what I really meant to say was Honey Stars.

    So yeah too much fallout I guess. Those FO76 pre war food dailys have won over my subconcious.

    submitted by /u/RomeoXak
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapskate characters?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    One thing I've wanted to see happen in a Fallout game is to meet a character that doesn't pay you the Caps you're owed, or were promised.

    Is there a character like this anywhere in the first two games?

    Like, after you get to know them, and do a quest for them. They promise 500 caps, but really they gave you 421. And it tells you that up in the little corner of the screen, so you have to pay attention to catch it.

    submitted by /u/Steal-Rain
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda should release Fallout 3 and Vegas in a bundle that functions just like TTW and with mods on consoles

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    For those who are unaware of TTW it's a mod that ports all of Fallout 3 into New Vegas allowing it to be played in NV's slightly more updated engine. Now with that it also gives you the option to not only play the games individually like you would normally but it also allows you to play through them as one character.

    So for an example, you start a new save. You can choose to play through Fo3 and then whenever you're ready you take a train and then the events of NV start. Yes its not consistent with lore or canon but its incredibly fun and rewarding to be able to play through both games as one character and even carry companions and items across the two wastes.

    TTW is also compatible with all New Vegas mods which we all know has a much more active modding community than Fo3, you may be wondering why I mention that? Well if Bethesda did their own TTW then they wouldn't have to have two different modding sections for the bundle/collection. You could just use almost all of the NV mods, yeah this may leave Fo3 on PC dead in the water but I feel like it would be a great thing for the community.

    I imagine that Bethesda has already considered doing something like for a rerelease this but I just wanted to bring this possibility some attention. It would be great for everyone and it would be the best way to bring modding to console on those two games without alienating either side. What do you think about this?

    Edit: because somehow someone got confused, no I'm not suggesting an update, as I've stated a few times. A collection, a rerelease with these features is what I'm suggesting

    submitted by /u/Unlost_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    A Shout Out to My Companions

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    I know what you're doing. Always there to aggro enemies I didnt want to fight. Get yourself balls deep in a fight with super mutants when all I want to do is find a bed. Not to mention pushing me through the door I'm peaking around when you know there are three gunners in the room. Only to block my exit when they all simultaneously throw a grenade.

    You're trying to kill me. I get it. I'm a self righteous hoarder with a hero complex who takes all the credit for the missions we go on while I overburden you with my junk.

    But I'll be Frank. You try to save one more brahmin from a swarm of robots and I'm just going to leave you and invest my next points in Lone Wanderer.

    submitted by /u/justmethedude
    [link] [comments]

    Do I require the fallout 3 DLC’s for the unofficial fallout 3 patch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:03 AM PST

    I don't have the GOTY edition and can't get the game to run (clicking new game crashes the game) but I assume that the patch mod will fix that

    submitted by /u/Hoaxe72
    [link] [comments]

    What happened 2077

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    I've seen many games that take place in 2077 cyberpunk 2077, fallout 4, deus ex and overwatch (just to name some) but what makes the year 2077 or the 2070s so special

    submitted by /u/Dionll27
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 and Battlestar Galactica

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    There are a bunch of parallels between these two works, chiefly the Institute and Cylons, with both infiltrating human societies using synthetic body doubles (which are augmenting more basic models of combat robots).

    But the one that stuck out to me the most was the oracle character in season 3. She's encountered in a tent by the Australian Cylon. She's wearing a kooky hat, gobbling down hallucinogenic drugs, and speaking vague prophecies. I mean just look at the resemblance!

    submitted by /u/sw_faulty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice how fallout “cities” usually have the population of about 40 people?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I'm looking at u rivet city

    submitted by /u/throwawaynumber802
    [link] [comments]

    Is the syringer in FO4 a viable main wepon for mid to late game?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Game deleted it self.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    I have Fallout 76 from the xbox gamepass on pc..and i installed it and it ran perfectly fine. When i turned on my pc the other day the game just deleted it self completly. Why?

    submitted by /u/Krektusz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place where you can get Fallout New Vegas for cheap?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Do you guys know any good places to get fallout new vegas. I wanted to get into the Fallout franchise and i think New Vegas would be thes best for me. The price is a bit high for my opinion especially with the dlc so i am asking for links to any good sellers. I didint want to pirate the game because the devs did an amazing job. ( sorry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/Bronksi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Fallout's narration intro in mp3 or any sound format

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    As the title says. I'd like to get the ron pearlmans narration ona an mp3 or any sound file. primarly looking for fallout 2. Wanna incorporate the voices in my music and im not really into downloading the intro from youtube!

    Thank you all, Peace!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Teal1
    [link] [comments]

    (FO4) Why I have mixed feelings about Piper

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    As a journalist, myself, I can say in full confidence that Piper is a bad one. Has anybody here ever actually read her "news"? It's pretty much just yellow journalism--albeit if she was right about McDonough being a synth.

    However, that doesn't excuse the fact that, as a journalist, she completely neglects the SPJ Code of Ethics as well as the RTDNA Code of Ethics (even though they're considered more like guidelines). It is, however, possible that copies of these codes have been destroyed, in which case she can't really be blamed. That is a very small possibility, though, so it's more likely that she's just so wrapped up in her own dislike of authority (given her backstory, it's understandable, but it shouldn't worm its way into reporting) and personal loathing of the mayor that she's willingly distorting the facts until they're not facts at all.

    As a companion, I really like her. She's fun, useful, and easy to romance if you have decent morality (and a shady liking for lockpicking).

    Now, I know that this was pretty much just a repeat of what Oxhorn said in his video about her, but I just wanted to give my own opinion about her.

    submitted by /u/Ink_Blooded
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever go through the cycle of installing FO:XYZ & modding it, playing for a few days to then uninstall and then repeat the cycle a few months later?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I'm getting to the stage where I've probably downloaded Fallout 4 multiple times, spent hours getting my mods right, playing the game for a week or two and then uninstalling the title/mods.

    Then a few months later I rinse & repeat! How strange, I went back and completed FO3 GOTY, then fancied carrying on the BOS storyline in FO4. But after a week I just seemed to lose interest almost overnight.

    submitted by /u/Lysabetalle
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Xbox mod to fix all glitches that Curie has?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    This is so infuriating-

    Curie (synth form) as a companion is so incredibly infuriating since she's riddled with bigs that Bethesda never fixed. Whenever I dismiss her she always returns to vault 81, and is always constantly switching between weapons and equipping nothing. Is there a mod on xbox to fix this??

    submitted by /u/b00sh_skad00sh
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity, what ever happened to the apparent FALLOUT SHELTER: ONLINE ?! Been waiting for that game for years now.. since apparently it's going to be ported to Westernised countries.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Should I start Fallout 4, New Vegas, or 76?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    So I own all three of the above fallout titles but have never committed to one and completed it. I want to get into one right now but I wanted to ask the community which fallout I should start on first (let's pretend imma die in a week and can only pick one to play lol). 3 is my favorite by the way.

    submitted by /u/DannyHerz
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to take over the Commonwealth being the Overboss but with my character orginally being a Minutemen turned into the director of the Institute I had high Charisma.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    I didn't add the beacon to my raider outposts at first but I realized even if didn't have the beacon raiders keep coming. 21 raiders at 8 outposts; my game wasn't happy. All they bitched about is food but there is nothing I could do when there is 168 raiders that all needed food. I couldn't clear out Jamaica Plains and Hangman's Alley at first because my game kept crashing whenever I tried killing them. I couldn't nor could my PS4 handle 168 raiders spread across my game, they had to go. I didn't want to turn of the Raiders but there was way too many of them and not enough food.

    submitted by /u/choochoolate
    [link] [comments]

    Cito from nuca world is best girl.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Hands down, Cito is my waiting. I am looking for a mod that can make him my companion, and completely unrelated, a Cito body pillow... for a friend.

    submitted by /u/treederpah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment